assisted shaktipat -- take two
2019-05-06 05:01:22 UTC
After the correction described on the other thread, ALL expanded
the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a list of
individuals from 2341 GMT/UTC May 5, 2019 to
0352 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.

ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients from
0356 to 0410 GMT/UTC MAy 6, 2019. This left them
briefly in the low years, since I have not yet been released
from the low years (but I guess since it is short for them
you could call it a low period and not low years).

ALL released the recipients from the low years from
0412 to 0417 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.

I did a heart chakra radiation/handshake association with
Gaia the Earth/mesh handshake visualization sequence
by 0433 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.

ALL delivered (P) to stage 1 individuals all at once at
0443 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.

OK, I have to be up in 7.5 hours so good night
(it is 2:31 a.m. local time, or 0501 GMT, now).
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell
you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)
Mike_Duffy
2019-05-07 01:24:45 UTC
0356 to 0410 GMT [...] briefly in the low years,
since I have not yet been released from the low years
(but I guess since it is short for them
you could call it a low period and not low years).
ALL released the recipients from the low years from
0412 to 0417 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
That was 2356 to 0017 for me David. I guess I slept through it.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
David Dalton
2019-05-07 05:01:53 UTC
Post by Mike_Duffy
0356 to 0410 GMT [...] briefly in the low years,
since I have not yet been released from the low years
(but I guess since it is short for them
you could call it a low period and not low years).
ALL released the recipients from the low years from
0412 to 0417 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
That was 2356 to 0017 for me David. I guess I slept through it.
But you are atheist, right, so even if this is working you
shouldn’t receive (P) (the perineum click immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush) until about
24 hours from now, and you should be woken up first.
After that you will be able to experience spontaneous,
closure, and divination perineum clicks.

Of course if this is another fake activation you won’t
experience anything.
David Dalton
2019-05-07 04:56:22 UTC
After the correction described on the other thread, ALL expanded
the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a list of
individuals from 2341 GMT/UTC May 5, 2019 to
0352 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
ALL delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients from
0356 to 0410 GMT/UTC MAy 6, 2019. This left them
briefly in the low years, since I have not yet been released
from the low years (but I guess since it is short for them
you could call it a low period and not low years).
ALL released the recipients from the low years from
0412 to 0417 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
I did a heart chakra radiation/handshake association with
Gaia the Earth/mesh handshake visualization sequence
by 0433 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
ALL delivered (P) to stage 1 individuals all at once at
0443 GMT/UTC May 6, 2019.
ALL delivered (P) to stage 2 individuals all at once at
0450 GMT/UTC May 7, 2019, supposedly waking up
any who were asleep first.

I expect that stage 3 individuals (those assisted shaktipat
recipients who are non-religious, Christian, Muslim,
Hindu, or Buddhist) will receive (P) in about 24 hours.
David Dalton
2019-05-07 05:07:06 UTC
[...]
Since this is going to alt.philosophy.taoism let me note
that stage 2 includes religious Taoists but not
philosophical Taoists who are non-religious or who
follow Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism.
David Dalton
2019-05-08 05:01:40 UTC
[...]
ALL delivered (P) to stage 3 individuals all at once at
0458 GMT/UTC May 8, 2019, again supposedly waking
up any who were asleep first.
David Dalton
2019-05-08 03:17:00 UTC
A few minutes ago I experienced a lightening/clarity of mood
and will see if it it lasts, if it does I could be out of the low
years.
David Dalton
2019-05-08 05:45:30 UTC
A few minutes ago I experienced a lightening/clarity of mood
and will see if it it lasts, if it does I could be out of the low
years.
I think it has faded, though that might be since I am tired;
it is now 3:145a.m. here. I’ll see how I feel tomorrow. If
I was out of the low years I would try the four components
again.

Probably it was just someone smiling on me briefly.
David Dalton
2019-05-08 19:58:09 UTC
A few minutes ago I experienced a lightening/clarity of mood
and will see if it it lasts, if it does I could be out of the low
years.
I think it has faded, though that might be since I am tired;
it is now 3:145a.m. here. I’ll see how I feel tomorrow. If
I was out of the low years I would try the four components
again.
Probably it was just someone smiling on me briefly.
It did fade after ten or fifteen minutes last night and hasn’t
returned; I feel back to my normal in the low years today,
which isn’t too low when I am on medication. So I won’t
try all of the four components again yet.
David Dalton
2019-05-08 20:28:09 UTC
There is some discussion (just with wu dao so far though noname
sometimes chimes in) in this thread just on alt.philosophy.taoism
though that does make the thread more cluttered there.