Baba Ganapati aka Armando Acosta
i***@gmail.com
2013-06-05 05:48:20 UTC
Does anyone know anything about this person? He used to be a filmmaker in
Hollywood and is currently set up just outside Ghent in Belgium as a Siddha
Shiva guru (claims lineage from Baba Muktananda i think). Also has centres
in New York and Rome. Spoke at an AIDS conference in Amsterdam last year,
made a version of Romeo and Juliet entirely with cats (!) then spent several
months in Hollywood (at the expense of his followers, it would seem) promoting
it in order to try to win Oscars or at least nominations so that he could
make more money and expand his yoga centres. It all seems a bit suspicious,
and as i have a friend involved, i'd quite like to know what's going on.
Any clues, anyone? email me directly if possible...
mrw
This man spent several years in acquiring an elevated state of consciousness. I consider him one of the few real deal yogis in the world. I sat with a group twice in NYC as he imparted the Shakti Pad which will awaken the divine aspect with you. It did so. Be careful of entertaining contempt or suspicion prior to experiential investigation.
k***@gmail.com
mrw
i***@gmail.com
2014-10-23 15:36:37 UTC
Does anyone know anything about this person? He used to be a filmmaker in
Hollywood and is currently set up just outside Ghent in Belgium as a Siddha
Shiva guru (claims lineage from Baba Muktananda i think). Also has centres
in New York and Rome. Spoke at an AIDS conference in Amsterdam last year,
made a version of Romeo and Juliet entirely with cats (!) then spent several
months in Hollywood (at the expense of his followers, it would seem) promoting
it in order to try to win Oscars or at least nominations so that he could
make more money and expand his yoga centres. It all seems a bit suspicious,
and as i have a friend involved, i'd quite like to know what's going on.
Any clues, anyone? email me directly if possible...
mrw
I live one street away from his yoga center in Ghent in Belgium. I used to be part of it when I was younger. I discovered that the whole yoga meditation belief system is a deception and demonic to the core. I found Jesus 4 months ago. If you believe on Jesus you will be saved, it's real.

They all stand in a line to one by one kneel down before the guru who sits in his big chair/throne and touches them with a plume. They give them a small gift like an apple or a flower. It's disgusting and ridiculous. As I said the whole yoga belief system is a LIE. They think that through meditation, yoga, mantras, you can open your "chakras" and raise the serpent energy (kundalini), which starts at the base of the spine, to the "third eye" and achieve "god consciousness" which is a LIE. They open themselves up to demonic spirits. They are DELUSIONAL. Btw he (armondo acosta) can make objects appear and change his height. HE GETS THESE POWERS FROM DEMONS. Do not be deceived.

We have ALL sinned, we are ALL corrupt. We must go through the ONLY way which is JESUS CHRIST. He died for our sin and was raised from the dead. Jesus is God and the Bible is the word of God. If you believe on Jesus he will justify you and seal you with the Holy Spirit who will show you the truth of this world we are mind controlled since childhood.

There is only one God but his nature is a triune consisting of the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.

this has nothing to do with catholicism the Catholic church is Babylonian paganism disguised as "Christianity". it is unbiblical. its a counterfeit. and the image of Jesus you see in catholicism and everywhere it's NOT Jesus it is the false Jesus. Jesus was not a hippy with long hair. if you look up Sananda you will see that's him. He's a fallen angel masquerading as "Jesus" but he is a deceiver a fake.

also Hinduism , Buddhism etc are demonic religions... it are all false religions... Islam is false too it's all deceptions. you have no idea to what point we are mind controlled and deceived... the lies are 100 levels deep and on each level multiple lies counteracting each other...

The ONLY WAY to see the truth is to believe on JESUS CHRIST .

btw armondo acosta worked for Vatican, NASA, Hollywood which are all Satanic.
Leo Sgouros
2014-10-23 19:46:17 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Its alla conspiracy by Barney The Gay Purple Dinosaur.

Bassos
2014-10-24 19:32:49 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
I found Jesus 4 months ago. If you believe on Jesus you will be saved,
it's real.

Let's test that:

What are you ?

Do you adhere to MY rule, as king of alt.magick ?

If you believe in Jesus; what else do you believe in ?

I AM BASSOS.

KING of all.

Some call me emperor.

I prefer King.
r***@gmail.com
2018-09-06 22:48:01 UTC
You my friend are deluded Everything you described
Is incorrect. Everything
Scary to be one block from the Siddha guru and
Totally don’t get it! If you were true to Jesus
You would get it.

a***@gmail.com
I have known Ganapati/Armondo for decades. He is the real deal. Go find out for yourself instead of asking others. He has ashrams all over the world.
a***@gmail.com
He is the real deal - go find out for yourself. He has ashrams all over the world and works quietly.
once was
he is the real deal, but his followers (mostly the ones close to him are the most evil people, two faced hypocrites who hover around him like white on rice, i am still recovering from their treatment of me
r***@gmail.com
2018-09-06 22:42:18 UTC
I’ve been with Baba for 24 years
Know him very well