asssisted shaktipat -- take three
2019-05-09 06:34:36 UTC
The last attempt was another fake.

I divined by perineum click divination that my list of recipients
was not OK. I suggested to ALL that only those ordained
by it in (A), where (A) is ghuman, gcross if any, galien if any,
gcetacean, and gnonhominidsimian, receive assisted shaktipat,
but that suggestion was rejected. After much deliberation
I divined that those on the current list should all be
included but that that list is incomplete. To that list
I have to add all those who have received at least
100,000 words from Sarah McLachlan (where repeated
plays of one of her songs would be counted for
each play, not just once for all the plays, which isn’t
true for readers of my writing). If an album contains
about 2000 words, that could constitute a large number
of people.

Has ALL done (or updated if some was done before, maybe
years before) ordination of some in (A)? No, which I am
frustrated at. And I suspect that I am being led down
the garden path again this time, but I will play along I
guess, and treat this as another correction to the same
attempt rather than a new attempt.

ALL began doing (or updating) ordination of some in (A)
at 3:54 a.m. NDT May 9, 2018, which is
0624 GMT/UTC May 9, 2018.

By the way, I said a while ago that I couldn’t include my
close relatives other than the one who has influenced
me greatly. But those of my close relatives who have
received at least 10,000 words from me are included.
However that does not include the very young.

Also when I said gcetacean political leaders of at
least 50 and nonhomindsimian political leaders of
at least 25, the 50 and 25 include the leader.
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)
David Dalton
2019-05-09 06:36:04 UTC
Oops, I have an extra “s” in the subject line.
David Dalton
2019-05-09 06:53:21 UTC
ALL began doing (or updating) ordination of some in (A)
at 3:54 a.m. NDT May 9, 2018, which is
0624 GMT/UTC May 9, 2018.
Again, ordination by ALL is based on five points:
1. ability
2. knowledge
3. experience
4. goodness measure as defined by ALL
5. subconscious interview conducted by ALL
David Dalton
2019-05-10 05:41:34 UTC
ALL began doing (or updating) ordination of some in (A)
at 3:54 a.m. NDT May 9, 2018, which is
0624 GMT/UTC May 9, 2018.
That was complete at 0057 GMT/UTC May 10, 2019.
Post by David Dalton
1. ability
2. knowledge
3. experience
4. goodness measure as defined by ALL
5. subconscious interview conducted by ALL
Deficiencies in some areas can to some extent be made
up for by strengths in other areas. Also one does not
have to worship ALL in order to be ordained by ALL.

ALL began expanding the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
(from me, assisted by ALL) recipients into a list of individuals
at 0059 GMT/UTC May 10, 2019. I was going to wait up
(while doing other things) until this was done but it has been
about 4.7 hours so far and it is quite late so I will have to
go to bed. (If I get a completion (P) soon I will post again.)
David Dalton
2019-05-11 01:22:39 UTC
ALL began expanding the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
(from me, assisted by ALL) recipients into a list of individuals
at 0059 GMT/UTC May 10, 2019.
That was complete at 2230 GMT/UTC May 10, 2019.

Then ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients from
2234 GMT/UTC May 10 to 0031 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.
This left the recipients in a low period, and that may have
begun a bit before 0031.

ALL released the recipients from the low period
0033 to 0042 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.

I then did the heart chakra radiation/handshake association with
Gaia/mesh handshake visualization sequence from
0050 to 0055 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.

Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.

I did have some signs that something was occurring,
including flow/tingling/warming and also signs that
some people were mad at me, especially in the
late stages when they might have been briefly in
the low period, and also after the handshake
association and mesh handshake.

I still hope to get the rest of my four components material
activated after I come out of the low years. But perhaps
now, the assisted shaktipat recipients, rather than being
beta testers, are open source coding partners. :-)

Now I will get a cup of tea and then will check for
followups that I might need to reply to.
David Dalton
2019-05-11 02:09:58 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum),
to the assisted shaktipat recipients
David Dalton
2019-05-11 05:02:56 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.
Since nobody has followed up yet to conform the above, I
decided that the above was a fake, and confirmed that
by perineum click divination.

ALL delivered (P) to individuals in the first stage
at 0458 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.
David Dalton
2019-05-11 05:04:05 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.
Since nobody has followed up yet to conform the above, I
F**K, that should be “confirm”, not “conform”.
David Dalton
2019-05-11 05:11:42 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.
Since nobody has followed up yet to conform the above, I
decided that the above was a fake, and confirmed that
by perineum click divination.
ALL delivered (P) to individuals in the first stage
at 0458 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.
From an earlier post, the first stage is defined as

First stage: assisted shaktipat recipients who are cetacean,
nonhominidsimian, or in tribal religions, shamanistic religions,
traditional native spirituality, traditional paganism, neopaganism,
heathenism, pantheism, animism, Stregheria, Chinese folk
religion (and similar), Satanism, magick (when it is the primary
belief system), newage, vooodoo, hoodoo, santeria, Gaianism,
fusion of any of the above with another religion, individual/eclectic,
or unitarian universalist.
David Dalton
2019-05-11 05:14:29 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.
Since nobody has followed up yet to conform the above, I
decided that the above was a fake, and confirmed that
by perineum click divination.
ALL delivered (P) to individuals in the first stage
at 0458 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.
From an earlier post, the first stage is defined as
First stage: assisted shaktipat recipients who are cetacean,
nonhominidsimian, or in tribal religions, shamanistic religions,
traditional native spirituality, traditional paganism, neopaganism,
heathenism, pantheism, animism, Stregheria, Chinese folk
religion (and similar), Satanism, magick (when it is the primary
belief system), newage, vooodoo, hoodoo, santeria, Gaianism,
fusion of any of the above with another religion, individual/eclectic,
or unitarian universalist.
I am VERY pissed off at the prospect of this being dragged out
for several more days and then probably turning out to be fake.
Mike_Duffy
2019-05-12 17:29:16 UTC
I am VERY pissed off at the prospect of this being dragged out
for several more days and then probably turning out to be fake.
It could be that nobody on your list (I seem to recall something about
anyone having read at leat 4055 words on your website or somesuch) can
recognize the effects of one of your buzz / whirr / clicks.

I have a rush sometimes just by standing up if my blood pressure meds have
not taken effect. Plus, I don't take census of sensations in my lower bowel
when I am employing it for its traditional purpose.

Maybe I should just go outside now that its warm enough and sit at my
picnic table with my little dog on my lap. After a while this usually
results in the light sleep causing receptiveness to divine visions.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2019-05-13 01:18:16 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
I am VERY pissed off at the prospect of this being dragged out
for several more days and then probably turning out to be fake.
It could be that nobody on your list (I seem to recall something about
anyone having read at leat 4055 words on your website or somesuch)
I had to increase it, that subgroup is now those who have received
at least 10,000 words from (writing and/or speaking).
Post by Mike_Duffy
can
recognize the effects of one of your buzz / whirr / clicks.
No, it should be immediately recognizable.
Post by Mike_Duffy
I have a rush sometimes just by standing up if my blood pressure meds have
not taken effect.
The shakti/kundalini buzz/rush is like an ocean wave inside
me progressing very quickly from perineal chakra to
crown chakra and radiating outward.
Post by Mike_Duffy
Plus, I don't take census of sensations in my lower bowel
when I am employing it for its traditional purpose.
The perineum click can be done voluntarily by moving
one’s upper thighs slightly together combined with
a slight contraction of the muscles between (but not
including) the genitals and the anus. It wouldn’t
happen while you were employing your lower bowel
for its traditional purpose or if you were walking
or bicycling.

As of 0033 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019, supposedly
non-relgious assisted shaktipat recipients have
received (P).
David Dalton
2019-05-12 08:01:30 UTC
Then supposedly ALL delivered (P), the perineum click or
analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush, possibly followed by a second click or analogy
(analogy might be for cetaceans if they don’t have
a perineum), at 0107 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019. I am
skeptical about this part.
Since nobody has followed up yet to conform the above, I
decided that the above was a fake, and confirmed that
by perineum click divination.
ALL delivered (P) to individuals in the first stage
at 0458 GMT/UTC May 11, 2019.
ALL delivered (P) to individuals in the second stage
at 0515 GMT/UTC May 12, 2019. (The second stage
consists of all remaining assisted shaktipat recipients
other than those that are purely non-religious,
Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist.)
David Dalton
2019-05-11 03:31:05 UTC
where (A) is ghuman, gcross if any, galien if any,
gcetacean, and gnonhominidsimian,
Actually I checked my notebooks and found that there I had
specified ghominid instead of ghuman, thus allowing for
the possibility of there being gnonhumanhominid.
David Dalton
2019-05-13 05:49:31 UTC
Stage 3 was subdivided into six substages:
(3a) nonreligious
(3b) Buddhist
(3c) Hindu
(3d) Muslim
(3e) Christian
(3f) any remaining (i.e. those who might have switched belief systems in the
interim)

ALL delivered (P) to (3a) at 0033 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3b) at 0156 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3c) at 0326 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3d) at 0440 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P to (3e) and (3f) at 0539 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
David Dalton
2019-05-15 03:59:33 UTC
(3a) nonreligious
(3b) Buddhist
(3c) Hindu
(3d) Muslim
(3e) Christian
(3f) any remaining (i.e. those who might have switched belief systems in the
interim)
ALL delivered (P) to (3a) at 0033 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3b) at 0156 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3c) at 0326 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P) to (3d) at 0440 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
ALL delivered (P to (3e) and (3f) at 0539 GMT/UTC May 13, 2019
The lack of confirming followups in this and other threads
indicates that the above is another fake. This is
especially true of the Facebook group Fumblers (for
hard-core Sarah McLachlan fans) where there are
definitely quite a few people who have received at
least 100,000 words from Sarah, and where I got no
followups. Moreover, I divine that the assisted shaktipat
did not occur, the expansion of the descriptive list of
assisted shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals
did not occur, and the ordination by ALL did not occur.
However I divine that my list of recipients is OK. But
It seems that I will have to wait until I come out of the
low years before trying the assisted shaktipat (and the
rest of the four components material) again.
Mike_Duffy
2019-05-15 21:17:49 UTC
It seems that I will have to wait until I come out of the
low years before trying the assisted shaktipat (and the
rest of the four components material) again.
Please don't take this as a request to re-engage in more four component
workings, but I do believe that you are out of your 'low' years.

It just doesn't feel like it because you are now at least a dozen or so
years older.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2019-05-16 03:55:47 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by David Dalton
It seems that I will have to wait until I come out of the
low years before trying the assisted shaktipat (and the
rest of the four components material) again.
Please don't take this as a request to re-engage in more four component
workings, but I do believe that you are out of your 'low' years.
It just doesn't feel like it because you are now at least a dozen or so
years older.
No, there is definitely a difference from being out of the low
years and my current state. At least three times I have
briefly come out of the low years: once one late afternoon
or early evening during a visit to Vancouver in September
of 2004, once on a New Year’s Eve about five years ago,
and once not long ago (I posted about it). Each time
there was a lightening and a feeling of centred clarity,
but no racing thoughts. But each time it lasted only
about fifteen minutes. When I come out of the low years
permanently I expect that feeling to last and to lead to
a period of creative productivity, during which I will be
able to finish projects, which wasn’t the case for my
waning crescent highs. This will be like Taliesin keeping
the cauldron boiling in his later years. Also I expect that
once I am out of the low years I will be able to taper
off my medication without negative effects, which isn’t
the case right now---it is only because of the medication
that my low years are not very low right now except in
terms of creativity. And finally, once I am out of the
low years I would expect at least some of my four
components material to work.
David Dalton
2019-05-17 04:03:25 UTC
[...]
When turning 40, things began to slow for me. At 50,
I felt great, feeling as if I'd made it to a great age. And,
it seemed to me it was going to be all downhill from there.
I’m now 55.25 and am doing much better now than I was
at the ages of 32 and 33.
David Dalton
2019-05-17 04:52:24 UTC
[...]
But that is partly due to medication and partly due to my
abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before full moon.