Happy World Mental Health Day
2018-10-10 05:11:18 UTC
Happy World Mental Health Day (October 10).

(Ideally many mental health conditions will improve today
due to the special ability evolution which I have tried
to instigate.)
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
No doubt.
David Dalton
2018-10-12 05:07:17 UTC
Happy World Mental Health Day (October 10).
(Ideally many mental health conditions will improve today
due to the special ability evolution which I have tried
to instigate.)
No doubt.
Ha, I’m trying again tonight.