Tarot
Corey White
2019-09-25 04:14:12 UTC
I've created an online tool for learning the tarot. It is a series of audio visual guides that tell you exactly what to say. There are also multiple options for each card so you can deviate from one reading to the next.

I've uploaded it to a free web host in the hope it won't go down.

https://psychictricks.000webhostapp.com/majorarcana.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-26 13:55:20 UTC
Post by Corey White
I've created an online tool for learning the tarot. It is a series of audio visual guides that tell you exactly what to say. There are also multiple options for each card so you can deviate from one reading to the next.
I've uploaded it to a free web host in the hope it won't go down.
https://psychictricks.000webhostapp.com/majorarcana.html
Asshole