EINSTEIN ON URANUS?
2010-02-26 18:51:30 UTC
realized that all motion on Uranus is relative.

His notations: M/U= MC2 / 2
--
Kindest regards,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
(Decorated War Hero & Philosopher)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-10-30 13:19:06 UTC
I'll drink to that!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-03 15:10:53 UTC
What?! Who gots my notebook???
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-19 17:33:10 UTC
realized that all motion on Uranus is relative.
His notations:  M/U= MC2 / 2
Motion within the Event Horizon relative to Uranus, also relative.
I have recently utilized Virtual Shadow to concur.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-19 17:41:09 UTC
On 9/19/2019 10:33 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Mister Einstein realized that all motion on Uranus is relative.

His notations:  M/U= MC2 / 2

Motion within the Event Horizon relative to Uranus, also relative.

I have recently utilized Virtual Shadow to concur.

I should further mention that Captain Dylan Hunt of the "Andromeda Ascendant" went missing for over 300 years, trapped in the gravity well of a BLACK HOLE.