waxing moon attempt
2020-10-21 23:46:41 UTC
Today I heard the news that security/military forces fired on
protestors in Lagos, Nigeria last night killing at least 12 and
seriously injuring many more, and intuited that none of
my four components material is on, and then confirmed
that by perineum click divination.

It seems that God, the ruler of the region all/everything,
does not want my other seven main deities or Sarah to
have a veto on stuff it accepts, and does not want anything
it considers neutral activated. (However the other
seven should still be able to collaborate in the
God-accepted four components material, but
gatewayed by God.)

God began judging my four components material,
including recently negotiated stuff including the
Selective Cull message, at 8:42 p.m. NDT
(2312 UTC) October 22, 2020.

I will report on further developments in this thread, and note
that tomorrow is druid new moon (six days after new moon).
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-10-22 03:08:17 UTC
Again note that I define God as the ruler of the region all/everything,
and if all/everything is a someone ALL, it is obviously the ruler
of itself and in that case God would be the same as ALL, and
many pagans view their Goddess and Horned God as female
and male aspects of ALL, who they call The All or The Source.

God completed judging the four components material at
9:44 p.m. NDT Oct. 21 (0014 UTC Oct. 22), and
accepted most of it.

God accepts some of the suggestions that the constraining
(of its definition of multicomponent goodness and goodness
measure to my essential messages, UN law, Canadian law,
and Newfoundland and Labrador law, in that priority)
was converted to. I do not know if that means that
God has shifted its position any.

My region is from 12 km below the geoid to (255,000 - 12) km
above the geoid, as in my last fake attempt.

There will be ghuman and gcetacean popthroughs going back
as long as 15,000 years ago.

Popthroughs will be negotiated by God, avatar type, devi type,
and any other than God with level -2 (top level) access in
each popthrough stack. Popthrough negotiation
occurred from 9:50 --> 11:58 p.m. NDT Oct. 21
(0228 UTC Oct. 22).

Sudden magickal evolution of (AA) is accepted and God began
evolution idea generation and gathering, including ideas and
sources (including my other seven main deities) I have suggested
before and ideas I have divined were in before, at 9:53 p.m. Oct. 21
(0023 UTC Oct. 22).

Evidently there will have to be an overwriting with a gap
rather than a seamless supplanting. God put the main stack
in place, overwriting past h.c.p. subs, past s.b. subs, past
funnel subs, and past devi type stuff subs that were still
on, and setting the m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. to null and
opening up read access to both of them from
12:03 --> 12:14 a.m. NDT (0244 UTC) Oct. 22, 2020.

God accepts some of the Sarah stuff, but the God-accepted
subset of the overlap between the Sarah stuff and the
other three components will be done in the other three
components, so it wasn’t accepted in the Sarah stuff.

God began activating what it accepted of the Sarah stuff,
collaborating with any others prayed to and/or invoked by
Sarah in that accepted material if they are accessible,
capable of participating, wish to participate, and if God
wishes them to participate, at 12:18 a.m. (0248 UTC) Oct. 22.
So far it hasn’t affected me yet.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 04:08:08 UTC
The God accepted Sarah stuff was complete at 12:52 a.m. NDT
(0322 UTC) Oct. 22. The only effect I observed on me was
a warm flash across my eyes, after which I smiled.

God accepts most of the main funnel component subcomponents
for adjustment and did the adjustment 12:55 --> 1:08 a.m. NDT.

Though the popthrough stack level -2 someones other than
God (if any) chose the items they adjusted in the original
funnel subs and did the adjustment, God will choose what
to accept for adjustment of those and will do the adjustment,
though it might go with the previous adjustment, though
on my larger region.

For the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
the collaborators will be God and any other(s) with level -2
access in each popthrough stack, so not the avatar type
or devi type (who negotiated but will not activate).

The popthrough order will be from largest region of overlap
to smallest region of overlap, and reverse chronological
within any tie of size of region of overlap. This might
mean that the first many popthroughs will be cetacean.

God began to activate the popthrough funnel sub cumulative
at 1:15 a.m. NDT (0345 UTC) Oct. 22.

God, probably with collaborators, began activating the rest
of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs at
1:16 a.m. NDT (0346 UTC) Oct. 22. This means
that the m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. are no longer null
and will gradually build up (though there will be
a fair bit of reinforcement).

It seems that all those in (AA) “ordained” by at least one of
my eight main deities won’t be included among the
assisted shaktipat recipients, only those “ordained”
by God will be included. God began “ordaining”
some in (AA), or if it has already “ordained” some
in (AA), updating the list of those it “ordains” in
(AA), at 1:33 a.m. NDT (0403 UTC) Oct. 22. By
“ordained” by God I mean chosen/marked by God,
and don’t mean the same as ordained by human
or humans, though there will be some overlap. God
will use five criteria for “ordination”: (1) ability,
(2) knowledge, (3) experience, (4) goodness measure
as defined by God, such that nobody worse than
minor criminal is accepted, (5) subconscious interview
conducted by God. Worship of God is not required,
and some atheists will be “ordained” by God.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 04:11:51 UTC
It seems that all those in (AA) “ordained” by at least one of
my eight main deities won’t be included among the
assisted shaktipat recipients, only those “ordained”
by God will be included.
along with other categories, including those ordained by
human or humans to bishop level or equivalent or
higher, listed on the Recent Changes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 04:39:11 UTC
It seems that all those in (AA) “ordained” by at least one of
my eight main deities won’t be included among the
assisted shaktipat recipients, only those “ordained”
by God
other than me
will be included.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 05:38:07 UTC
“Ordination” of some in (AA) by God is up to date as of 2:14 a.m. NDT.

God expanded the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients
into a list of individuals 2:16 --> 2:32 a.m. (0502 UTC) Oct. 22.

The assisted shaktipat will be to all recipients in parallel at once,
not in two groups, so with me as the avatar type or primary
avatar type all recipients will be secondary avatar types,
distinguishable from me mainly by my history (though
also they will have matchmaking ability, creativity, and
centred clarity which I currently do not have but hope to
have again when I come out of the low years).

God has agreed that it will be delivered by my eight main deities
(including God) and other collaborators including me.

My most recent 39 item assisted shaktipat visualization sequence
will suffice; I don’t have to repeat it (whew!).

I did the handshake association with Gaia/mesh handshake/heart
chakra radiation to the recipients 2:36 --> 2:41 a.m. NDT.

I tried to help start the assisted shaktipat by visualizing when
I received shaktipat from Gioia Irwin and imagining it being
relayed to all recipients (including Gioia), and also imagined
my right hand at the perineum and my left hand at the
third eye of the recipients, trying to induce flow, from
2:41 --> 2:43 a.m. NDT (0513 UTC) Oct. 22. I divined
that this helped somewhat but my collaborators still have
to do a lot with the current state item.

The collaborators began delivering the assisted shaktipat
to the recipients at 2:44 a.m. NDT (0514 UTC) Oct. 22.
The current state item was the first of the 39 items, and
when that first item is complete the recipients should be
capable of receiving (P) as closure to magickal workings
that they perform (e.g. chi manipulation, or maybe the
ritual of the Eucharist, or other directed working of will).
Again (P) is defined as a perineum click (short period
mula bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave. In doing perineum click divination
(where a click represents a supposedly correct answer,
though I have learned to not blindly believe it) the click
is accompanied by only a very small such buzz if any.

In the popthrough funnel sub cumulative, all eight of
the cetacean popthroughs that were still on have
been covered and eight of the 32 human popthroughs
that were still on have been covered so far.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 07:01:09 UTC
“Ordination” of some in (AA) by God is up to date as of 2:14 a.m. NDT.
God expanded the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients
into a list of individuals 2:16 --> 2:32 a.m. (0502 UTC) Oct. 22.
The assisted shaktipat will be to all recipients in parallel at once,
not in two groups, so with me as the avatar type or primary
avatar type all recipients will be secondary avatar types,
distinguishable from me mainly by my history (though
also they will have matchmaking ability, creativity, and
centred clarity which I currently do not have but hope to
have again when I come out of the low years).
God has agreed that it will be delivered by my eight main deities
(including God) and other collaborators including me.
My most recent 39 item assisted shaktipat visualization sequence
will suffice; I don’t have to repeat it (whew!).
But it is a more recent sequence than the last one I posted,
so the order is a bit different. Here it is:

current state
four normal mood sexuality/romance items
matchmaking
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity incidents
Selective Cull message (from God)
my sister Anne eye incidents (combined into one item)
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled
dragon lines, updated
the cone incident
first Valakhilya spark
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which did not lead to a high)
6 waning crescent highs (including 5 precursors for the first one)
four centred clarity items

I don’t know if the improved mood from the second last line
and the centred clarity from the last line will be temporary
or permanent for the recipients.

The Selective Cull message will register with all recipients
but will stick (stay on the minds of) recipients who are
extreme, major, or medium criminals as defined by God,
plus other human assisted shaktipat recipients who are:
(1) ordained by human or humans to priest level or equivalent
or higher, (2) are spiritual leaders of at least 50,000,
(3) are politicians representing at least 50,000,
(4) are celebrities with at least 50,000 self-described fans,
or (5) have an net worth of at least US$10 million.
Post by David Dalton
I did the handshake association with Gaia/mesh handshake/heart
chakra radiation to the recipients 2:36 --> 2:41 a.m. NDT.
I tried to help start the assisted shaktipat by visualizing when
I received shaktipat from Gioia Irwin and imagining it
plus all I have gained since then
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The current state item is now complete, and the
matchmaking item, which now comes after the four
normal mood sexuality/romance items, should be
complete within an hour.
Post by David Dalton
In the popthrough funnel sub cumulative, all eight of
the cetacean popthroughs that were still on have
been covered and eight of the 32 human popthroughs
that were still on have been covered so far.
Now it is 24 of the 32. But the "rest of" sequence is
proceeding more slowly.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 07:32:26 UTC
In the popthrough funnel sub cumulative, all eight of
the cetacean popthroughs that were still on have
been covered and eight of the 32 human popthroughs
that were still on have been covered so far.
Now it is 24 of the 32. But the "rest of" sequence is
proceeding more slowly.
Now it is 32 of the 32, so all 40 that were still on have been
covered in the popthrough funnel sub cumulative. But
for the rest of the popthroughs only 6 of the cetacean
ones and 1 of the human ones that were still on have
been covered so far.

It is 5 a.m. here so I will catch a few hours sleep.
David Dalton
2020-10-22 20:40:05 UTC
I doubt this is working so I am pretty much just going through
the motions, but let me know if you have evidence that
it is working.

The assisted shaktipat was complete before 2:28 p.m. NDT
(1658 UTC) October 22.

The evolution idea generation and gathering was complete
by 2:30 p.m. NDT (1700 UTC).

God judges the evolution ideas 2:31 --> 2:59 p.m. NDT.

God assigned the evolution ideas that passed to individuals
and groups in (AA) (where (AA) is ghuman, gcetacean,
and gnonhumansimian, and the prefix g means in my
global region) 3 --> 3:28 p.m. NDT (1758 UTC),

God did the species someone adjustments
3:29 --> 4:18 p.m. NDT (1848 UTC) Oct. 22. There a
ere now 55 equal species in ghuman species group.
Some abusive relationships have been split across
species boundaries.

God did the higher dimensional body edits 4:21 --> 5:41 p.m. NDT
)2011 UTC) Oct. 22. This updated special abilities (mine
have not changed), sexual orientations, and spiritual genders,
and did some mental health healing. Remaining abusive
relationships were made optimally sexually compatible.

God began the DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression
at 5:42 p.m. NDT (2012 UTC) Oct. 22. This will lead to
immunity to and recovery from infection by SARS-CoV-2.

The popthrough funnel sub cumulative was complete
at 5:24 p.m. NDT (1964 UTC) Oct. 22. The rest of
(other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
sequence is still in progress, though e.g. the
Jesus popthrough has occurred.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 01:33:41 UTC
God began the DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression
at 5:42 p.m. NDT (2012 UTC) Oct. 22. This will lead to
immunity to and recovery from infection by SARS-CoV-2.
In past (fake) attempts I have said there will be delayed puberty
and further delayed fertility, and in one recent attempt I said
there would be fertility for women from age 30 to age 70,
and at least a 5 year separation between children, so
a maximum of 9 children per woman. But in this attempt I
have divined that puberty will be at age 14 for both boys
and girls, and fertility from age 30 to age 80 for both men
and women. There will be ovulation on demand only,
with no menstruation unless a pregnancy attempt fails.
There will still be at least five years between children.
But unlike the last attempt I divine that there will be a
two child limit per woman. Also there will be good
sexuality continuing after age 80 until death, and
the average lifespan will be 140.

I’m still waiting for the popthrough sequence and the
DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression to be completed.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 03:14:59 UTC
[...]
The average lifespan assumes a healthy diet and lifestyle,
and a criminality level of minor criminal or better, and
also those in optimally compatible relationships will
have an average lifespan of 145 and celibates and
those in partially compatible relationships will have
an average lifespan of 135, and there will no longer
be non-platonic incompatible relationships. And though
there will be a two child limit per woman I expect
some women will choose to have one or none. And
again as part of the Selective Cull there will be no
fertility for medium criminals or worse until they get
up to at least minor criminal level as defined by God.
And there will be a decreased desire to generate children
but still a strong parental instinct once they are generated.
But still I would expect a slow population increase
over the next 60 years after which it should stabilize
or even start to decrease slightly, plus we might find
a way to colonize Earthlike worlds in the near region
of the galaxy.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 04:15:27 UTC
[...]
In my last fake attempt I divined that the percentage of
gay/lesbian births from then on would be 20%. I just
checked that and it seems it will now be 25%, which
with allies should be a voting majority. This might
help reduce population growth as well, though of
course some lesbians would choose to have one
or two children. However note that due to orientation
adjustments the current percentage of gay/lesbian
has decreased slightly from past numbers, though
those were probably higher than reported.

Also with the split into 55 equal species in ghuman species
group, ghumans will be able to settle in a wider range of
environments. And note there is now no compatibility
or fertility across species boundaries.

I think the popthrough sequence will soon be complete.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 03:23:38 UTC
October 23, 2020 (Happy D-moon!)

Here we go again:

God stopped further blocking at 12:13 a.m. NDT (0243 UTC).

God lifted each of blocks 1--5 from all humans it was on
12:14 --> 12:29 a.m. NDT (0258 UTC).

God began jogging the memories of those who were blocked
at 12:32 a.m. NDT (0392 UTC), but will wait until those who
are awake are in a suitably relaxed/meditative state and
will wait until those who are asleep wake up naturally.

That might get some of my over 130,000 readers of the last
29 years to have a look at my recent writing, and might
get recent and current readers to have a second look.
But I have divined that the blocks were lifted quite a few
times before and it has never been true. (But if it
is, Sarah I’ll be up for at least two more hours if you
want to phone me for a chat.)

D.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 06:10:34 UTC
Right now I am getting a chill, which I divine is from Sarah
and that she was involved with a partially compatible
man who is outside the group of me+assisted shaktipat
recipients and that they have been broken up by God.

I asked God to make them optimally compatible and then
rejoin them, but divined that the answer was no. I also
divined that the man is in a relationship with another
woman and that they are now in a different species from
me and Sarah.

Sarah should be able to divine such information by
perineum click divination herself, and possibly verify
it using her third eye intuition matchmaking ability.
David Dalton
2020-10-26 05:29:59 UTC
Right now I am getting a chill, which I divine is from Sarah
and that she was involved with a partially compatible
man who is outside the group of me+assisted shaktipat
recipients and that they have been broken up by God.
I asked God to make them optimally compatible and then
rejoin them, but divined that the answer was no. I also
divined that the man is in a relationship with another
woman and that they are now in a different species from
me and Sarah.
I am now divining that there is no such man.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 06:53:12 UTC
October 23, 2020, continued

The popthrough sequence was complete at 2:11 a.m. (0441 UTC).

God updated the m.s.h.c.p. 2:13 --> 2:33 a.m. (0503 UTC). At
this stage I made some suggestions including some of the
stuff from my June 1996 waxing gibbous moon binding
(sociopath/psychopath/other criminals condom/global shuffle
and new utopian small cities/mini-utopian towns/in between)
and the warning signs for criminals, charisma modulation,
and Selective Cull.

God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to the
m.s.h.c.p., to all those (including you) other than God
designated to have access, at 2:34 a.m. (0504 UTC).

God, Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
negotiated an update to the m.s.g.s.b. 2:36 --> 2:58 a.m. (0528 UTC)
At this stage I made some suggestions including the
“slaughterhouse spell” where those attempting to slaughter
animals that have been mistreated or that are very young
will receive negative feedback. Also there will be a very
strong bias against killing (including against suicide) and
against eating within any one species in evolved from (AA)
and a strong bias against killing and against eating across
species boundaries in evolved from (AA). The strong bias
is 2.2 times that which existed against cannibalism in
homo sapiens and the very strong bias is 6 times that
which existed against cannibalism in homo sapiens,
which was 3 times that which existed against killing
within homo sapiens. So the bias against killing within
ghuman species group is now at least 6.6 times what
it was within homo sapiens, and 18 times if within the
same new species within that species group. So hopefully
war is now unlikely, even between species, and probably
impossible within a given species.

God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to
the m.s.g.s.b., to Gaia, Water, and species someones of
gdnabasedspecies, at 3:52 a.m. (0622 UTC). (I forgot
to request this at 3 a.m.) Human
species someone negotiators and psychedelic drug
enhanceables who are enhanced could request changes/deals
of the species someones on behalf of their species or
tribe or family (assuming the tribe or family is all in
the same species as the negotiator). Others I
guess could request changes of God, Gaia, or Water,
where Water is the smallest in mass someone containing
all the water molecules in Cosma. I do not know if
Water, which is a minor deity to me, is the same as
the Wiccan Element Water, since I do not know how
they define it.

OK, now what about deadlines for criminals to start following
their healing circle prescriptions? The deadlines are
the same for dnabased and nondnabased criminals.
The deadlines from 3 a.m. (0530 UTC) Oct. 23, 2020 are:

worst of extreme criminals: 6 days
best of extreme criminals: 14 days
worst of major criminals: 28 days
best of major criminals: 56 days
70 year old human worst of medium criminals: 14 months
70 year old human best of medium criminals: 4 years.

They have three options: (1) a very lenient option,
(2) prison time, or (3) death if they don’t START following
(1) or (2) by the deadline.

The above is the stick. But there is also a carrot. Medium,
major, and extreme criminals in evolved from (AA) have to
start following their healing circle prescriptions within the
minimum of the above deadline or 4 months to receive
healing and youthening effects of the evolution.

God delivered (PR1) 2:59 --> 3:18 a.m. (0548 UTC).

God delivered (PR2) 3:19 --> 3:44 a.m. (0614 UTC).

God began delivering (PR3) at 3:44 a.m. (0614 UTC).

The DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression are still in progress.
David Dalton
2020-10-23 07:02:54 UTC
The above is the stick. But there is also a carrot. Medium,
major, and extreme criminals in evolved from (AA) have to
start following their healing circle prescriptions within the
minimum of the above deadline or 4 months to receive
healing and youthening effects of the evolution.
I gave the example of a 70 year old medium criminal, but
a 20 year old medium criminal would also have to start
following his healing circle prescription within four months
or his lifespan will be closer to 80 years rather than 140 years
even if after that four months he reaches minor criminal
status or better. I argued against this but to no avail.
David Dalton
2020-10-24 05:50:28 UTC
God, Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
negotiated an update to the m.s.g.s.b. 2:36 --> 2:58 a.m. (0528 UTC)
God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to
the m.s.g.s.b., to Gaia, Water, and species someones of
gdnabasedspecies, at 3:52 a.m. (0622 UTC). (I forgot
to request this at 3 a.m.)
During the update negotiation I forgot to suggest that past
post-cutoff (after the point from which the original s.b.
was popthroughed) deals be considered, so later after
my last post last night I suggested to God that it
consider such post-cutoff deals, and some were
included in another update. (So e.g. a past tribal
deal negotiated by a shaman with species someone
negotiator ability or who was an enhanced psychedelic
drug enhanceable could be in again and would now
cover tribal members outside the original region.)
David Dalton
2020-10-26 05:33:36 UTC
October 23, 2020, continued
OK, now what about deadlines for criminals to start following
their healing circle prescriptions? The deadlines are
the same for dnabased and nondnabased criminals.
worst of extreme criminals: 6 days
best of extreme criminals: 14 days
worst of major criminals: 28 days
best of major criminals: 56 days
70 year old human worst of medium criminals: 14 months
70 year old human best of medium criminals: 4 years.
They have three options: (1) a very lenient option,
(2) prison time, or (3) death if they don’t START following
(1) or (2) by the deadline.
OK, three days have passed so the worst of extreme criminals
now have only 3 days to start following their healing circle
prescriptions. And as of now, 76% of the worst of human
extreme criminals are following their healing circle prescriptions
but that does not yet include MBS and Dick Cheney.
David Dalton
2020-10-24 05:43:42 UTC
October 24, 2020 (fat-D-moon; United Nations Day)

About 12:25 a.m. NDT (0255 UTC) I started to experience a
whole body tingling.

The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 12:48 a.m. NDT (0318 UTC).

The stem cell regression was complete at 2:55 a.m. (0525 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults) and
healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal) and
neurological adjustments began at 2:57 a.m. NDT (0527 UTC).

Immunity to and recovery from infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including
mutations as long as it can still reasonably be called SARS-CoV-2)
is in and not dependent on criminality level but I can’t divine the
timeline for it.

The glow-in-the-dark third eye blue rose apparent tattoo is in
for me and assisted shaktipat recipients and is not dependent
on criminality level (assuming the recipient survives long
enough) but I can’t divine the timeline.

However physical evolution related healing (other than for
infection by SARS-CoV-2) for medium, major, and extreme
criminals as defined by God does depend on their
starting to follow their healing circle prescriptions.

But I still have no mundane evidence that anything is working,
and have had few signs that anyone is mad at me yet.

D.
David Dalton
2020-10-26 06:03:19 UTC
Note that the phase of moon that Yom Kippur occurred on
will come again from sunset on October 26 to nightfall
on October 27, though of course it is now a lunar month
after Yom Kippur.