no mundane evidence yet
2020-10-25 02:51:55 UTC
I have had no mundane evidence yet that the God-accepted subset
of my four components material is on. Nobody has followed up,
emailed me, or phoned my to say they have received (P), and
the counter on my Salmon on the Thorns web page has not gone
up since last night

And as for non-mundane evidence, I have had few signs that
people are mad at me (e.g. for funnel bounce effects or
for warning signs for criminals).

And the tragic suicide bombing in Afghanistan today that
killed at least 18 is negative evidence, evidence against
my main stack global species balance being in place.

However I won’t abandon this attempt just yet. If you have
any evidence that it os working please let me know. I
know that Sarah McLachlan sings that she would be
“the last to know” in her song Mary, but perhaps in this
case I will be the last to know (and she will be the
lass to know).
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-10-25 21:10:13 UTC
[...]
OK, supposedly the memory jogging had only beengoing
to a few individuals and has now begun to be extended to
others as of mid-afternoon. Also (PR3) had just gone
to individuals outside ghuman but is now being extended
to some in ghuman.

Also I divined that the assisted shaktipat had not occurred;
God was waiting until everything else was on and others
including my other seven main deities had a chance to
update the main stack healing circle prescriptions. But
now supposedly the assisted shaktipat began at
5:25 p.m. (1955 UTC) October 25, 2020 and at the
moment the current state item is still in progress.
David Dalton
2020-10-25 22:00:55 UTC
Also I divined that the assisted shaktipat had not occurred;
God was waiting until everything else was on and others
including my other seven main deities had a chance to
update the main stack healing circle prescriptions. But
now supposedly the assisted shaktipat began at
5:25 p.m. (1955 UTC) October 25, 2020 and at the
moment the current state item is still in progress.
The current state item is now complete as of 7:26 p.m. NDT
(2158 UTC) October 25, 2020, so recipients should now be
able to receive (P).
David Dalton
2020-10-25 23:47:22 UTC
Also I divined that the assisted shaktipat had not occurred;
God was waiting until everything else was on and others
including my other seven main deities had a chance to
update the main stack healing circle prescriptions. But
now supposedly the assisted shaktipat began at
5:25 p.m. (1955 UTC) October 25, 2020 and at the
moment the current state item is still in progress.
The current state item is now complete as of 7:26 p.m. NDT
(2158 UTC) October 25, 2020, so recipients should now be
able to receive (P).
The normal mood romance/sexuality items were done a good
while ago, so the lock between me and Sarah has been
widened within the group of me+assisted shaktipat recipients,
so Sarah now has a choice among fourth orientation men
in her species in that group, though I hope she chooses me.

The matchmaking item was complete at 9:09 p.m. NDT
(2339 UTC) October 25 so recipients should now have
third eye intuition matchmaking ability, and Sarah should be
able to match herself and confirm matches I did from late
March 8 to early March 20, 2019. (The ability includes
sexual harmonic(s) identification, sexual matching, and
personality matching within possible sexual matches.
Unlike my past fake matchmaking periods it should not
be done by perineum click divination but by third eye
intuition.)

Next will come the non-waning-crescent-high creativity
items and then the Selective Cull message, but I won’t
bother posting any further updates until the whole
sequence is supposedly complete. And this could be
just a way God has of keeping me hanging on when
I was about to abandon this attempt.