Billie Eilish bif; possible match(es) actor Percy Hynes White and/or girl in red
David Dalton
2024-06-19 11:16:32 UTC
I just heard Billie Eilish’s song Lunch on CBCMusic and
it confirms my 2021 divination that she is bif (female
attracted to both genders).

However in 2021 I also said that she has a sexual
shielding spell up which warded off attention from
optimally sexually compatible lesbians, other bifs,
and straight-type-2 men (men compatible only
with bifs) while allowing attention from partially
compatible bims, straight-type-1 men, and
from incompatible gays.

So that would mean that if as in the song she
liked the taste of a female form, that female
form must be bimT or straight-type-1-MT.

Also I have funnelled such sexual shielding spells
and they have now been adjusted by Goddess
so that they do the reverse, they now allow
attention from lesbians, bifs, and straight-type-2
men while warding off attention from bims,
straight-type-1 men, and gay men. So if Billie
has been involved with a bimT or straight-type-1-MT
they are now broken up unless she cancels the
spell. But she should note that such a spell
resulted in Whitney Houston ending up, in more
ways that one, with Bobby Brown instead of Kevin
Costner.

And the match I suggested for her in 2021 is
still valid, it is with straight-type-2-M
Newfoundland born (and of a songwriting
royalty family) actor Percy Hynes White and/or
bif Norwegian singer/songwriter/producer
girl in red.

If I am wrong and the sexual shielding spell has
not been adjusted yet, and if Billie Eilish wants
girl in red and/or Percy Hynes White, Billie
would have to cancel the spell before they
would be attracted to her. But if the spell
has been adjusted, they would now be attracted
to her when then wouldn’t have been before.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-20 04:18:39 UTC
Using my special abilities determination ability, I
have determined that:

Billie Eilish has candle flame divination ability, which I
guess is the ability to meditate on a candle flame and
divine the best course of action for herself or other,
but it doesn’t include precog ability.

girl in red has the very important and very rare
weatherworking (by willing, not by prayer) ability.
It should work some at a distance but better
up close.

Percy Hynes White has the very important and very
rare peacemaker (by willing, not by prayer or by
talking) ability. It should work some at a distance
but better up close, and could be applied to soldiers,
those ordering them, and/or negotiators .