Labour Day
2019-09-02 07:30:25 UTC
My waning crescent activation sequence of just the assisted shaktipat was
another fake, and also I am pretty sure that I am not out of the
low/wilderness years yet.

I have initiated another activation sequence, this time of all of the four
components (or at least what ALL accepts of the four components), beginning
during early waxing crescent moon, about the same phase of moon that my
matchmaking ability came on at in March (two days and several hours after the
exact time of dark of moon).

I am hoping that this activation sequence will be complete by first quarter
moon, which will be the 28th anniversary of my blue rose vision, and will be
when I turn 55.55 years old, and 55 is my lucky/recurring number (55 in Roman
numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE).

So far tonight (or now Sept. 2 morning) ALL has judged the four components in
detail and has set my region to 12 km below the geoid to (240,000 - 12) km
above the geoid, and the popthroughs will go back as far as 9500 years ago.
Also ALL accepts some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s
definition of goodness on my region was converted to. ALL has put the main
stack in place, which has overwritten some past workings and associated
divination and magickal systems, though they may come back in the
popthroughs. ALL has adjusted most of the funnel subcomponents on my region.
ALL, possibly with collaborators, has activated some of the Sarah stuff. ALL
has accepted the assisted shaktipat and has done (or updated) the ordination
of some in (A), and is currently expanding the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals.
“Oh you’re so beautiful/A beautiful fucked up man.../Oh yeah you’re
working/Building a mystery/And choosing so carefully” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-09-02 08:34:51 UTC
ALL
has accepted the assisted shaktipat and has done (or updated) the ordination
of some in (A), and is currently expanding the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals.
That list expansion is complete, and ALL has delivered the assisted shaktipat
from me to the recipients. Also ALL has begun the popthrough negotiation with
levels 0 to -2 (top level) of each popthrough stack. Also ALL has begun the
evolution idea gathering, including ideas and sources I have suggested before
and ideas I have divined were in before.

Now I will get a few hours sleep.
“Oh but everytime I’m close to you/There’s too much I can’t say/And
you just walk away/And I forgot/To tell you, I love you” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-09-02 23:46:37 UTC
My waning crescent activation sequence of just the assisted shaktipat was
another fake, and also I am pretty sure that I am not out of the
low/wilderness years yet.
I have initiated another activation sequence, this time of all of the four
components (or at least what ALL accepts of the four components), beginning
during early waxing crescent moon, about the same phase of moon that my
matchmaking ability came on at in March (two days and several hours after the
exact time of dark of moon).
I am hoping that this activation sequence will be complete by first quarter
moon, which will be the 28th anniversary of my blue rose vision, and will be
when I turn 55.55 years old, and 55 is my lucky/recurring number (55 in Roman
numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE).
No, it was a partly fake activation sequence. It couldn’t begin in earnest
until after I saw the waxing crescent the first time this lunar month, which
was about 100 minutes ago.
Post by David Dalton
So far tonight (or now Sept. 2 morning) ALL has judged the four components in
detail and has set my region to 12 km below the geoid to (240,000 - 12) km
above the geoid, and the popthroughs will go back as far as 9500 years ago.
Also ALL accepts some of the suggestions that the constraining of ALL’s
definition of goodness on my region was converted to.
All of that is still true.
Post by David Dalton
ALL has put the main
stack in place, which has overwritten some past workings and associated
divination and magickal systems, though they may come back in the
popthroughs. ALL has adjusted most of the funnel subcomponents on my region.
ALL, possibly with collaborators, has activated some of the Sarah stuff. ALL
has accepted the assisted shaktipat and has done (or updated) the ordination
of some in (A), and is currently expanding the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals.
All of that is false so far, but should occur starting tonight (at the moment
ALL is putting the main stack in place).
David Dalton
2019-09-03 00:04:16 UTC
No, it was a partly fake activation sequence. It couldn’t begin in earnest
until after I saw the waxing crescent the first time this lunar month, which
was about 100 minutes ago.
The Silver Bough thumb

Once in 1996 or 1997 I thumbed at random a book on Scottish folklore called
The Silver Bough Vol. 1 by F. Marian McNeill. It came out to a page with this
poem on it:

Ri faicinn domh na gealaich uir,
Is duth domh mo shuil a thogail.
Is duth domh ma ghlun a leagail,
Is duth domh mo cheann a bhogadh,

Toir cliu dhuit fein, a re nan iul,
Gum faca mi thu a rithist,
Gum faca mi a ghealach ur,
Ailleagan iuil na slighe.

Is iomadh neach a chaidh a null
Eadar uine an da ghealaich,
Ged tha mise a' mealtainn fuinn,
A re nan re 's nam beannachd!

which translates as:

When I see the new moon,
It becomes me to lift mine eye,
It becomes me to bend my knee,
It becomes me to bow my head.

Giving thee praise, thou moon of guidance,
That I have seen thee again,
That I have seen the new moon,
The lovely leader of the way.

Many a one has passed beyond
In the time between the two moons,
Though I am still enjoying earth,
Thou moon of moons and of blessings!

Now in that I think new moon refers not to the modern new moon or dark of
moon but the early waxing crescent moon or first horn of moon.
“‘Cause it’s you who released me/It’s you who gave me fire
Oh, and now it’s impossible to grow/Without breaking striDe” (S. M.)
David Dalton
2019-09-08 07:59:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
ALL has put the main
stack in place, which has overwritten some past workings and associated
divination and magickal systems, though they may come back in the
popthroughs. ALL has adjusted most of the funnel subcomponents on my region.
ALL, possibly with collaborators, has activated some of the Sarah stuff. ALL
has accepted the assisted shaktipat and has done (or updated) the ordination
of some in (A), and is currently expanding the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals.
All of that is false so far, but should occur starting tonight (at the moment
ALL is putting the main stack in place).
Currently I’m in the late stages of an activation sequence that began
shortly after first quarter moon, and if that proves to be a fake I will stop
attempting it until I come out of the low years for real, into a period of
sustained centred clarity and sustained productive creativity, when I will
probably begin tapering off my medication.
David Dalton
2019-09-09 01:58:14 UTC
Currently I’m in the late stages of an activation sequence that began
shortly after first quarter moon,
That is supposedly complete except for physical transformation (including of
adults) and healing, which may take a while.