OT: 9998
2020-08-28 04:57:29 UTC
The counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page is now at
9998, and I am wondering who will be number 10,000. If
it is you, follow up and let me know (perhaps I will think of a
prize).
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
William Wohlsifer
I just made my first visit to Salmon on the Thorns!
David Dalton
2020-08-30 03:03:05 UTC
Post by William Wohlsifer
Post by David Dalton
The counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page is now at
9998, and I am wondering who will be number 10,000. If
it is you, follow up and let me know (perhaps I will think of a
prize).
I just made my first visit to Salmon on the Thorns!
Were you number 10,000?

(Though that includes some repeat visits and some visits by
me after someone else has visited, so the number of
unique visitors is probably more like 7000.)
David Dalton
2020-08-30 03:55:29 UTC
Post by William Wohlsifer
Post by David Dalton
The counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page is now at
9998, and I am wondering who will be number 10,000. If
it is you, follow up and let me know (perhaps I will think of a
prize).
I just made my first visit to Salmon on the Thorns!
That’s funny, the counter is still at 9998, so maybe you visited
my home page (David Dalton’s e-Den) instead?
William Wohlsifer
I visited both. First, what I believe to be your mystic page (last updated August 19, 2020) then your home page (David Dalton’s e-Den) and then followed a few other links, including links about Sarah M. (always been a fan; have two of her albums). I am new to Google Groups and still learning how to navigate it. If I was 10K I definitely do not want a prize. I was just trying to help you reach your goal.
David Dalton
2020-09-02 01:46:23 UTC
The counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page is now at
9998, and I am wondering who will be number 10,000. If
it is you, follow up and let me know (perhaps I will think of a
prize).
After waiting a few days I refreshed the page myself and I
guess just one person visited it in the interim (and was
number 9999) so I was number 10,000 myself.

s.u.r.prize ? Just kidding.