OT: 7:09/7:09
2019-03-19 04:06:32 UTC
Someone on Facebook pointed out that sunrise here in St. John’s,
Newfoundland was 7:09 a.m. Monday and sunset was 7:09 p.m.
Monday, and the telephone area code for Newfoundland and
Labrador is 709.
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-03-19 05:40:21 UTC
Someone on Facebook pointed out that sunrise here in St. John’s,
Newfoundland was 7:09 a.m. Monday and sunset was 7:09 p.m.
Monday, and the telephone area code for Newfoundland and
Labrador is 709.
Another person pointed out that Monday was the equilux.
Mike_Duffy
2019-03-20 02:52:04 UTC
Another person pointed out that Monday was the equilux.
And the moon is looking quite full. Expect the Ether Bunny soon.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2019-03-20 04:22:50 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
Another person pointed out that Monday was the equilux.
And the moon is looking quite full. Expect the Ether Bunny soon.
EB and flow.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-03-24 19:30:34 UTC
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-03-24 19:30:15 UTC
Someone on Facebook pointed out that sunrise here in St. John’s,
Newfoundland was 7:09 a.m. Monday and sunset was 7:09 p.m.
Monday, and the telephone area code for Newfoundland and
Labrador is 709.
Another person pointed out that Monday was the equilux.
Well, it certainly was, Ollie.
LOL
David Dalton
2019-03-28 05:49:59 UTC
Someone on Facebook pointed out that sunrise here in St. John’s,
Newfoundland was 7:09 a.m. Monday and sunset was 7:09 p.m.
Monday, and the telephone area code for Newfoundland and
Labrador is 709.
Also in French 709 could be sept O neuf which
sounds like set o’ newf(s),