OT: good news
2018-09-26 19:16:49 UTC
I got some good news today. A third paper of the five
that are in my thesis has been accepted for publication,
in the Journal of Elasticity. We have received
a reviewer’s comments on one of the other two and
are working on a revision, and haven’t yet received
reviewers’ comments on the fifth one.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
dagnabit
good news is off topic ? damn.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-27 13:06:29 UTC
Post by dagnabit
Post by David Dalton
I got some good news today. A third paper of the five
that are in my thesis has been accepted for publication,
in the Journal of Elasticity. We have received
a reviewer’s comments on one of the other two and
are working on a revision, and haven’t yet received
reviewers’ comments on the fifth one.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
good news is off topic ? damn.
Everything about David is "off topic," including his peabrain.