DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IS ALMOST OVER, DEAR RECRUITS
2018-11-03 16:05:57 UTC
The notion of playing God with sunlight originated with one of our founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin. He argued that people would be more productive and waste less candlelight at night if they just woke up earlier, and this could be accomplished by tricking the sun into rising earlier. Keep in mind, this is logic from the same man who came up with “air baths,” a morning ritual in which he sat next to an open window in the middle of winter, totally naked, and waited for inspiration to come.

Daylight saving didn’t come into vogue until the early 20th century, where it was introduced as an energy-saving method during wartime. When instituted by President Roosevelt, it wasn’t called daylight saving but “War Time,” which is just another example of how much cooler everything was during our grandparents’ time. (“Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead tonight for WAR TIME!”)

It became standard practice in 1966, and now it’s just something we all do without thinking, like hiding painted eggs at Easter or not wearing white after Labor Day. The idea that we do it to save energy is just flat-out wrong. After all, we're really just intelligent apes. Actually, we're more like Pavlov's dogs, if the truth be told.

Note: folks in Arizona are the only folks who don't mess which this shit.
%
time doesn't change where i live
Bob Robertson
Dat's cause yuu aintz gotz nun left
%
who needs any if it don't change
Bob Robertson
If the clok ain't brok throw it away.
%
i manage to have all the time i need
%
my flu shot is making me loopy
Bob Robertson
2018-11-04 00:44:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
[...]
I call possible bullshit on that. First, I had a flushot recently and
I didn't have any issues and secondly why would you need a flu shot?
You live in Bumfuck Canada. You live isolated from folks. ??
%
2018-11-04 00:51:23 UTC
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
[...]
i get free flu shots so why not ,
its not that isolated at the places i go ,
i don't care what reaction you had ,
mine made me loopy and now my good friend ,
i'm sorry you ended our friendship
Bob Robertson
I apologize. Kill me if you have to.
%
no , its ok , i'll just leave it how it is
Bob Robertson
I didn't mean to insult you.
%
what did you mean as you called me a liar and insulted my country
Bassos
2018-11-04 14:58:19 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
[...]
you know;

kicking a girl you like.

it's about fear of rejection.

be nice ;)
dolf
2018-11-03 20:48:00 UTC
The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (Catholics like
ISIS believe they are superior to such) — do your own Google search for how
long ago it was written) which is beyond your intellectual capability and
hence why you have resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

- dolf
Post by Bob Robertson
Post by %
[...]
— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-11-03 19:43:45 UTC
[...]

Sorry Dear Colonel but the rule is *fall back*.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It became standard practice in 1966, and now it’s just something we all do without thinking, like hiding painted eggs at Easter or not wearing white after Labor Day. The idea that we do it to save energy is just flat-out wrong. After all, we're really just intelligent apes. Actually, we're more like Pavlov's dogs, if the truth
be told.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Note: folks in Arizona are the only folks who don't mess which this shit.
The authorities should just mandate daylight savings time all year around.

If they did it would solve the global warming problem by causing the Sun
to produce less heat during the afternoon because one hour of the
afternoon would be in the morning.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

14. Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as
strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear
that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
--Theodore Kaczynski, Ph.D.
Checkmate
2018-11-03 19:48:10 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

===3
===3 On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 09:05:57 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
===3
===3 >The notion of playing God with sunlight originated with one of our founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin. He argued that people would be more productive and waste less candlelight at night if they just woke up earlier, and this could be accomplished by tricking the sun into rising earlier. Keep in mind, this is logic from the same
===3 man who came up with ?air baths,? a morning ritual in which he sat next to an open window in the middle of winter, totally naked, and waited for inspiration to come.
===3 >
===3 >Daylight saving didn?t come into vogue until the early 20th century, where it was introduced as an energy-saving method during wartime. When instituted by President Roosevelt, it wasn?t called daylight saving but ?War Time,? which is just another example of how much cooler everything was during our grandparents? time. (?Don?t
===3 forget to set your clocks ahead tonight for WAR TIME!?)
===3
===3 Sorry Dear Colonel but the rule is *fall back*.
===3 >
===3 >It became standard practice in 1966, and now it?s just something we all do without thinking, like hiding painted eggs at Easter or not wearing white after Labor Day. The idea that we do it to save energy is just flat-out wrong. After all, we're really just intelligent apes. Actually, we're more like Pavlov's dogs, if the truth
===3 be told.
===3 >
===3 >Note: folks in Arizona are the only folks who don't mess which this shit.
===3
===3 The authorities should just mandate daylight savings time all year around.
===3
===3 If they did it would solve the global warming problem by causing the Sun
===3 to produce less heat during the afternoon because one hour of the
===3 afternoon would be in the morning.

The whole idea has always been stupid and confusing.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
i guess that's why we don't do it
Attila
2018-11-08 17:51:15 UTC
[...]
Personally I like it - I wish it was in effect all year long. I
remember the year under Nixon when it did not change back to standard
time. That extra hour in the afternoon is much more useful than one
in the morning.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

I am not conservative so much as a rabid anti-liberal.

National Socialist American Worker's Party
formally known as the Democratic Party.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.

Don't build a wall, build a kill zone.

There is nothing wrong with California the Big One
wouldn't fix.