just the assisted shaktipat
2019-08-25 03:59:00 UTC
I have set Followup-To to alt.magick , so check out that group if you are
interested.

At around midnight local time, which was 0230 GMT August 25, 2019,
I divined by perineum click divination that most of my recent activation
sequence was a fake.

I’m now getting that everything of my four components material is rejected
by ALL except:

1. a slightly modified region from -12 km to (240,000 - 12) km
2. some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s definition of
goodness on my region was converted to are accepted by ALL
3. the subset of the Sarah stuff that released me from the low years was
accepted and activated by ALL
4. the assisted shaktipat was accepted, and related ordination of some in (A)
by ALL is now in progress.

I don’t know if assisted shaktipat recipients will be able to get any of
the rest of the four components material activated.
“How stupid could I be?/A simpleton could see/That you’re no good
for me/But you’re the only one I see” (Sarah McLachlan)
{:-])))
2019-08-25 05:51:21 UTC
At around midnight local time, which was 0230 GMT August 25, 2019,
I divined by perineum click divination that most of my recent activation
sequence was a fake.
The cycle appears to cycle.
Post by David Dalton
I’m now getting that everything of my four components material is rejected
1. a slightly modified region from -12 km to (240,000 - 12) km
2. some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s definition of
goodness on my region was converted to are accepted by ALL
3. the subset of the Sarah stuff that released me from the low years was
accepted and activated by ALL
4. the assisted shaktipat was accepted, and related ordination of some in (A)
by ALL is now in progress.
I don’t know if assisted shaktipat recipients will be able to get any of
the rest of the four components material activated.
Waves of a notion return to an ocean
wave after wave taking shape and crest
fallen crash on the shore of a coasting line.
David Dalton
2019-08-26 02:00:51 UTC
Post by {:-])))
Post by David Dalton
At around midnight local time, which was 0230 GMT August 25, 2019,
I divined by perineum click divination that most of my recent activation
sequence was a fake.
The cycle appears to cycle.
Yes indeed, I am getting quite frustrated with it now, and soon will have to
put it on the back burner to attend to academic matters, and to try and come
up with a source of income, since my savings will run out in a month or less.
Post by {:-])))
Post by David Dalton
I’m now getting that everything of my four components material is rejected
1. a slightly modified region from -12 km to (240,000 - 12) km
2. some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s definition of
goodness on my region was converted to are accepted by ALL
3. the subset of the Sarah stuff that released me from the low years was
accepted and activated by ALL
4. the assisted shaktipat was accepted, and related ordination of some in (A)
by ALL is now in progress.
I don’t know if assisted shaktipat recipients will be able to get any of
the rest of the four components material activated.
Waves of a notion return to an ocean
wave after wave taking shape and crest
fallen crash on the shore of a coasting line.
The night of January 6, 1994, during my third waning crescent high, I was up
on Signal Hill during a wind storm and felt a sense of presence from the
North Atlantic, so I have North Atlantic as one of my minor deities.

Note that I will turn 55.55 years old on September 6, which will be the 28th
anniversary of my blue rose vision, and which also will be first quarter
moon, when the Buddha is said to have achieved awakening/enlightenment. Also
55 is my lucky/recurring number and in Roman numerals is LV which I take to
mean LOVE. So perhaps this latest attempt to get the assisted shaktipat
activated will fail and I will get another chance to attempt the entire four
components beginning at new moon and proceeding through waxing crescent to
first quarter moon.

The assisted shaktipat is not complete yet but I will post another followup
when it supposedly is.
David Dalton
2019-08-26 02:21:37 UTC
Post by {:-])))
Waves of a notion return to an ocean
wave after wave taking shape and crest
fallen crash on the shore of a coasting line.
The night of January 6, 1994, during my third waning crescent high, I was up
on Signal Hill during a wind storm and felt a sense of presence from the
North Atlantic, so I have North Atlantic as one of my minor deities.
Unless it is an aspect of Gaia (Mother Earth) in which case it is one of my
eight main deities.
“Oh you’re so beautiful/A beautiful fucked up man.../Oh yeah you’re
working/Building a mystery/And choosing so carefully” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-08-26 03:21:35 UTC
Yes indeed, I am getting quite frustrated with it now, and soon will have to
put it on the back burner to attend to academic matters, and to try and come
up with a source of income, since my savings will run out in a month or less.
Ha, I just signed on to online banking and paid my cell phone bill and my
credit card statement balance, and now my chequing account balance plus my
savings account balance minus a small remaining credit card balance (from
last Wednesday night at The Ship Pub, which wasn’t filed until just after
the statement end date) is 555 Canadian dollars, so that is yet another
occurrence of 55 (or in this case 555).
David Dalton
2019-08-26 04:22:30 UTC
At around midnight local time, which was 0230 GMT August 25, 2019,
I divined by perineum click divination that most of my recent activation
sequence was a fake.
I’m now getting that everything of my four components material is rejected
1. a slightly modified region from -12 km to (240,000 - 12) km
2. some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s definition of
goodness on my region was converted to are accepted by ALL
3. the subset of the Sarah stuff that released me from the low years was
accepted and activated by ALL
4. the assisted shaktipat was accepted, and related ordination of some in (A)
by ALL is now in progress.
I don’t know if assisted shaktipat recipients will be able to get any of
the rest of the four components material activated.
Again the times (four digit numbers other than 2019) below are in GMT/UTC.

ALL did Its ordination (or updated the list of those ordained if some were
done before) of some in (A) from 0324 to 0524 August 25, 2019. (A) is
ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, galien if any, gcross if any, and gcetacean,
where the prefix g means in my region, and cross means a cross between alien
and hominid.

ALL expanded the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients (which is
on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage) into a list of individuals 0526 to some time before 0823 while I was
asleep.

ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients in parallel (all at
once) from 0826 August 25 to 0326 August 26. This took much longer than I
expected, but now supposedly the assisted shaktipat has occurred.

What does that mean? It means that each recipient has all of my special
abilities and connections, plus any they had that I don’t have, plus
matchmaking, which I had during waxing moon from March 8 to March 20 but
currently do not have, though I hope it will return.

It should also mean that each recipient is capable of receiving spontaneous,
closure, and divination perineum clicks (short period mula bandhas, which
some web research I did indicated for women might be a cervical contraction
rather than a centre of perineum contraction but I doubt that). But note that
perineum click divination has been unreliable for me so it is important not
to believe it blindly but to weigh it against evidence. It might even be the
origin of the trickster serpent in Genesis where the tree/apple could
represent the search for hidden knowledge by such divination, which led to a
big fall for me in waxing gibbous moon late June of 1996.

But anyway, the click I expect to materialize first for the recipients is the
closure click, which should manifest as a perineum click (or analogy if the
cervical thing is true, or for cetaceans) possibly immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, and following (closure for) a directed
working of will (a magickal working).

What are some examples of directed workings of will? I listed a few in the
“new activation sequence” thread and will repeat them here, with some
clarifying edits. Some examples of directed workings of will are a linking, a
venue charging, a musical or mental health boosting (possibly including
chakra/meridian/aura work), a soul alignment (e.g. an alignment I did Friday
night of Jim Fidler’s black-edged electric guitar with Pacific Raven, the
species someone of pacific raven species, though maybe I should have tried
atlantic; and a previous alignment I did of his electric bass with the soul
of a dead elephant), a blessing on the dead, a snip of attached entities
(probably followed by an uplift blessing on those entities), a soul fragment
retrieval (e.g. for healing of PTSD), a marriage or marriage renewal blessing
(if the couple or all direct bonds in a larger group are optimally
compatible, and which I do by linking heart chakra to heart chakra and sex
chakra to sex chakra), or perhaps even a reinforcement or even editing or
extension or local detail of the rest of my four components material that I
for now at least think is rejected for me at least, and which is also
summarized on that Recent Changes subpage. Also invocation of a deity or dead
person to attend, or even a living person to at least subconsciously attend
(I sometimes invoke dead or living songwriters or composers to attend
performances of their music). How do I invoke? I raise my right thumb and
think of the someone invoked, but I think an assisted shaktipat recipient
could use other methods, including some built in to religions.

However, even though I consider myself an avatar type (and hence all
recipients have abilities and connections of an avatar type,which might
include more than I have discovered so far), I haven’t had much luck yet
healing physical illnesses. I have I think had a little success in improving
someone’s mental health. But I don’t have healer special ability, and
probably an assisted shaktipat recipient who also has healer special ability
(e.g. I think Natalie Nivera) would be able to do much more. And while Jesus
may have had a healing siddhi (paranormal ability) I think again that I have
had a matchmaking siddhi, though it is currently not with me, but was from
March 8 to 20, and was not during supposed matchmaking periods from summer
1997 to spring 1999 and fall 2004 to early 2005. Also I think Jesus’s
raising Lazarus from the dead might have been him bringing Lazarus out of a
deep depression during which he spent three days in bed, and his curing the
blind might have meant his opening up the minds of some who were
closed-minded. (Plus changing water to wine at a wedding is like me changing
FROM DRINKING nonalcoholic beverages to DRINKING beer at full moon, an
auspicious time for a wedding.)

This could be yet another fake activation sequence and if it proves to be, I
will probably try the full four components again between new moon and first
quarter moon, as I discussed in another followup.
David Dalton
2019-08-26 04:38:09 UTC
ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients in parallel (all at
once) from 0826 August 25 to 0326 August 26. This took much longer than I
expected, but now supposedly the assisted shaktipat has occurred.
What does that mean? It means that each recipient has all of my special
abilities and connections, plus any they had that I don’t have, plus
matchmaking, which I had during waxing moon from March 8 to March 20 but
currently do not have, though I hope it will return.
Also note that many of the recipients have specialized magickal, shamanic, or
religious knowledge and experience that I don’t have, and should be able to
make good use of their newly acquired abilities and connections. But I am
willing to go into more detail about the procedures and theories I use if
anyone is interested.
David Dalton
2019-08-27 05:37:13 UTC
ALL did Its ordination (or updated the list of those ordained if some were
done before) of some in (A) from 0324 to 0524 August 25, 2019. (A) is
ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, galien if any, gcross if any, and gcetacean,
where the prefix g means in my region, and cross means a cross between alien
and hominid.
ALL expanded the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients (which is
on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage) into a list of individuals 0526 to some time before 0823 while I was
asleep.
ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients in parallel (all at
once) from 0826 August 25 to 0326 August 26. This took much longer than I
expected, but now supposedly the assisted shaktipat has occurred.
I am still divining by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination
that the above is true, even though nobody has followed up yet to say they
have received a perineum click or analogy immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, as closure to a directed working of will.
However such divination (which is done by maintaining a loosely focused mind
with a tether to the centre of the perineum while posing a question and then
roaming through possible answers, getting a click at the supposedly correct
answer) has been very unreliable for me, so I expect that in a few days I
will be divining that the above is false, and then will probably attempt the
entire four components again from new moon to first quarter moon, as I
discussed in another followup.

My Internet time will be limited after this post until Saturday evening (I
may or may not check in tomorrow morning and Thursday afternoon).
David Dalton
2019-08-29 19:32:52 UTC
My Internet time will be limited after this post until Saturday evening (I
may or may not check in tomorrow morning and Thursday afternoon).
I’m still divining that the assisted shaktipat occurred but nobody has
followed up to say they have received a perineum click or analogy
immediately followed by a shakti/kundlaini buzz/rush/wave, so I am
skeptical, and will check (by perineum click divination) again at
or just after new moon tomorrow morning, and if I divine that it
is a fake activation sequence I may try the entire four components
material again between new moon and first quarter moon.

After this I will be away from the Internet again until Saturday.
David Dalton
2019-09-01 01:05:03 UTC
I’m still divining that the assisted shaktipat occurred but nobody has
followed up to say they have received a perineum click or analogy
immediately followed by a shakti/kundlaini buzz/rush/wave, so I am
skeptical, and will check (by perineum click divination) again at
or just after new moon tomorrow morning, and if I divine that it
is a fake activation sequence I may try the entire four components
material again between new moon and first quarter moon.
Late Thursday night I did divine that the assisted shaktipat activation was a
fake, so I am attempting the entire four components between new moon and
first quarter moon, when I will be 55.55 years old, and which is the 28th
anniversary of my blue rose vision, and when I hope to come out of the low
years for real.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
David? Do you get that "Perineum click" when you dance the macarena in your undies??
David Dalton
2019-09-08 08:16:05 UTC
[...]
No, my upper thighs have to be stationary for the perineum click to be
initiated. The perineum click is a slight moving together of the upper thighs
coupled with a slight contraction of the centre of perineum. I also refer to
it as a short period mula bandha, though one site I visited said that for
women the mula bandha might be a cervical contraction rather than a centre of
perineum contraction, but I doubt that, but if it is it is covered by my
saying “perineum click or analogy” though I meant the analogy mainly to
cover cetacean assisted shaktipat recipients.
“‘Cause it’s you who released me/It’s you who gave me fire
Oh, and now it’s impossible to grow/Without breaking striDe” (S. M.)
David Dalton
2019-09-09 02:12:58 UTC
[...]
and close to one another
Post by David Dalton
for the perineum click to be
initiated. The perineum click is a slight moving together of the upper thighs
coupled with a slight contraction of the centre of perineum. I also refer to
it as a short period mula bandha, though one site I visited said that for
women the mula bandha might be a cervical contraction rather than a centre of
perineum contraction, but I doubt that, but if it is it is covered by my
saying “perineum click or analogy” though I meant the analogy mainly to
cover cetacean assisted shaktipat recipients.
Also the perineum click divination is a form of ideomotor divination.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-10 16:34:54 UTC
[...]
Do you have any pics?