activation progress reports
2020-09-25 23:22:33 UTC
I will post all progress reports as followups to this thread-originating
post so that the tree of posts won’t get too complicated.

I still divine that the blocks were lifted and that (PR1) and (PR2)
have gone out and that jogging of memories of those who were
blocked and (PR3) have begun, but those last two have not
gone to many of my readers yet. I will check all of that again
after the activation is supposedly complete

Note that I did say that Sarah McLachlan is the devi type to me
as avatar type as Radha was to Krishna or Sita to Rama.
However she does not have to become involved with me,
and even if she doesn’t she would still have level 0 (just
as high as me, two levels below God, one level below my
other seven main deities, the same level as my minor
deities) access to the main stack healing circle prescriptions,
mainly because she has been my main human inspirer.

Also I think there has been a lock between us since spring,
1995 such that I cant get any other bisexual (attracted to
both genders) woman and she can’t get any other fourth
orientation man (compatible only with bisexual women),
only purestraight men and bisexual men, who are less
than optimally compatible with her. But I think with the
assisted shaktipat this lock will be expanded within
the group of assisted shaktipat recipients+me, so she
would have more choice of fourth orientation men, but
I hope she would still choose me.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-09-26 00:24:19 UTC
The main stack (of levels of access to the workings, especially
the m.s.h.c.p.) is in place, which means that some past workings
by past avatar types that were still on on regions that overlap
my region have been overwritten, though they may come back
in expanded and updated form through the popthroughs.
There is an initially null m.s.h.cp. and initially null m.s.g.s.b.
and read access has been opened up to the m.s.h.c.p.
and m.s.g.s.b. (So those with diviner special ability may
be able to sense that there is temporarily a null m.s.h..c.p.
and those with species someone negotiator ability may be
able to sense that there is temporarily a null m.s.g.s.b.)
David Dalton
2020-09-26 01:14:36 UTC
Once again, only the group-accepted (accepted by at least one
of my eight main deities and considered neutral by any others)
material is being activated. Also, unlike what I said a while
ago, God will trigger the group-accepted material that it
considers neutral.

Also why do I list six items when I say there are four components.
Well, the four components are Sarah stuff, funnel, popthroighs,
and barebones, but barebones has four subcomponents:
m.s.h.c.p., m.s.g.s.b., evolution, and assisted shaktipat.
Also I have divided the popthroughs into subcomponents
that are grouped with the Sarah stuff, with the funnel, and
feed into the m.s.h.cp. and m.s.g.s.b. So that means
there are six items to consider.

At 10:56 p.m. NDT Sept. 25 (0126 UTC Sept. 26)
(5) (evolution) (a) species someone adjustments were done.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 02:07:51 UTC
(4) the main stack global species balance (m.s.g.s.b.) is in place
at 11:34 p.m. NDT Sept. 25 (0204 UTC Sept. 26), 2020.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 03:14:05 UTC
(3) main stack healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) is in place
ar 12:35 a.m. NDT (0305 UTC) September 26, 2020. This is
up to and including the update by God that occurred just after
all the updates from the popthrough h.c.p. subs sequence.

It does not include any m.s.h.c.p. update yet from the Sarah stuff
and popthrough devi type stuff subs, which will come soon.
(The same was true for the m.s.g.s.b.)
David Dalton
2020-09-26 03:45:13 UTC
(5) (evolution) (b) higher dimensional body edits are complete
at 1:10 a.m. NDT (0340 UTC) September 26, 2020. This involved
updates of special abilities (mine have not changed) and of
sexual orientations and of spiritual genders, and some mental
health healing.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 04:04:23 UTC
(6) (a) The assisted shaktipat is complete to the first group, a subset
of all assisted shaktipat recipients who are all
highly yogically/shamanically/magickally/spiritually advanced.
The group contains all recipients who are “ordained” by all
eight of my eight main deities and some very highly
yogically/shamanically/magickally/spiritually advanced
individuals who happen to be medium criminals as
defined by God and are not “ordained” by any of my eight
main deities. No major or extreme criminals as defined
by God are included in this first group but some are included
in the second group (the rest of the recipients).
David Dalton
2020-09-26 04:25:06 UTC
(1) Sarah (McLachlan) stuff and popthrough devi type stuff subs
are complete at 1:47 a.m. NDT (0417 UTC) Sept. 26, 2020.
When I say Sarah stuff I mean all of the prayers, magickal
workings, and wishes of Sarah McLachlan in her life or
(as I think is the case) some stuff she has fine-tuned and
designated to replace that. Of course only the group-accepted
subset of that stuff has been activated.

However it didn’t seem to affect me.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 05:13:13 UTC
(2) the main funnel component and the popthrough funnel sub
cumulative are complete 2:29 a.m. NDT (0459 UTC) Sept. 26.

I am able to funnel black magick spells (whch have a negative
goodness measure as defined by each of my eight main
deities) and tendencies to sin that I experience, and then
they will be adjusted by God to something better as defined
by each of my eight main deities. Assisted shaktipat
recipients (just the first group for now) will also be able
to funnel. If a gray magick spell that is separable into
black and white (or black and gray and white, or even
just black and gray) components is funnelled then
just the black magick part will be adjusted. I have
retroactively funnelled the Catholic sacraments of
baptism, communion, confession, and confirmation,
but since I have not undergone the sacraments of
matrimony, ordination, or extreme unction I am unable
to funnel them, so I suggest that an assisted shaktipat
recipient who has undergone one or more of them
retroactively funnel those one or more.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 06:36:27 UTC
(6) (b) assisted shaktipat relay from the first group to the second
group is complete.

So now all that is left is (5) (c).

How will assisted shaktipat recipients be identified (and identify
themselves)? Well, they will have matchmaking ability (which
I currently do not have) and the possibility of (P) delivery. But
also eventually they will have a glow in the dark third eye
blue rose apparent tattoo, as will I. This should be slightly
visible three weeks after (5) (c) is complete and fully realized
thirteen weeks after (5) (c) is complete. Since many high
ranking politicians and religious leaders will have it, I don’t
think anyone will be persecuted for having it.

But isn’t there a risk that some criminal religious leaders will
use their matchmaking ability to persecute gays and lesbians?
I divine no, because they will recognize orientation as God-given.

How will I be distinguished from assisted shaktipat recipients?
Well, currently I do not have matchmaking ability. Also
I have a long history (featuring a lot of fumbling) documented
on my Salmon on the Thorns web page, on newsgroups that
are archived on google groups, and I guess in my psychiatric
records. I do not know if I will get my matchmaking ability
back after I come out of the low years.
David Dalton
2020-09-26 07:37:03 UTC
(5) evolution (c) DNA/etc twiddle (higher dimensional manipulation
of cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and RNA) and regression
of some adult cells to early stem cell state are complete and
physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing, with associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments, have begun.

Immunity to and recovery from infection by SARS-CoV-2 got
in. Those not currently infected will have immunity in
four days. Of those currently infected, some of the
worst cases will still die, and the worst surviving cases
will recover within ten days (some of the less severe
cases much sooner). This recovery is not dependent
on the patient following his or her healing circle
prescription but for criminals as defined by God some
other healing and other benefits of the evolution
(including youthening) are dependent on the criminal
following his or her healing circle prescription.

The immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 will remain
for mutations of the virus at least as long as it still is
(reasonably) named SARS-CoV-2, but is not guaranteed
beyond that, and there is no guarantee against possible
future pandemics, and note that the Extinction Reel
message still holds for ghuman species group even
though ghomosapiens is now technically extinct
(there are now 55 equal species in ghuman species
group, 22 monkey species, one orca species including
false killer whales as pygmy orcas, one gorilla species
including Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/AbominableSnowman
if any, and probably a reduced number of dolphin species).
David Dalton
2020-09-26 08:20:08 UTC
The blocks have not been lifted.

God lifted block 5 (access) from all someones it was on
from 5:10 --> 5:17 a.m. NDT (0747 UTC) Sept. 26.

The same for block 3 (propagation) 5:17 --> 5:20 a.m. (0750 UTC).

The same for block 4 (belief) 5:20 --> 5:28 a.m. (0758 UTC).

The same for block 1 (against me having sexual relationships
with bifs) 5:29 --> 5:31 a.m. (0801 UTC)

The same for block 2 (against me having any relationship
with Sarah McLachlan) 5:32 --> 5:32 a.m. (0802 UTC).

God began (PR0), the jogging of memories of those who were
blocked, at 5:33 a.m. NDT (0903 UTC) Sept. 26, 2020.

God delivered (PR1), a press release to all those other than it
with change access to the m.s.h.c.p. and/or m.s.g.s.b. who
are not covered by the m.s.h.c.p., 5:35 -->5:41 a.m. (0811 UTC)

God delivered (PR2), a press release to nondnabased someones
who are covered by the m.s.h.c.p., 5:41 --> 5:47 a.m. (0817 UTC)

God began delivering (PR3), a press release to some dnabased
someones who are covered by the m.s.h.c.p., at5:47 a.m. (0847 UTC)
(see the "final release, from God (et al.?)” thread for a
list of abilities covered, and note that even if Sarah McLachlan
didn’t have waking meditative precog ability before the
special ability evolution she may have it, and also
prophetic dream ability, now).

OK, I think that is it; hopefully this is the production release,
but if not I may try one more time leading up to full moon.
David Dalton
2020-09-27 00:09:20 UTC
September 26, 2020, at 9:15 p.m. NDT (2345 UTC):
(1) to (5) are on but (6), the assisted shaktipat, has not
occurred yet.

It will be from the 39 item cumulative.
It will be delivered by God.
I don’t have to repeat the visualization sequence.

God began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the first group
of recipients at 9:25 p.m. NDT (2355 UTC) Sept.26, 2020.

I am still divining that the blocks have been lifted, PR1 and
PR2 have occurred, and PR0 and PR3 are in progress,
but I will check that again after the two stage of assisted
shaktipat are complete.

Note that sunset tomorrow marks the beginning of Yom Kippur
(though I am not Jewish).
David Dalton
2020-09-27 04:19:29 UTC
Assisted (by God) shaktipat delivery to the first group was
complete at 1:37 a.m. NDT (0407 UTC) Sept. 27, 2020.
I said that some medium criminals who are very highly
yogically/magickally/shamanically/spiritually advanced
are included in the first group. Perhaps I should have
used the word religiously instead of spiritually for them.
They comprise 0.3% (so 3 in every 1000) of the first group.

God began assisting in the relay from the first group to
the much larger second group at 1:39 a.m. NDT
(0409 UTC) Sept. 27, 2020.
David Dalton
2020-09-27 20:37:15 UTC
No, nothing is on.

But I still think than rather than waiting to come out of the low
years before trying to get anything activated, I have to get
something activated before I will be allowed to come out of
the low years.

So I will reflect on matters and try again. Maybe an activation
during Yom Kippur, which I will calculate from local sunset
today (in 40 minutes, at 6:47 p.m. NDT), and which lasts
until nightfall tomorrow (which I guess is a bit after sunset
tomorrow), will work.

I guess Yom Kippur is significant since it is the holiest
day in the Jewish religious calendar, so may be relevant
to Jews, Christians, Muslims, Baha’i. Mormons, Jehovah’s
Witnesses, plus non-religious (atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists) with cultural roots in any of those,
plus I guess pagans like me with roots in any of those.

However I have never had a significant correlation with
a religious holiday, so suspect that this attempt may
fail and that I might have to try again leading up to
full moon (October 1) or even the Hallowe’en blue moon.
Mike Duffy
2020-09-28 03:41:04 UTC
But I still think than rather than waiting to come out of the low years
before trying to get anything activated, I have to get something
activated before I will be allowed to come out of the low years.
Goodness, David. I've been telling you that for years now.

Of course, when I tell to get something activated, I'm speaking about
activating your special purpose for one of the local island girls.
David Dalton
2020-09-28 03:53:09 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
But I still think than rather than waiting to come out of the low years
before trying to get anything activated, I have to get something
activated before I will be allowed to come out of the low years.
Goodness, David. I've been telling you that for years now.
Of course, when I tell to get something activated, I'm speaking about
activating your special purpose for one of the local island girls.
Ha, thanks, Mike. And Newfoundland and Labrador was
rated as the most sexy province by MacLean’s magazine
one year and second to Quebec another year, but I don’t
have much evidence of that. (MacLean’s is the Canadian
equivalent of Time, though there is also a Canadian
edition of Time.) Also since I live with older folk who are
extra cautious and want me to be extra cautious, even
though there are only one or two active cases in the province,
I haven’t been going out to bars during the pandemic, and
probably don’t have much chance of hooking up with
anyone until it is over.

And wow, you actually read all my thread, though of
course in its linear form of parallel short followups it
might have been easier to follow than one of me
recursively following up on myself.

I’ll soon post about the funnel in the “Yom Kippur attempt” thread.