assisted shaktipat update
2019-09-20 07:32:47 UTC
In case some have given up following the (P) delivery thread, here is
a post I made to other groups, slightly edited.

The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally, in
categories listed on the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my Salmon on
the Thorns webpage, plus I have added matchmakers and atheist UN
ambassadors), which I have discussed on here before, has supposedly
occurred, assisted by ALL.

Though I am not yet out of my low/wilderness years, the recipients are not in
that state. Also the recipients now have all of my special abilities and
special connections plus any they had which I do not have, plus matchmaking,
which I had from March 8 early waxing crescent to March 20 full moon but do
not currently have, though perhaps it will return, and plus also hopefully
enhanced creativity, which I do not currently have since I am still in my
low/wilderness years.

As a test, a recipient should experience (P) as closure to a directed working
of pure will (a magickal working, which could be e.g, a healing attempt). (P)
is a perineum click or analogy, also known as a short period mula bandha,
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. I say analogy for
cetacean recipients and also because one site I looked at on the mula bandha
said that for women it is a cervical contraction rather than a centre of
perineum contraction, though I doubt that.

Some recipients are those ordained by human(s) to bishop level or higher or
equivalent, those ordained by ALL, readers of at least 10,000 words of my
writing, some atheist academics, and some atheist politicians.

If it didn’t work, perhaps it will after I come out of my low/wilderness
years into a period of sustained centred clarity and sustained productive
creativity (and only then would I consider beginning to slowly taper
off my medication).
“‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-09-20 07:43:58 UTC
[...]
However note that I have had little success in healing physical illnesses
though perhaps a little success in helping with mental illnesses (including
by soul fragment retrieval for PTSD and other trauma-related disorders). I
don’ think I have a healing siddhi (paranormal ability) but instead have
had a matchmaking siddhi (from March 8 to March 20). However assisted
shaktipat recipients who are trained in therapeutic touch, reiki, qi gong, or
faith healing might find some improvement, especially any who have healer
special ability (e.g. I think Natalie Nivera and the Village Shopping Centre
girl I have posted about before, and probably the founder of reiki when he
was alive).
David Dalton
2019-09-21 06:12:26 UTC
[...]
Tonight I have been playing at tracking (P) delivery by perineum click
divination. Supposedly high level individuals in a number of religions (and
also Xi Jinping) have experienced (P) and many of them have begun contacting
others in their religion or denomination, and many of them know what (P)
means. However it seems that not many of my readers, except for some who have
me killfiled and others who have not read my recent writing on assisted
shaktipat and (P) delivery, have received (P) so far, and some who have
don’t want me to know that. But I know that is a probably delusional
rationalization and I certainly am not believing the perineum click
divination tracking, but it has been fun to fantasize about it. But if nobody
posts or e-mails me by this time tomorrow (Saturday) night saying that they
have received (P) I will probably have to label it as another fake.
“‘And if you don't love me now/You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying/You would never break the chain ” (F. Mac)
David Dalton
2019-09-24 05:16:35 UTC
[...]
Now I am getting that what ALL has accepted of the four components is on, but
the effects have not started yet. I will spend a little time before going to
sleep trying to get them started, though it is now 2:46 a.m. here.
“‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely
painters
Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators” (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2019-09-25 02:09:22 UTC
Now I am getting that what ALL has accepted of the four components is on, but
the effects have not started yet. I will spend a little time before going to
sleep trying to get them started, though it is now 2:46 a.m. here.
That was incorrect.

Beginning several hours ago I started another activation attempt. This time I
just had to promise that I would research druidism, celtic shamanism, and
traditional witchcraft. So far the region has been charged, some of the
suggestions that the constraining was converted to have been accepted and
enacted on my region by ALL, the main stack is in place, some of the Sarah
stuff has been activated by ALL, possibly with collaborators, the funnel
adjustments are in progress, and the popthrough negotiation and evolution
idea gathering are in progress.
“‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely
painters/Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators” (R.H.)
David Dalton
2019-09-26 05:53:46 UTC
Now I am getting that what ALL has accepted of the four components is on, but
the effects have not started yet. I will spend a little time before going to
sleep trying to get them started, though it is now 2:46 a.m. here.
That was incorrect.
Beginning several hours ago I started another activation attempt. This time I
just had to promise that I would research druidism, celtic shamanism, and
traditional witchcraft. So far the region has been charged, some of the
suggestions that the constraining was converted to have been accepted and
enacted on my region by ALL, the main stack is in place, some of the Sarah
stuff has been activated by ALL, possibly with collaborators, the funnel
adjustments are in progress, and the popthrough negotiation and evolution
idea gathering are in progress.
The (most of the) funnel adjustments are completer, the assisted shaktipat
has occurred and the popthroughs are in progress, from largest region of
overlap of the original region with my region to smallest region of overlap,
and reverse chronological within any tie of size of region of overlaps. No
human popthrough has come on yet but some cetacean ones have. Popthroughs go
back as far as 8000 years ago.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-23 01:22:54 UTC
And then you woke up.
David Dalton
2019-09-23 05:02:02 UTC
In case some have given up following the (P) delivery thread, here is
a post I made to other groups, slightly edited.
The assisted shaktipat (from me to a huge number of recipients globally...
And then you woke up.
No, I don’t think I have gone through an awakening yet. :-)
David Dalton
2019-09-25 06:04:03 UTC
[...]
I have tried again, and the assisted shaktipat is supposedly complete.
David Dalton
2019-09-28 01:07:06 UTC
I have tried again, and the assisted shaktipat is supposedly complete.
That was again incorrect; it seems that ALL has been avoiding anything like a
press release. However the rest of what ALL has accepted of my four
components material is on, and ALL has left the assisted shaktipat to the
end, even though I would have preferred that it occur before the special
ability evolution. However now supposedly the assisted shaktipat has
occurred.

And I guess at this phase of moon I am not Crying Wolf but am Crying Raven
again.
David Dalton
2019-10-01 06:06:59 UTC
[...]
I tried again and it was supposedly complete six minutes ago.
“‘Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin/Dance me through the
panic till I'm gathered safely in/Lift me like an olive branch and be my
homeward dove/Dance me to the end of love” (Leonard Cohen)
David Dalton
2019-10-02 00:00:11 UTC
[...]
I am still divining that the assisted shaktipat has occurred,

However as of now no (P) delivery has occurred to any assisted shaktipat
recipient.

I have already made a promise to investigate druidism, celtic shamanism, and
traditional witchcraft.

It seems that to get the (P) delivery going I have to make these additional
promises:
1. I acknowledge that some of the assisted shaktipat recipients are more
spiritually advanced than I am in some areas,
2. I will not start an organized religion,
3. I give most of the credit for the four components to ALL,
4. I give some of the credit for the four components to other collaborators
(e.g. Sarah in the Sarah stuff, and the past avatar types and their top
deities if different from ALL and devi types in the popthroughs).

Regarding the blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for me and assisted
shaktipat recipients, it will be a top view of the blue rose and for humans
will be 1.4 cm in diameter and will glow in the dark. It should begin to be
visible in eleven days and should be fully realized in seven weeks.