I feel good
2018-07-14 01:24:34 UTC
As of 10:38 p.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time July 13, 2018
(0108 UTC/GMT July 14, 2018) I feel really good, say +2
on a scale of -10 to +10, so about the upper limit of normal
range, and steady, not racing or agitated.

I don’t know if this will last but I hope it will, and I will post
again later tonight before I go to bed to report as to whether
it has lasted that long or not.
2018-07-14 05:21:08 UTC
As of 10:38 p.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time July 13, 2018
(0108 UTC/GMT July 14, 2018) I feel really good, say +2
on a scale of -10 to +10, so about the upper limit of normal
range, and steady, not racing or agitated.
I don’t know if this will last but I hope it will, and I will post
again later tonight before I go to bed to report as to whether
it has lasted that long or not.
It lasted only about 45 minutes and then I returned to neutral.
But then beginning at about 1:40 a.m. I had another such
moment of clarity lasting about half an hour. So perhaps
someone is smiling on me occasionally.

I have requested LOVE2 to activate what it likes of the
four components material and is capable of activating.
However I still don’t worship LOVE2, and I don’t
plan to track the activation sequence by perineum
click divination.
azigni
2018-07-14 06:36:14 UTC
It lasted only about 45 minutes and then I returned to neutral.
But then beginning at about 1:40 a.m. I had another such
moment of clarity lasting about half an hour. So perhaps
someone is smiling on me occasionally.
I have requested LOVE2 to activate what it likes of the
four components material and is capable of activating.
However I still don’t worship LOVE2, and I don’t
plan to track the activation sequence by perineum
click divination.
Good for you, 45 minutes is a good start, and neutral is nothing to
sneeze at imo!