Groupware Server
Add Reply
Corey White
2018-11-14 05:45:35 UTC
I've set up an https encrypted groupware server at: https://tinyurl.com/y85zwmas

My friends from alt.magick are welcome to join, just contact me and I will send you an invitation to your email address.

The site is being used for real work, but it keeps an archive of posts to alt.magick, and provides a safe secure network to do even more.

If anyone likes this idea I can set up another server specifically for magick.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-17 17:36:52 UTC
Post by Corey White
I've set up an https encrypted groupware server at: https://tinyurl.com/y85zwmas
My friends from alt.magick are welcome to join, just contact me and I will send you an invitation to your email address.
The site is being used for real work, but it keeps an archive of posts to alt.magick, and provides a safe secure network to do even more.
If anyone likes this idea I can set up another server specifically for magick.
How about coming back to the basement, Corey?
LOL

p.s. I gots yer groupware hangin'.
LOL