Spheres of Magick
Add Reply
Corey White
2018-10-20 23:44:27 UTC
There are 10 Spheres of Magick linked to Astrology and to The Ten Sephiroth. There is also an invisible 11th sphere in both Astrology & to Kabbalistic Tradition. In astrology it is the forgotten planet Pluto, and in Kaballah it is the black sphere Daath.

Each sphere has a purpose, and has greater or lesser forms. The lesser forms can be used with no one suspecting magic, while the greater forms will be harder to create and seen obviously as magick.

Here is a general description of the system. Hopefully I will have a complete book ready soon:

1 - Kether
Restoring: Uranus
Lesser: Renewal / Healing
Greater: Curing disease

2 - Chokmah
Transforming: Neptune
Lesser: Growth / Advancement
Greater: Changing appearance

3 - Binah
Predicting: Saturn
Lesser: Wisdom / Observation
Greater: Seeing the future

4 - Chesed
Transporting: Jupiter
Lesser: Guidance / Protection
Greater: Teleportation

5 - Geburah
Animating: Mars
Lesser: Force / Energy
Greater: Move objects / fly

6 - Tiphareth
Producing: Sun
Lesser: Attraction / Insight
Greater: Creating

7 - Netzach
Influencing: Venus
Lesser: Suggestion / Charisma
Greater: Hypnotism / Control

8 - Hod
Mind Reading: Mercury
Lesser: Empathy / Understanding
Greater: Telepathy

9 - Yesod
Vanishing: Moon
Lesser: Avoiding / Secrets
Greater: Invisibility

10 - Malkuth
Penetrating: Earth
Lesser: Entering / Escaping
Greater: Travel through objects

11 - Daath
Destruction: Pluto
Lesser: Weaken / Curse
Greater: Kill / Destroy
bluefireball 6678
2018-10-22 03:20:08 UTC
corey white will you please be my teacher i would like to master natzach but i know nothing of this. if i had someone teaching me it would be great. for many years people have been saying magick if not real but i think they just don't want anyone to be able to use magick i accpect the risk of this but i want you to teach me. please
Corey White
2018-10-22 04:52:54 UTC
Post by bluefireball 6678
corey white will you please be my teacher i would like to master natzach but i know nothing of this. if i had someone teaching me it would be great. for many years people have been saying magick if not real but i think they just don't want anyone to be able to use magick i accpect the risk of this but i want you to teach me. please
My book will be available on Amazon soon. You can view the current draft for free here:

https://tinyurl.com/spheresofmagick

I would be happy to ask any questions, especially if you have ideas for the book!