giving up for now if there is no effect
2018-10-16 04:49:21 UTC
As I have said in the Lode of Bull thread, in recent days I have
been trying to get just the assisted shaktipat and evolution.

In the last two days I have made one more attempt to get
the assisted shaktipat and evolution. This time if there
are no effects I will not try again to get any of the four components
material activated until after I come out of the low years,
which given the current low state of the sunspot cycle
could be a few years yet.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-16 14:36:42 UTC
As I have said in the Lode of Bull thread, in recent days I have
been trying to get just the assisted shaktipat and evolution.
In the last two days I have made one more attempt to get
the assisted shaktipat and evolution. This time if there
are no effects I will not try again to get any of the four components
material activated until after I come out of the low years,
which given the current low state of the sunspot cycle
could be a few years yet.
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
azigni
2018-10-16 19:12:13 UTC
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your life
other than living in a dark room with your computer?
%
LOL
Checkmate
2018-10-18 01:13:44 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your life
other than living in a dark room with your computer?
LOL
CQTM
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
"LOL," chirps the village idiot.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-17 13:08:04 UTC
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage girls on the internet!
%
nam was a cakewalk
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-17 13:51:36 UTC
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage girls on the internet!
"nam was a cakewalk," says the village idiot.
LOL
%
2018-10-17 14:01:27 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your
life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage
girls on the internet!
"nam was a cakewalk," says the village idiot.
LOL
you do know that post editing is seen as ,
a last resort of the losers don't you
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-17 14:02:50 UTC
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage girls on the internet!
"nam was a cakewalk," says the village idiot.
LOL
"you do know that post editing is seen as ,
a last resort of the losers don't you," says the village idiot.
LOL x2
azigni
2018-10-17 19:27:43 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your
life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Let me see if I can clear this up for you. These newsgroups you are
posting in are not filled with ten year old kids. There are serious
people here, who if they so chose, could make your life less than it
currently is, a lot less.

Some of these groups are also also occasionally trolled by what the old
users named Demons. People who lost themselves to unnamed entities and
no longer had control of what they did. They are still around and look
for fools like you. I know this from experience, as I have watched it
happen. You don't want to go there.

If you want play with fire, keep playing around and shooting your mouth
off in these groups. When you get trolled as you are now, and then owned
by something you can not even imagine, you will have no one to blame but
yourself.

My best advice to you is quit posting crap and go find a kiddies
newsgroup where you can do so safely. If you choose to fart around in
these groups where you do not belong, it is all on you. Listen well.
%
its true this can happen , if you're a punk
Checkmate
2018-10-18 01:16:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by azigni
Post by azigni
[...]
All the punks moved to Portland.

Post by azigni
Post by azigni
[...]
That sounded pretty scary. Which of the pile of NGs above do you dwell
in?

Post by Checkmate
That sounded pretty scary. Which of the pile of NGs above do you dwell
in?
Shamanism. It isn't meant to be scary, only grab attention. Trolling
these groups isn't healthy in general.

He/She needs to go to play where they won't be harmed, like aa.mis.talk
or some such where he/she can have the whole group to themselves.
%
now there's some wise advice right there
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-10-17 23:25:27 UTC
Post by azigni
He/She needs to go to play where they won't be harmed, like aa.mis.talk
or some such where he/she can have the whole group to themselves.
Now, that's funny - a Usenet bully shaman.

<guffaws>
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart.
When he drowns in his shit bucket, I plan
to nominate him for a Darwin."
--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
azigni
Well, if you want to confuse advice with bullying, that is your option.
Checkmate
2018-10-18 06:48:38 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by azigni
He/She needs to go to play where they won't be harmed, like aa.mis.talk
or some such where he/she can have the whole group to themselves.
Now, that's funny - a Usenet bully shaman.
<guffaws>
Well, if you want to confuse advice with bullying, that is your option.
That Sir Gregory chap is a well-known troll... and he's gay, too.

Post by azigni
Post by Checkmate
That sounded pretty scary. Which of the pile of NGs above do you dwell
in?
Shamanism. It isn't meant to be scary, only grab attention. Trolling
these groups isn't healthy in general.
He/She needs to go to play where they won't be harmed, like aa.mis.talk
or some such where he/she can have the whole group to themselves.
I suspect that the poaster in question is one of those Usenet trolls I've
heard about... probably loosely affiliated with the antifa zombie
chanters and Senatorial elevator screachers. We'll need to keep an eye
on S/H/IT.

<alt.news.admin.net-abuse.checkmate added for the archives>

Post by azigni
Post by Checkmate
That sounded pretty scary. Which of the pile of NGs above do you dwell
in?
Shamanism.
Lol, i missed this;

You claim to be a shaman ?

Like you can talk to the plants/trees, and understand what they
communicate back ?

Oh no, i remember,

you just claim to have witnessed conversations, and have not done
anything shamanistic yourself.

You can start fairly simple;

Just take a walk, and pay attention to nature, for say 84 years.

After that, you might start noticing patterns.
Post by azigni
It isn't meant to be scary, only grab attention.
You only meant to grab attention ?

Good job!

You won mine.
Post by azigni
Trolling these groups isn't healthy in general.
heh.
Post by azigni
He/She needs to go to play where they won't be harmed.
Trauma is the engine of initiation.
(Ludvig Prinn)
azigni
2018-10-18 19:00:43 UTC
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread? This started
as a continuation of personal attacks on someone else. Do we need to
turn it into something else?
Bassos
2018-10-18 19:10:35 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread?
I think you should stop hiding and actually interact.

We all have wishes.
(do NOT actually wish things though, wishes tend to come true through
all around you)
Post by azigni
This started as a continuation of personal attacks on someone else.
Nah dude.

This apparently started as two, then 4 elemental forces.
So that is max 2 elemental forces, right ?
Post by azigni
Do we need to turn it into something else?
Always.

Continuously ?

0=2
azigni
2018-10-18 19:34:42 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread?
I think you should stop hiding and actually interact.
It sounds as if you may have your mind and/or agenda made.

If you approve of this "Burke" stomping around in newsgroups with no
directive other than belittling people over things that are none of his
concern, that is your choice.

As you like to argue, and I don't see the point of argument, what should
we discuss?
Bassos
2018-10-18 21:38:39 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread?
I think you should stop hiding and actually interact.
It sounds as if you may have your mind and/or agenda made.
Heh.

Shows how much you misunderstand.

I consider *all* other lifeforms to be semi-intelligent.

You are amongst those life forms.

Here you have demonstrated your fear.

^^must not interact, they might see me^^

Shut up, go away.
%
2018-10-18 22:03:19 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread?
I think you should stop hiding and actually interact.
It sounds as if you may have your mind and/or agenda made.
Heh.
Shows how much you misunderstand.
I consider *all* other lifeforms to be semi-intelligent.
You are amongst those life forms.
Here you have demonstrated your fear.
^^must not interact, they might see me^^
Shut up, go away.
and they say there's no active groups ,
a post like this is a good trolling tool
Bassos
2018-10-19 00:08:31 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Lol, i missed this;
I think you should go back to the beginning of this thread?
I think you should stop hiding and actually interact.
It sounds as if you may have your mind and/or agenda made.
Heh.
Shows how much you misunderstand.
I consider *all* other lifeforms to be semi-intelligent.
You are amongst those life forms.
Here you have demonstrated your fear.
^^must not interact, they might see me^^
Shut up, go away.
and they say there's no active groups ,
a post like this is a good trolling tool
Would you agree it is in the parliance of Trolls; a clear bridge-under ?

they never saw IT cummin.

but shhh;
there apparantly is this cabal of spooky peeps that will make my life
less than IT is.

Which is the point of creation, so i feel like i am fine, how bout you ?

Feel scared at all ?

Whore is this moar a bunch of joy ?
%
buck zoomoof was a wrestler
Bassos
2018-10-30 19:17:10 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bassos
Post by %
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
Post by azigni
Post by Bassos
[...]
this guy ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Zumhofe

zum hoofe could have been a pun, yet you did not use that ??

zum hoofe in mouth, but missed ?

weird dude.

Bassos
2018-10-18 12:19:27 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with
your life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Let me see if I can clear this up for you.
You had me at lemmesee;
Post by azigni
These newsgroups you are posting in are not filled with ten year old kids.
They where when i was young, are you claiming only hardcore holders on
remain ?

Interesting viewpoint.

Many more lobsters and fixed signs than geminis then ?
(trick question, geminis do whatever the wind blows them)
Post by azigni
There are serious people here,
Oh noes.

Speaking for the group is frowned upon, mkay ?

Sirius people are one thing, people who claim other people are from
sirius is quite another.
Post by azigni
who if they so chose, could make your life less than it
currently is, a lot less.
Oooh, promises.

Do tell.

What specifically could any of these unnamed people do ?

Here i hail over to you from alt.magick, and am surely interested.

Is that dream invasion ?
Grey 'accident' magick ?
True selfish vampirism ?

Plix elaborate.

Never been in a fight with someone who has a clan of people who 'can do
stuff'.
(lies i tells ya, pure and adulterated lies, Nagasiva sure can do some
things)
Post by azigni
Some of these groups are also also occasionally trolled by what the old
users named Demons.
I see y'r problem right there.

Daemon is an intermediary.
A messenger.

You are judging on appearance.

Oh full of light, shining all around and tempting ?
Hidden in darkness, without drawing attention and soothing ?

What is your particular take on demons and angels, other than just
imagination giving form to intermediaries ?

(mine: angels vs demons ? sometimes it is day, then it becomes night again)
Post by azigni
People who lost themselves to unnamed entities and
no longer had control of what they did.
Ah.

You are talking about advertisement.

Yes, i quite agree.

Just as a quick comparison;

I watch mainly non-ads things, but sometimes i wanna watch a twitch vod,
and there are like ads every 15 mins or so, insanely often in my experience.

How often do ads run in your own personal viewing experience ?

How many people could you convince to do whatever the hell you want with
every 15 mins interruption time ?

Start with sigils, and build upon a story.
Post by azigni
They are still around and look for fools like you.
Here i am, a proper fool.

Come get me;

Fucktards.
Post by azigni
I know this from experience, as I have watched it happen.
So you do actually not know this from experience.

Seeing someone else do something, and doing something yourself is an
elementary difference.
Post by azigni
You don't want to go there.
Your not the Bassos of me.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Meet me somewhere, sport.
Checkmate
2018-10-18 01:15:24 UTC
Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your
life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage
girls on the internet!
"nam was a cakewalk," says the village idiot.
LOL
you do know that post editing is seen as ,
a last resort of the losers don't you
Shit... *I* didn't even know that!

Post by azigni
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You mean when and if they let you outa the asylum?
Is that it?
Why don't you try getting a life? Are you doing anything with your
life other than living in a dark room with your computer?
Show some r-e-s-p-i-c-t for Your Colonel, little man.
I fought in Nam so you can send nakkid pics of yerself to underage girls
on the internet!
nam was a cakewalk
There was no cake in 'Nam.

there was in my nam
David Dalton
2018-10-17 03:02:49 UTC
As I have said in the Lode of Bull thread, in recent days I have
been trying to get just the assisted shaktipat and evolution.
In the last two days I have made one more attempt to get
the assisted shaktipat and evolution. This time if there
are no effects I will not try again to get any of the four components
material activated until after I come out of the low years,
which given the current low state of the sunspot cycle
could be a few years yet.
I’m now divining by perineum click divination that the assisted
shaktipat and evolution did not occur, so I will now wait until
after I come out of the low years before again attempting
to get at least some of my four components material activated.
David Dalton
2018-10-17 03:19:13 UTC
As I have said in the Lode of Bull thread, in recent days I have
been trying to get just the assisted shaktipat and evolution.
In the last two days I have made one more attempt to get
the assisted shaktipat and evolution. This time if there
are no effects I will not try again to get any of the four components
material activated until after I come out of the low years,
which given the current low state of the sunspot cycle
could be a few years yet.
I’m now divining by perineum click divination that the assisted
shaktipat and evolution did not occur, so I will now wait until
after I come out of the low years before again attempting
to get at least some of my four components material activated.
Based on the sunspot cycle, if my low years last eleven years
longer than the 14 years of Rama it will be another 2.3 years,
but if they last 22 years longer than the usual 7 years it
will be another 6.3 years. However i am hoping that it
will be sooner than 2.3 years.