FLORI(DUH) COP KICKS WOMAN IN CUNT; FORCES HER TO GIVE BIRTH
2018-07-27 16:09:44 UTC
North Miami Beach (which is fulla spics from Puto Rico) LOL

This reminds me of an old saying we said in Nam, when someone is sayin' you shouldn't complain about a thing. It goes, "It all depends on whose cow gets kicked in the cunt."
'Nuff said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/82252c51-b94a-3981-9917-b43dc929ab9c/ss_florida-police-officer-kicks.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-28 12:47:58 UTC
North Miami Beach (which is fulla spics from Puto Rico) LOL
This reminds me of an old saying we said in Nam, when someone is sayin' you shouldn't complain about a thing.  It goes, "It all depends on whose cow gets kicked in the cunt."
'Nuff said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/82252c51-b94a-3981-9917-b43dc929ab9c/ss_florida-police-officer-kicks.html
Who is on furst, by the way.