Orca hot foot
2019-04-17 07:35:41 UTC
My orca hot foot occurred in November, 1995, at the Vancouver
aquarium orca pool. I did a yoga mula-bandha (deep, rooted, raspy)
breath near the orcas. I then got an extremely strong, almost electric
shock on my right foot, which I had to raise slightly.

I view this as a call for help from captive cetaceans, and think that
they should all be released, probably with transition periods in
sea pens, and that future capture and hunting should be banned.

There is a little more detail onhttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton/orca.html.
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-17 07:37:33 UTC
My orca hot foot occurred in November, 1995, at the Vancouver
aquarium orca pool. I did a yoga mula-bandha (deep, rooted, raspy)
breath near the orcas. I then got an extremely strong, almost electric
shock on my right foot, which I had to raise slightly.
I view this as a call for help from captive cetaceans, and think that
they should all be released, probably with transition periods in
sea pens, and that future capture and hunting should be banned.
There is a little more detail onhttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton/orca.html.
It looks as though Hogwasher (my newsreader) ate a space again,
that should have read