progress report: (P) delivery; funnelling
2019-09-10 05:34:03 UTC
This is regarding (P) delivery to the assisted shaktipat recipients, where
(P) is a perineum click or analogy immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave.

Assisted shaktipat recipients should be capable of spontaneous, divination,
or closure perineum clicks or analogy.

I have divined by perineum click divination that so far only 0.14% of
assisted shaktipat recipients have received (P) as closure to a directed
working of will.

But supposedly a few hours ago ALL delivered spontaneous (P) to those
assisted shakipat recipients who are ordained (by ALL or otherwise).

After that I divined that 92% of recipients have now received (P) at least
once.

Also note that one thing I forgot in my list of some directed workings of
will is funnelling. Assisted shaktipat recipients (those who meet the
requirements listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon
on the Thorns webpage) should be able to funnel. I do a funnelling of a
tendency to sin or of a spell that hits me by thinking it and thinking the
word funnel and then I get a perineum click. Perhaps Jesus funnelled by
saying “Get behind me, Satan”. Before the four components activation
sequence the funnel subcomponents would have been stuck in the funnel, but
now they should be processed right away by ALL (converted to something better
as defined by ALL, if ALL accepts it for adjustment).

In addition to what I have funnelled, there are also funnel subcomponents to
all the popthroughs, i.e. what avatar types, including Jesus, going back as
far as 8000 years ago, have funnelled, probably on a smaller region, which
now apply to my global region. But there may still be stuff that the assisted
shaktipat recipients could funnel.
“‘Cause it’s you who released me/It’s you who gave me fire
Oh, and now it’s impossible to grow/Without breaking striDe” (S. M.)
David Dalton
2019-09-10 05:35:59 UTC
[...]
“thinking of it” not “thinking it"
David Dalton
2019-09-10 22:22:34 UTC
I have divined by perineum click divination that so far only 0.14% of
assisted shaktipat recipients have received (P) as closure to a directed
working of will.
I thought that was low and incorrect, and I am now divining that it is now
9%.
Post by David Dalton
But supposedly a few hours ago ALL delivered spontaneous (P) to those
assisted shakipat recipients who are ordained (by ALL or otherwise).
After that I divined that 92% of recipients have now received (P) at least
once.
I am now divining that it is now 94%.
David Dalton
2019-09-11 04:39:20 UTC
A little while ago I divined that the special ability evolution had not
occurred for me or for assisted shaktipat recipients though it had occurred
for others in evolved from (A). So I asked ALL to update the special
abilities of me and the assisted shaktipat recipients and that was complete
about eight minutes ago. Now supposedly all of the assisted shaktipat
recipients have matchmaking ability but I currently do not.
David Dalton
2019-09-12 04:32:29 UTC
A little while ago I divined that the special ability evolution had not
occurred for me or for assisted shaktipat recipients though it had occurred
for others in evolved from (A). So I asked ALL to update the special
abilities of me and the assisted shaktipat recipients and that was complete
about eight minutes ago. Now supposedly all of the assisted shaktipat
recipients have matchmaking ability but I currently do not.
Earlier tonight I divined that the evolution-related physical transformation
and healing of evolved from (A) had not begun but was then beginning.

I then divined that there was to be progress involving the assisted shaktipat
and evolution. I then divined that that progress was that all assisted
shaktipat recipients (not just those ordained by ALL) and I would soon get a
blue rose apparent tattoo at our third eyes. And there shouldn’t be any
oppression of/discrimination against those with this special mark, since top
religious leaders and top atheist political leaders will have the mark
themselves.

But of course, perhaps I shouldn’t be believing any perineum click
divination.

It is waxing gibbous moon and earlier tonight I was unusually tired and
slightly down, so I didn’t go to Folk Night, and I bet if I had been
drinking I would have experienced worse problems.
azigni
2019-09-12 20:07:59 UTC
A little while ago ... worse problems.
Hello David,

I have been thinking about what you are trying to do and the lack of
success. Could it be that you are successful, but people are rejecting
what you are trying to do?

I had this thought during thinking about a matter that concerns me, and
thought it may well apply to you too? Just a thought.

There is an old saying I used to hear when I was a kid, "You can lead a
horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

At any rate, good luck.

Az
angelovechildlikesoul
2019-09-12 23:44:39 UTC
Post by azigni
(in
A little while ago ...  worse problems.
Hello David,
I have been thinking about what you are trying to do and the lack of
success. Could it be that you are successful, but people are rejecting
what you are trying to do?
I had this thought during thinking about a matter that concerns me, and
thought it may well apply to you too? Just a thought.
There is an old saying I used to hear when I was a kid, "You can lead a
horse to water, but you can't make it drink".
At any rate, good luck.
Az
Yes that's partly true, but on the other hand people who are receptive,
so called "sz" people or as i say sensitized psychichs receive it like
me but when i tell david he doesn't believe me or in himself, he is ver
selfdoubting.
https://slowtemple.space
David Dalton
2019-09-13 04:40:17 UTC
Post by angelovechildlikesoul
Post by azigni
(in
A little while ago ... worse problems.
Hello David,
I have been thinking about what you are trying to do and the lack of
success. Could it be that you are successful, but people are rejecting
what you are trying to do?
I had this thought during thinking about a matter that concerns me, and
thought it may well apply to you too? Just a thought.
There is an old saying I used to hear when I was a kid, "You can lead a
horse to water, but you can't make it drink".
At any rate, good luck.
Az
Yes that's partly true, but on the other hand people who are receptive,
so called "sz" people or as i say sensitized psychichs receive it like
me but when i tell david he doesn't believe me or in himself, he is ver
selfdoubting.
Maybe I’m expecting too much too quickly and what I get may be a subtle
effect that will take a good while to cause any significant changes.
David Dalton
2019-09-13 04:44:07 UTC
Post by azigni
A little while ago ... worse problems.
Hello David,
I have been thinking about what you are trying to do and the lack of
success. Could it be that you are successful, but people are rejecting
what you are trying to do?
I had this thought during thinking about a matter that concerns me, and
thought it may well apply to you too? Just a thought.
There is an old saying I used to hear when I was a kid, "You can lead a
horse to water, but you can't make it drink".
At any rate, good luck.
Az
Thanks, that is a good point. But really I think that I probably won’t be
successful until I come out of the low years into a period of sustained
centred clarity and sustained productive creativity. However I haven’t yet
given up on the latest attempt.

It is now within a day of the exact time of full moon.
David Dalton
2019-09-13 06:25:32 UTC
About an hour ago I divined by perineum click divination that the four
components material that has been accepted by ALL had been cocked
(calculated/set up/performed but without the effects being turned on), and
now supposedly it has all been triggered/activated/the effects should be on.

It is now 3:55 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time, or 0625 UTC/GMT Friday
September 13, 2019, and is within a day of the exact time of full moon, which
is 2:02 a.m. tomorrow night in NDT.
David Dalton
2019-09-13 21:53:48 UTC
About an hour ago I divined by perineum click divination that the four
components material that has been accepted by ALL had been cocked
(calculated/set up/performed but without the effects being turned on), and
now supposedly it has all been triggered/activated/the effects should be on.
It is now 3:55 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time, or 0625 UTC/GMT Friday
September 13, 2019, and is within a day of the exact time of full moon, which
is 2:02 a.m. tomorrow night in NDT.
No, I jumped the gun (or Cried Wolf) again, and nothing has been triggered.

However I still divine that most of the four components material has been
accepted by ALL and is cocked and will be triggered tonight.

Moonrise here is 7:32 p.m. (in nine minutes) but due to some high hills I
won’t see it until probably at least an hour later.

And once again, the exact time of full moon is at 2:02 a.m.
David Dalton
2019-09-18 04:25:04 UTC
About an hour ago I divined by perineum click divination that the four
components material that has been accepted by ALL had been cocked
(calculated/set up/performed but without the effects being turned on), and
now supposedly it has all been triggered/activated/the effects should be on.
It is now 3:55 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time, or 0625 UTC/GMT Friday
September 13, 2019, and is within a day of the exact time of full moon, which
is 2:02 a.m. tomorrow night in NDT.
No, I jumped the gun (or Cried Wolf) again, and nothing has been triggered.
However I still divine that most of the four components material has been
accepted by ALL and is cocked and will be triggered tonight.
Moonrise here is 7:32 p.m. (in nine minutes) but due to some high hills I
won’t see it until probably at least an hour later.
And once again, the exact time of full moon is at 2:02 a.m.
I’ve been away for three nights.

That was again incorrect, there was no cocking/triggering.

However supposedly there was a small amount that was
activated and that was enough for me not to abandon
the attempt just yet, and supposedly the activation
sequence is now nearly complete (the main stack global
species balance update negotiation is in progress,
and the evolution-related physical transformation and
healing has begun).

But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
David Dalton
2019-09-18 05:50:59 UTC
I’ve been away for three nights.
That was again incorrect, there was no cocking/triggering.
However supposedly there was a small amount that was
activated and that was enough for me not to abandon
the attempt just yet, and supposedly the activation
sequence is now nearly complete (the main stack global
species balance update negotiation is in progress,
That is now supposedly complete.
Post by David Dalton
and the evolution-related physical transformation and
healing has begun).
That will be ongoing for a while.
Post by David Dalton
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
David Dalton
2019-09-18 19:51:19 UTC
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
I fell asleep last night before getting it going, and was only able to
(supposedly) get it started this afternoon when I included collaborators. So
now supposedly ALL and collaborators (including Sola and Gaia and Luna) are
delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients. I will post again when
it is supposedly complete.
David Dalton
2019-09-19 04:00:21 UTC
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
I fell asleep last night before getting it going, and was only able to
(supposedly) get it started this afternoon when I included collaborators. So
now supposedly ALL and collaborators (including Sola and Gaia and Luna) are
delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients. I will post again when
it is supposedly complete.
OK, it is supposedly complete as of a few minutes ago.
David Dalton
2019-09-20 00:49:01 UTC
)
Post by David Dalton
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
I fell asleep last night before getting it going, and was only able to
(supposedly) get it started this afternoon when I included collaborators. So
now supposedly ALL and collaborators (including Sola and Gaia and Luna) are
delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients. I will post again when
it is supposedly complete.
OK, it is supposedly complete as of a few minutes ago.
It didn’t work, it seems that I shouldn’t have tried with collaborators,
and am now trying again with just ALL assisting, and will post again when it
is supposedly complete. This will have to be my last attempt for a while
since I have some academic work to catch up on.
“‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-09-20 07:16:00 UTC
)
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
I fell asleep last night before getting it going, and was only able to
(supposedly) get it started this afternoon when I included collaborators. So
now supposedly ALL and collaborators (including Sola and Gaia and Luna) are
delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients. I will post again when
it is supposedly complete.
OK, it is supposedly complete as of a few minutes ago.
It didn’t work, it seems that I shouldn’t have tried with collaborators,
and am now trying again with just ALL assisting, and will post again when it
is supposedly complete. This will have to be my last attempt for a while
since I have some academic work to catch up on.
It is now supposedly complete, as of a few minutes ago.
David Dalton
2019-09-19 05:29:10 UTC
But if that is true, why has nobody posted that they have
received (P)?
That is because the assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred. I will now try
to get ALL to assist with it.
I fell asleep last night before getting it going, and was only able to
(supposedly) get it started this afternoon when I included collaborators. So
now supposedly ALL and collaborators (including Sola and Gaia and Luna) are
delivering the assisted shaktipat to the recipients. I will post again when
it is supposedly complete.
I think (and now also divine) that my top deity ALL is the same as the
Christian God defined in the Nicene Creed. However if that is not correct and
the Christian God is different than ALL, then since the Christian God played
a part in my early life it would be among the collaborators.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-17 13:30:05 UTC
"Scotty? One to beam up."
David Dalton
2019-09-18 04:17:19 UTC
This is regarding (P) delivery to the assisted shaktipat recipients, where
(P) is a perineum click or analogy immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave.
"Scotty? One to beam up."
I just say “Cream me up, Scotty.” to Sarah McLachlan though I suppose
her last name is more Irish than Scottish.