RADIOACTIVE FIRES FUCK UP CALIFORNIANS (AND KIM KARDASHIAN IS TOTALLY PISSED ORF)
2018-11-17 15:41:00 UTC
The Woolsey Fire began at former nuclear testing site Santa Susana Field Lab, spewing potentially radioactive material into the surrounding atmosphere.  Area residents sure to get cancer in the future.
LOL, and a big "fuck you" to all you CA Faggots out there!
LATEST REPORT: Over 1000 rotted corpses have yet to be located in the aftermath of the radioactive CA fires.
LOL
:2 Berger:
I've been feeding them to the dogs.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"It's going to get worse," one lady (with 'meth teeth') exclaimed. The remaining idiots of these Shitty United States should note that these heretofore kinds of disasters historically befell only those unfortunates who infest in third-world countries. Industrialized nations, for the most part, have been "immune" to these kind of occurrences. To blame? I give you two things... Overpopulation and global warming. It really does look like Al Gore was fuckin' right after all!
:2 Berger:
2018-11-17 17:19:49 UTC
Post by :2 Berger:
[...]
Yah it makes sense now. I, uh, invented the internet. Florida pang.
Florida pang. Florida pang. I, uh, invented the internet. Florida
pang. Have a look at that, Republicans in the White House.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Piss off, idiot.
%
there's that great vocabulary
:2 Berger:
2018-11-17 18:03:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by :2 Berger:
[...]
I'm not, uh, delinquent, cept great strides come with great partners.
Standing in my light rail car.
Standing
Standing in my light rail car.
My name is Dionysus, a child of the night.
I wait as a passenger while the tube sock
talks to the sniffles
Standing
Standing in my light rail car.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-18 17:52:24 UTC
Post by :2 Berger:
[...]
Looks like my recent comment to the village idiot has struck a nerve.
LOL

:2 Berger:
2018-11-17 17:46:44 UTC
Post by :2 Berger:
[...]
The squiggles on the screen indicated you'd like a response. We could
go to the cheap motel instead. Everybody's at the Kentucky Derby; we
won't be disturbed.