deity-free systems of magick
2018-07-11 05:15:18 UTC
I define magick as a directed working of will.

In recent years I’ve been attempting large magickal workings
involving invocation of deities, but I have now given up
worshipping my former deities.

So what are some magickal systems or practices that do not
involve invocation of deities, elements, demons, moon, planets,
sun, stars, or universe but instead rely more on the self? I
guess I could improvise.
2018-07-12 04:44:11 UTC
I define magick as a directed working of will.
In recent years I’ve been attempting large magickal workings
involving invocation of deities, but I have now given up
worshipping my former deities.
So what are some magickal systems or practices that do not
involve invocation of deities, elements, demons, moon, planets,
sun, stars, or universe but instead rely more on the self? I
guess I could improvise.
Perhaps I will have to take on a larger role, using my special
abilities.

However much of the four components material requires
participation beat least one deity, so I may have to start
from scratch.
2018-07-12 04:46:52 UTC
I define magick as a directed working of will.
In recent years I’ve been attempting large magickal workings
involving invocation of deities, but I have now given up
worshipping my former deities.
So what are some magickal systems or practices that do not
involve invocation of deities, elements, demons, moon, planets,
sun, stars, or universe but instead rely more on the self? I
guess I could improvise.
Perhaps I will have to take on a larger role, using my special
abilities.
However much of the four components material requires
participation beat least one deity, so I may have to start
Fucking autocorrect and sticky spacebar. “beat” should be “by at”
Post by David Dalton
from scratch.
2018-07-12 04:50:31 UTC
I define magick as a directed working of will.
In recent years I’ve been attempting large magickal workings
involving invocation of deities, but I have now given up
worshipping my former deities.
So what are some magickal systems or practices that do not
involve invocation of deities, elements, demons, moon, planets,
sun, stars, or universe but instead rely more on the self? I
guess I could improvise.
There is always sex magick, but that would require a partner.