awakening/enlightenment
2018-11-09 06:02:24 UTC
I have written a few times before of my hope that I will come out of my
low/wilderness years and achieve awakening/enlightenment, like the Buddha did
at the end of his seven ascetic years. I have said that I expect this
awakening/enlightenment to consist of sustained productive creativity and
mental stability, allowing me to taper off my medication without experiencing
adverse effects.

I think I have briefly come out of the low years twice before, once one early
evening when I was visiting Vancouver in September 2004, and once one New
Year’s Eve a few years ago here in St. John’s. In both cases I
experienced a feeling of luminous clarity, and it wasn’t similar to my
waning crescent highs.

I have three types of awakening so far:
1. my waning crescent highs (inspiration/call)
2. release from my waxing gibbous moon trials by full moon
3. the above-mentioned two brief incidents.

But anyway, while medication has eased my way, it seems that it has delayed
the final awakening/enlightenment since most past figures similar to me had
only seven years of low years, a few had 14 years, and I have gone 22.78
years so far. If an 11 year sunspot cycle variation holds, I might come out
of the low years 11 years after the 14 years, so 2.22 more years, or 22 years
after the 7 years, or 6.22 more years. But I hope it will be sooner than 2.22
more years.

However, note that while my low years were quite bad in 1996 and 1997, these
days they are not very low except in terms of creativity while I am on my
current medication regimen of 1250 mg divalproex sodium and 7.5 mg of
olanzapine nightly and am abstaining from alcohol 1--9 days before full moon
and from marijuana during all of waxing moon, and am not blindly believing
perineum click divination, though I still play at it.
“Don't get me wrong/If I come and go like fashion
I might be great tomorrow/But hopeless yesterday" (Chrissie Hynde)
Mike_Duffy
2018-11-09 14:28:39 UTC
[...] allowing me to taper off my medication
without experiencing adverse effects.
Why take the risk? You, both personally & particularly, are not ashamed of
being a mental patient. Surely you must know that going off mind meds is a
very common mistake.

Most of the time it leads to a personal shopping cart.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2018-11-10 04:26:07 UTC
[...] allowing me to taper off my medication
without experiencing adverse effects.
Why take the risk? You, both personally & particularly, are not ashamed of
being a mental patient. Surely you must know that going off mind meds is a
very common mistake.
Most of the time it leads to a personal shopping cart.
Psychiatric medication can have adverse physical effects and
reduce lifespan. If I did come off them it would be very
gradually and I would stop tapering at the first signs of
trouble, plus i would do it under the supervision of a
psychiatrist.

It is true that stopping meds suddenly can lead to trouble
as I observed in 1996. This is sometimes due to
withdrawal effects.

There is more information on this subject at
http://willhall.net/comingoffmeds/
which points to the PDF booklet
http://www.willhall.net/files/ComingOffPsychDrugsHarmReductGuide2Edonline.pdf
Mike_Duffy
2018-11-10 05:15:31 UTC
[...] plus i would do it under the supervision
Fair enough. I would not dispute a professional opinion.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-10 17:15:42 UTC
[...]
Taking more drugs is always the answer.
LOL
dolf
2018-11-10 19:01:19 UTC
Thanks for the Buddha reference Kernel as it completes the picture in
relation to my neighbours quoting yourself and it having a BOER WAR /
Jingoistic impetus... Wasn’t it an ex “LETS GO COMMANDO” nut job like
yourself named David Long whom did the last OAK massacre?
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Taking more drugs is always the answer.
LOL
— CONFEDERATE APPETITE —

“THE KERNEL LOVES TO BBQ.
AFTER EVERY BIG SLAUGHTER.
THE FRENZIED LUSTFUL CAUSE.
WHETHER IT’S BAR FLYS OR JEW.
ANYONES SON OR DAUGHTER.
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PAUSE.”

Event: 28425724@{
@1: Sup: 53 (#53); Ego: 17 (#17),
@2: Sup: 41 (#94); Ego: 56 (#73),
@3: Sup: 48 (#142); Ego: 74 (#147),
@4: Sup: 75 (#217); Ego: 46 (#193),
@5: Sup: 80 (#297); Ego: 46 (#239),
@6: Sup: 63 (#360); Ego: 78 (#317),
@7: Sup: 33 (#393); Ego: 36 (#353),
Male: #393; Feme: #353
}

— SHUHADA {witness / martyr}KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD {ie. Jehovah has been gracious}.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
AS ODE TO HOODOO.”

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #2@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 58 (#362); Ego: 34 (#455),
Male: #362; Feme: #455
}

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; I am not boisterous in behaviour.

#VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
#TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
#POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
#TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
#CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
@1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
@2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
@3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
@4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to transcendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-11-10 19:20:37 UTC
I noticed that you had also sent this abnormal BUDDHA post to newsgroups
such as:

alt.magick
alt.religion.druid
alt.native
alt.religion.shamanism
alt.home.repair
alt.support.depression

As to convey an universe of discourse and sphere of opportunism as he was
on Saturday around making home repairs for my neighbour and they are by
equivalencies of discourse / opportunism associates of yours...

AS CONVEYING IDENTICAL AMBIGUOUS BULLYING CONTENT TO "LET'S GO COMMANDO" AS
NEWSGROUP POSTS FROM "***@GMAIL.COM" / (***@YAHOO.COM.AU) THE
OWNER OF THE JEEP REGISTERED NUMBER: 1GV4B0 AS A MESSAGE DATED 19 NOVEMBER
2017 AND [NL.POLITIEK] @ 1530 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: "I know this
person - and have details.
It is hard to state what I know without violating privacy policy but if you
look closely at his posts you will find that:
He is a Telstra customer - account number: 221530570
Numerous people have intervention orders against him, and he has several
breaches of said orders.
He operates www.grapple369.com
I have much more - but do not wish to come to his attention or violate any
laws."
THAT THE SALE (RSL) RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE MEDIA STATEMENTS WITHIN THE 23
OCTOBER 2018 NEWS ARTICLE COINCIDE WITH MY BULLYING EXPERIENCE UPON THAT
SAME ANNIVERSARY DATES WHICH CONFIRMS MY VIEW THAT I HAVE BEEN THE TARGET
OF CAUSE CÉLÈBRE VIOLENT ACTS, PUBLIC SLANDER AS BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION
BEING OF A RACIAL HATRED / ANTI-SEMITISM / PSYCHO-SEXUAL PREJUDICE AS BEING
IGNORANT THAT THEIR ANZAC TRADITION IS
DELUSIONAL AND NO MORE AND THAT MY PREROGATIVE ACTION OF 0300 HOURS UPON
SATURDAY WILL BE CHRONICLED INTO HISTORY: "[O]N 11 OCTOBER 1899, THE SOUTH
AFRICAN BOER REPUBLICS OF THE TRANSVAAL AND THE ORANGE FREE STATE, IN A
SHOW OF DEFIANCE AND FRUSTRATION, DECLARED WAR ON GREAT BRITAIN.
THE INTENTION WAS TO DRAW INTERNATIONAL NOTICE TO THEIR POLITICAL PLIGHT
AND THE BULLYING TACTICS OF THEIR ANTAGONIST.
THE MIGHT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE CRUSHED THEIR STRUGGLE IN A BITTER CONFLICT
THAT CONTINUED UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF [31] MAY 1902 [AS THE ANNIVERSARY TO
REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP PELL AT SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL ON 31
MAY 1998 BEING A LEGALLY ASSOCIATED PARISH AS A PRECURSOR ACTION TO THESE
ACTS OF TREASON PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION 9A OF CRIMES ACT
AS A PRECURSOR ACTION TO THESE ACTS OF TREASON PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION 9A
OF CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (1958)].
THE BOER REPUBLICS ACCEPTING DEFEAT, WITH LOATHING FOR THEIR ENEMIES AND
SORROW FOR THEIR PEOPLE, AND SIGNED THE PEACE AT VEREENIGING."
THERE IS INTRODUCED A DICHOTOMY AS AN INCOMMENSURATE NOTION {@1/@5} SHOWN
IN A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE BOER MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED UPON 29 OCTOBER 1909
AND RE-SITED DURING THE VIETNAM WAR UPON ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 1972 AND THE
ANZAC MEMORIALS OF WORLD WAR ONE / TWO AND KOREAN WARS, AND FURTHERMORE A
PARTIALITY SHOWN TOWARDS #390 - WREATH PLACEMENT / #312 - DRIED WREATH
REMOVAL ESPECIALLY UPON CENTENNIAL BEERSHEBA HELD LOCALLY ON SATURDAY 28
OCTOBER 2017 AS #288 - MEMORIAL WHEREUPON I HAD ON 28 OCTOBER 2017
IMMEDIATELY REMOVED A NUMBER OF #390 - WREATHS FROM

THE ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2018 #288 - MEMORIAL CENOTAPH AND PLACED THEM AT
THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL WHERE THEY REMAINED #312 - DRIED AT THE TIME OF A
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT APPEARANCE ON 8 NOVEMBER 2017 AND MY LETTER OF
ADVICE TO STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER.
ADDITIONALLY I HAVE PLACED THE ONLY SINGLE FLORAL TRIBUTE AT THIS BOER WAR
MEMORIAL UPON ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2018 WITH THE FOLLOWING LAMINATED
NARRATIVE:
— TIME DIDN'T DENY —
[Centennial Anzac Day: 25 April 2018]
“YE BE NOT FORGOTTEN. AS THEY ROT.
SOIL SODDEN.
WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN. FAITHFUL FOREVER. ER EVE NOR MORN.”
AN INADVERTENT DOG HAIR WITHIN THE LAMINATION PROCESS WAS AMELIORATED OF
ANY DISRESPECT BY A FURTHER NARRATIVE:
— PARIAH DOGS —
“LAMINATED DOG HAIR, QUIET BY ACCIDENT. SITS SILENTLY THERE. FOREVER
FAITHFUL.
WITHOUT DESPAIR. REGRET OR LAMENT. MATE’S WATCHCARE. NEVER SCORNFUL.”

AND THERE WAS NO FLORAL TRIBUTE OF ANY KIND PLACED THERE UPON THE
DESIGNATED BOER MEMORIAL DAY AS TRADITIONALLY THE SUNDAY PRIOR TO 31 MAY
EACH YEAR IN REGARDS TO THE ANNIVERSARY AS SIGNING OF PEACE AT VEREENIGING.
THAT AS PREVIOUSLY ADVISED REGARDING MALEFICENCE BY A PUBLIC AUTHORITY AS
CONDUCT PROHIBITED UNDER THE CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 A CLEAR INTENTION BY A PARTIALITY SHOWN TOWARDS #390 -
WREATH PLACEMENT / #312 - DRIED WREATH REMOVAL WITHIN THOSE MEMORIAL
SERVICES PRIOR FOR THE REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE WORLD WAR ONE 11 NOVEMBER
2018 CENTENARY MEMORIAL SERVICES TO OVERRIDE {#1 + #2 + #3 + #4 = #10} THE
#390 - SOVEREIGNTY OF STATE AS AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH BY SUB- ORDINATION
THROUGH AN INSTITUTIONAL IMPERATIVE TO PAPAL AUTHORITY WHICH BY THE LATERAN
PACTS OF 11 FEBRUARY 1929 THEREBY ESTABLISHED FULL SOVEREIGNTY OF THE HOLY
SEE IN THE STATE OF VATICAN CITY.
http://youtu.be/0-EF60neguk
http://youtu.be/UG3VcCAlUgE
#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
[...]
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Bassos
2018-11-11 12:37:21 UTC
I have written a few times before of my hope that I will come out of my
low/wilderness years and achieve awakening/enlightenment, like the Buddha did
at the end of his seven ascetic years.
Hope is like a shovel; IT pushes things away.
Clarity sees through all that.

Science part:
When a concept is presented into a form in the brain, the meditation is
not done properly.

A true clarity state should not measure at all.
Effects of that state should though.
Like rapid healing.
Post by David Dalton
I have said that I expect this
awakening/enlightenment to consist of sustained productive creativity and
mental stability, allowing me to taper off my medication without experiencing
adverse effects.
Expectations ?
This far in ?
Is this more reflecting on what you said years ago ?
Post by David Dalton
I think I have briefly come out of the low years twice before, once one early
evening when I was visiting Vancouver in September 2004, and once one New
Year’s Eve a few years ago here in St. John’s.
Twice clarity seems beauty hit ya hard.
Post by David Dalton
In both cases I experienced a feeling of luminous clarity, and it wasn’t similar to my
waning crescent highs.
Did you experience rapid healing, as in being awake, not so much through
increased testosterone/adrenaline but through 'waking up

Think the visual from dragon ball z, where piccolo is on namek and has
just joined with Nail.

"YES, i'm HOME, I'm alive, this is all a miracle, I'm awake, i'm wide awake"
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Find many ways to play, until all play everyday.

At which point ya realize moving is dangerous ;)

See the medication as a delay tactix from you yourself.
Just to delay, and giev time to refine.

From your other post where you state you will reduce medication;
just like any other withdrawal;
make sure to have a good rotation of towels going on, so you always have
dry ones to sleep in.

Sleeping and then sweating coz withdrawal is lousy, coz ya sleep bad,
and get sick easily.

So make sure to have enough towels to soak up, and drink lots of water,
coz the body prolly needs to sweat out toxins.

I only dabbled in psychofarmacology, but for pretty much all of them, it
seems they are bad for you, and should only be taken if there is an
actual need.

Weaning off medication should be done as soon as possible.

What is your personal behavioral therapy like, seeing how you apprantly
manage to keep a regimen, as a dude.

Are you perchance more of the man-loving variety of men ?
I mean, keeping a schedule, let a lone a regimen, IT's like you are a
star ;)
David Dalton
2018-11-12 02:52:36 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by David Dalton
I have written a few times before of my hope that I will come out of my
low/wilderness years and achieve awakening/enlightenment, like the Buddha did
at the end of his seven ascetic years.
Hope is like a shovel; IT pushes things away.
Clarity sees through all that.
Yes, I have pretty well given up on predicting my release.
Post by David Dalton
I have said that I expect this
awakening/enlightenment to consist of sustained productive creativity and
mental stability, allowing me to taper off my medication without experiencing
adverse effects.
Expectations ?
This far in ?
Is this more reflecting on what you said years ago ?
I haven’t changed what I am saying in many years now. Originally
I thought the low years would last three years, then seven, and
now I am at 22.78 years.
Post by David Dalton
In both cases I experienced a feeling of luminous clarity, and it wasn’t
similar to my
waning crescent highs.
Did you experience rapid healing, as in being awake, not so much through
increased testosterone/adrenaline but through 'waking up
Both those instances lasted only a few minutes. so no, I
did not experience rapid healing, though I felt more alive.
Post by David Dalton
[...]
From your other post where you state you will reduce medication;
just like any other withdrawal;
make sure to have a good rotation of towels going on, so you always have
dry ones to sleep in.
Sleeping and then sweating coz withdrawal is lousy, coz ya sleep bad,
and get sick easily.
So make sure to have enough towels to soak up, and drink lots of water,
coz the body prolly needs to sweat out toxins.
I only dabbled in psychofarmacology, but for pretty much all of them, it
seems they are bad for you, and should only be taken if there is an
actual need.
Weaning off medication should be done as soon as possible.
I’m not going to risk it until I come out of the low years, though
it could be true that I won’t come out of the low years until
I risk it.
Post by Bassos
What is your personal behavioral therapy like, seeing how you apprantly
manage to keep a regimen, as a dude.
I don’t do any kind of therapy or meditation, unless you view
periods of perineum click divination as a form of meditation.
I used to do Iyengar yoga but haven’t in many years, but
may resume it soon.
Post by Bassos
Are you perchance more of the man-loving variety of men ?
Huh? If you have read much of my writing you will know that
I am attracted to women, not men, and theorize that I am
compatible only with bisexual by nature women, and that
I have that in common with Krishna.
Post by Bassos
I mean, keeping a schedule, let a lone a regimen, IT's like you are a
star ;)
“I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction/Come on now baby gimme just one look" (B.S.)
David Dalton
2018-11-12 02:06:02 UTC
[...]
As I noted in item 16 of the Key Features of My Cycles subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page, at some times in the past I have felt
"buddha" belly circles (one smaller, one larger, not at same time, smaller
one lasted much longer).

Also in the past I have experienced belly pops of the smaller circle,
and have thought that that meant I was being tested to see if I
was a buddha by non-humans.

Late last night I experienced a number of these belly pops (usually
preceded by a perineum click last night, and I don’t remember
of that was the case in the earlier ones) again and divined
that this time I was being tested by humans in various spiritual
paths.

However the counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
did not increase in the last two days so I doubt there is
really any interest.
Mike_Duffy
2018-11-12 05:53:45 UTC
buddha belly circles
A web search on this term yielded inconsistent subject matter. Is this a
pitfall of some types of yoga? I feel stuff in my stomach sometimes, but
can usually correlate it with something recently eaten.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2018-11-13 04:28:44 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
buddha belly circles
A web search on this term yielded inconsistent subject matter. Is this a
pitfall of some types of yoga? I feel stuff in my stomach sometimes, but
can usually correlate it with something recently eaten.
It wasn’t in my stomach but a sensation on the surface of a ring
surrounding my navel. If you like I can try to dig up my description from
among the subpages of sbio.html .
David Dalton
2018-11-13 04:55:28 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
buddha belly circles
A web search on this term yielded inconsistent subject matter. Is this a
pitfall of some types of yoga? I feel stuff in my stomach sometimes, but
can usually correlate it with something recently eaten.
It wasn’t in my stomach but a sensation on the surface of a ring
surrounding my navel. If you like I can try to dig up my description from
among the subpages of sbio.html .
No, I did a quick google search for
site:http://www.nfld.com/~dalton circle
and didn’t find it, though I probably have it in my little notebooks
somewhere and maybe in my old newsgroup posts.
Bassos
2018-11-13 15:23:38 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
buddha belly circles
A web search on this term yielded inconsistent subject matter. Is this a
pitfall of some types of yoga? I feel stuff in my stomach sometimes, but
can usually correlate it with something recently eaten.
It wasn’t in my stomach but a sensation on the surface of a ring
surrounding my navel. If you like I can try to dig up my description from
among the subpages of sbio.html .
No, I did a quick google search for
site:http://www.nfld.com/~dalton circle
and didn’t find it, though I probably have it in my little notebooks
somewhere and maybe in my old newsgroup posts.
Buddha belly circles;
the effect of pranayama (breathing patterning)

right ?

Breath in; visualize light/sensation coming from the earth through your
feet into your belly, and from the sun into your crown chakra and also
to your center.

Maybe even make the earth colours brown, russet, citrine and somesuch ones.
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
Not really white compared to really hot stars, but meh, it is just a
breathing exercise, right ;P

so what happens when ya breath out ?

Gotta tune in next time, until then, don't blow up ;)

would that be considered 'dangerous' advice ?
(blow out, and release the energy back to it's sources, it is an
exchange so both profit)
Mike_Duffy
2018-11-13 21:45:47 UTC
Post by Bassos
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
No. The center of Earth is hotter than the Sun's surface.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2018-11-14 05:26:09 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by Bassos
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
No. The center of Earth is hotter than the Sun's surface.
Yeah, google says the temperature at the centre of the Earth
is 6000 C, while the temperature at the surface of the sun
is 5500 C, but also that a bolt of lightning can reach
temperatures of about 30,000 C.
Bassos
2018-11-15 17:23:32 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by Bassos
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
No. The center of Earth is hotter than the Sun's surface.
Yeah, google says the temperature at the centre of the Earth
is 6000 C, while the temperature at the surface of the sun
is 5500 C, but also that a bolt of lightning can reach
temperatures of about 30,000 C.
Do actual research.

Recently people discovered and are uncertain why, certain parts of the
sun are far hotter than expected.

Where does the heat from a coronal burst come from ?
Is it a ten thousand year old photon burst screaming
'feel the hatred of ten thousand years!'

Illidan was a photon all along, explains so much.
Bassos
2018-11-15 17:20:29 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by Bassos
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
No. The center of Earth is hotter than the Sun's surface.
Have you followed temperature of corona bursts ?

From wikipedia, which is not the most recent version:
The sun's corona is much hotter (by a factor from 150 to 450) than the
visible surface of the Sun: the photosphere's average temperature is
5800 kelvins compared to the corona's one to three million kelvins.

a million kelvin is pretty white.
David Dalton
2018-11-16 05:29:30 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Mike_Duffy
Post by Bassos
Light from the sun is obviously white, coz it is the nearest hottest thing.
No. The center of Earth is hotter than the Sun's surface.
Have you followed temperature of corona bursts ?
The sun's corona is much hotter (by a factor from 150 to 450) than the
visible surface of the Sun: the photosphere's average temperature is
5800 kelvins compared to the corona's one to three million kelvins.
a million kelvin is pretty white.
I like my Corona cold and with lime. :-)