Yom Kippur/Judgment Day
2019-10-08 23:29:21 UTC
Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at
sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions
working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals as defined by
my top deity ALL.
“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand.” (Ferron)
David Dalton
2019-10-09 03:54:45 UTC
Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at
sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions
working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals as defined by
my top deity ALL.
Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless
they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals
are experiencing milder warning signs.
dagnabit
2019-10-09 17:05:24 UTC
(in
Post by David Dalton
Yom Kippur (the Jewish Day of Atonement) began today (Tuesday, October 8) at
sundown, and I hope that will mean that my healing circle prescriptions
working has started to have effect, at least on major criminals as defined by
my top deity ALL.
Supposedly those major criminals are experiencing strong warning signs unless
they are following their healing circle prescriptions, and medium criminals
are experiencing milder warning signs.
consider two basic theory dynamics that appear
to contradict each other when it comes to energy
dispersal and energy return. karma mythology
suggests that "beneficial" energy "returns" more
of the same, as such, and yet science mythology
claims that all energy creates an equal and opposite
reaction/return agenda. do your healing circle
prescriptions wax eloquent to a karma-like energy
predisposition, or perhaps a science type energy
ambulation, or maybe even some type of blending
of the two? expiring minds want to know.
David Dalton
2019-10-10 05:14:51 UTC
Post by dagnabit
Post by David Dalton
(in
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Healing circle prescriptions serve two roles. The first is a lenient penance
for criminals to redeem themselves, but if they do not they may be subject to
punishment. The second is good advice, particularly for good people who are
experiencing hard times. So I guess this falls within the realm of what you
call karma mythology.

However given ongoing troubles in Syria, Iraq, Ecuador, Hong Kong, and
elsewhere, it seems unlikely that my four components are working yet, unless
subtly, but if not perhaps they will as the circle of the moon becomes full.

I have attempted to funnel all sins and tendencies to sin in my region, and
if that was successful then tendencies to sin would be converted to something
better as defined by ALL. Thus forward-going sin would be gone or at least
substantially diminished. (I define sin as behaviour that is negative in
goodness measure as defined by ALL.) But given current news I don’t think I
have been successful yet.

Perhaps ALL does not want to meddle in the affairs of humans, and/or wants to
keep the atheists happy, though if I am successful I might be able to
arm-wavingly explain (to atheists) what happened using theories involving
chaos/catastrophe theory and overlapping consciousness wavelet theory and
theories involving higher dimensions than just three of space and one of
time.
dagnabit
2019-10-10 18:11:10 UTC
Post by dagnabit
[...]