Full Moon on Friday 13 - Fall Sulstice
Corey White
2019-09-12 04:05:45 UTC
I am going out ghost hunting on Friday the 13th. It coincides with the full moon. They say this happens every few decades. This one is special, occuring closest to the fall sulstice. Making it a harvest moon.

If you are planning any workings I've published a public domain book, "Ritual Astrology". It can be found free at the internet archive
https://archive.org/details/astromagic

I would also be interested in what you are doing for the event!
David Dalton
2019-09-12 04:23:37 UTC
Post by Corey White
I am going out ghost hunting on Friday the 13th. It coincides with the full
moon. They say this happens every few decades. This one is special, occuring
closest to the fall sulstice. Making it a harvest moon.
If you are planning any workings I've published a public domain book, "Ritual
Astrology". It can be found free at the internet archive
https://archive.org/details/astromagic
I would also be interested in what you are doing for the event!
It looks as though I will be visiting my friends the Fidlers on Friday night
instead of Saturday night this week. So I will be there and drinking from
midnight to around 4 a.m., and the exact time of full moon here is 2:02 a.m.
And perhaps I will have to do some final adjustments to my latest four
components activation sequence then.
“‘Cause it’s you who released me/It’s you who gave me fire
Oh, and now it’s impossible to grow/Without breaking striDe” (S. M.)
r***@gmail.com
Don't let the exact time of the moon be problematic. It is still Friday the 13th after midnight imho.
David Dalton
2019-09-12 05:15:00 UTC
Post by Corey White
[...]
Yeah, I don’t consider Friday night to be over until dawn on Saturday
morning.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-12 13:34:56 UTC
Yeah, I don’t consider Friday night to be over until dawn on Saturday
morning.
Right. Don't let the actual facts confuse you.
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's "solstice," you illiterate asswhole!
David Dalton
2019-09-19 05:33:46 UTC
Post by Corey White
I am going out ghost hunting on Friday the 13th. It coincides with the full
moon. They say this happens every few decades. This one is special,
occuring closest to the fall sulstice. Making it a harvest moon.
If you are planning any workings I've published a public domain book,
"Ritual Astrology". It can be found free at the internet archive
https://archive.org/details/astromagic
I would also be interested in what you are doing for the event!
It's "solstice," you illiterate asswhole!
No, it is equinox. :-)
“‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-09-19 05:33:15 UTC
Post by Corey White
I am going out ghost hunting on Friday the 13th. It coincides with the full
moon. They say this happens every few decades. This one is special, occuring
closest to the fall sulstice. Making it a harvest moon.
If you are planning any workings I've published a public domain book, "Ritual
Astrology". It can be found free at the internet archive
https://archive.org/details/astromagic
I would also be interested in what you are doing for the event!
It’s the fall equinox, not the fall solstice.