LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 33
LittleEndian
2018-08-26 20:18:54 UTC
I have been meditating, but missed a couple of days. I attribute this to
tiredness, because I've been going to bed late and waking up early.

I find that if I am well rested, the quality of my meditation is much
higher, while if I am tired, I generally tend to fall asleep during
meditation. So I think the next step for me is to start ensuring that I
am getting enough sleep.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-28 14:47:30 UTC
I have been medicating, but missed a couple of days. I attribute this to tiredness, because I've been going to bed late and waking up early.
I find that if I am well rested, the quality of my medication is much higher, while if I am tired, I generally tend to fall asleep. So I think the next step for me is to start ensuring that I am getting enough sleep.
Any questions, folks?