Aaron C. Donahue's Recent Message to Art Bell
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-03 17:20:51 UTC
FYI...

The intent was to share this during the 10/31/2007 - 11/1/2007 show.
Even though the night's programming called for "open lines" with
invitations for people to call in their personal ghost stories, both
Bell and the show's producer said there would not be room for Aaron.
Listeners consequently missed what may have been the most important
show ever.

His letter follows:

Dear Art Bell,

As you are reading this now the United States of America will be
either one step closer to annihilation or twice again a third step
away (Tertium Organum) from mankind's primal prophetic query.

Provided that we accept the impossible, change is our prison break
from fear, mass hysteria, and expectation. This as I have come to
know, requires the true essence of faith. The twin towers of the Tarot
reveal destruction or as one might survive the initiation, an
opportunity is then provided so as it should remain apart from any
such vanity and that we might also appreciate what remains of life.

Regarding threatened resources, global warming, human overpopulation,
and of this most relating to a failing human life support ecological
system, there is an urgent need to explain the relation between Christ
Consciousness (left brain), Krishna (right brain), and Buddha as the
whole in terms of our breakdown of the bicameral brain.

Cross culturally, we see that the Pahana of America's Third Mesa Hopi
is also the same of Iran's Al Mahdi; thus we see with respect unto the
Arc of the Covenant, its location, and of that clergy in which a
genetic key is as suspected a possible embodiment of Belial for which
the problem of human existence might best be solved in terms of unity,
truth, and hope.

I alone know this from a unique perspective. I know its secret and
where the Arc of the Covenant is found with respect to the passage:
"Then this line drawn is a key. Then this circle squared in its
failure is a key also."

That line as described in Aleister Crowley's Libre AL Vel Legis
represents the fracture of the missing Fire Clan Tablet of the Hopi.
Crowley did not know this. The secret was discovered as my work
continued with a Hopi Two Horned Priest at Hotevilla shortly before
the elders announced on your show (Coast to Coast) a final message
concerning Pahana and of the red cloak from the east in which every
living thing shall burn...

I know what this means and why we must not destroy Iran. Recall that
recently Russian President Vladimir Putin had a secret meeting with
Iran's Supreme Spiritual Leader. What does this mean? As you might
imagine, President Putin is clearly aware of my work in Japan as per a
well-known Russian psychic who then worked with me on TV Asahi.

Prior to his Presidency, Mr. Putin was in charge of Russia's foreign
and domestic intelligence (KGB) in which psychic functioning is likely
to have been studied. What is suggested here should scare the hell out
of everyone regardless of what is believed as a known history.

To destroy Iran now is far worse than blurring the genetic heritage of
prospective Iraqi youth with depleted uranium (cradle of our modern
civilization). Now, in its proper time, the Iranian clergy
communicates in code that of whom will bring justice and unity to our
world regardless of information lost from near eastern ancestry or odd
else.

Furthermore, it is simply false to assume unrestricted access as per
the preconscious processing of historical information especially of
the maximum average in which a global three-month cyclical paradigm
review occurs (see 24.6 hour sun and brain cycle correlation, 0096.k4
A, pg 423). Non-historical systems of information are most relevant in
terms of what is probable given that a high degree of awareness occurs
prior to any maximum in which a collective decision negates a
majority.

Simply, one is vulnerable unto another's past unless it conflicts with
what is expected of any future provided that one knows in code the
purpose of change.

Genetic information is not static and it too changes to accommodate
survival and/ or a collective form of suicide as the ultimate antidote
to pain. Our DNA is simply a tool that we must use or we will not
exist.

In totality, death is not extinction and the human brain is not
designed to comprehend the absolute thus we see an increase of pre-
extinction patterns of behavior as an extreme violation of social
norms and most rational expectations (see Columbine Incident, USA).

I am entertaining the idea of silence until our end of life here.
There is a reason for this as you might be aware although an
opportunity feels right for this October 31 in which according to your
graces, I might speak with your audience concerning the aforementioned
horror and also there will be provided select photographs of the
Goetic Spirits not yet seen by the public.

I will show you these pictures as they are unedited, raw, and without
question a reality as projected.

Perhaps you might have noticed Osborne's album "Black Rain" in which
he fell under a vision of atomic annihilation. You will also notice on
the album/ CD cover Spirit 1 and Spirit 11 in which a future is told.
Again, we see; "my prophet is a fool with his one, one, one,..." (Liber
Al vel Legis, Book 1 verse 48).

Future Trends: Going 'Off (Energy) Grid' in America and the rest of
the World: As a matter of great importance concerning an immediate
future, I would like to explain why any who can afford it, should now
become independent of centralized distribution sources of energy. I am
in the immediate process of going completely off the power grid with
many innovative technologies including those of my own both working
and some in total failure.

It has been said of any great scientist that one is not measured in
terms of success but of the ability to withstand much failure. This
being said, I have learned a great deal about these technologies and
how to go successfully off the grid. This is a worldwide trend now in
its infancy and for you, this represents an opportunity to be there
first with a prophetic perspective as I am keenly aware.

H5N1 and Other Epidemiological Horrors: There is a surprising
treatment for those who hope to survive the cytokine release of H5N1
and also for most super organisms that pose little or no conventional
treatment solutions.

Peak Cheap Oil Production and Western Economic Solutions: Here we have
a simple solution and one that involves a clear preventative solution
to many diseases aforementioned. This solution involves a cashless
society and why we must do this now or face economic peril.

What I have discovered about this will fascinate your audience and
scare the hell out of any who believes that Orwell was right!

I am available for your wonderful show perhaps for one last time and
if the Spirits call unto it, I will consider another secret that will
shock everyone.

And I mean everyone!

Appreciative,
Aaron C. Donahue
B***@gmail.com
2007-11-03 17:45:47 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
[...]
Have you tried printing this on soap wrappers.

That seems to work well for this sort of thing.

-Rev Carter
B***@gmail.com

-Rev Carter
Tom
2007-11-03 20:37:49 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Dear Art Bell,
The only letters that begin with this salutation not written by complete
morons are the ones from the bill collectors.
t***@kc.rr.comNULL
2007-11-03 23:53:08 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
FYI...
"FYI" is supposed to precede something informative, rather than a
stack of incoherent screed. HTH.

<snip screed>

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
#14 People ruining UseNet lits
#9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
#11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
#11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-04 02:31:10 UTC
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
"FYI" is supposed to precede something
[snip]

Nothing to do here but quote from Good Ol' Joe (aka Zapanaz) -

"your sig file is kind of a Godwin's law in itself.

Anybody with a sig file that long, pointless, out of context, and
annoying, loses. Even if they don't."

Yup. That'll do it.
Don Stockbauer
2007-11-04 03:19:59 UTC
Aaron C. Donahue's Recent Message to Art Bell

*************

There needs to be just one message to Art Bell, preferably sent as a
"Fast Blast"

"Do you have one ounce of critical thinking in your entire soul?"
t***@kc.rr.comNULL
2007-11-05 05:31:14 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
"FYI" is supposed to precede something
[snip]
Nothing to do here but quote from Good Ol' Joe (aka Zapanaz) -
"your sig file is kind of a Godwin's law in itself.
Anybody with a sig file that long, pointless, out of context, and
annoying, loses. Even if they don't."
Yup. That'll do it.
LOL! I see I've reduced you to the point where all you have left is
whining about my .sig.

Got your excuses ready for the 12th, or should I put you down for
running away?

ESL!

WWFSMD?
unknown
2007-11-05 05:37:39 UTC
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
LOL! I see I've reduced you to the point where all you have left is
whining about my .sig.
Got your excuses ready for the 12th, or should I put you down for
running away?
ESL!
boy you have the dumbest .sig file I have ever fucking seen.
--
Zapanaz
International Satanic Conspiracy

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 21:37:39 -0800, Zapanaz
Post by unknown
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
LOL! I see I've reduced you to the point where all you have left is
whining about my .sig.
Got your excuses ready for the 12th, or should I put you down for
running away?
ESL!
boy you have the dumbest .sig file I have ever fucking seen.
Heh, I win again! Thanks for playing.

ESL!

WWFSMD?
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
2007-11-05 07:23:11 UTC
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
Post by unknown
boy you have the dumbest .sig file I have ever fucking seen.
Heh, I win again! Thanks for playing.
leylands is longer

do you have sig envy?

arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
from the collective unconsciousness of odd bodkins
sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
i am an etruscan dancer
spooge
2007-11-06 03:56:30 UTC
Post by mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
Post by unknown
boy you have the dumbest .sig file I have ever fucking seen.
Heh, I win again! Thanks for playing.
leylands is longer
Leyland's has its own zip code.
--
First rule is: The laws of Germany
Second rule is: Be nice to mommy
Fourth rule is: Eat kosher salamis
Art Deco
2007-11-06 03:07:35 UTC
Post by t***@kc.rr.comNULL
Post by unknown
boy you have the dumbest .sig file I have ever fucking seen.
Heh, I win again! Thanks for playing.
leylands is longer
Leyland's has its own zip code.
I am reminded of several versions of Snarky's sig.
as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-05 12:58:51 UTC
Indeed he does, Joe, indeed he does.
a***@gmail.com
2007-11-05 14:02:46 UTC
Ok, claireredfield or whatever the fuck your name is: You and this
aaron person are both satanists. You're babbling on about the "horned
god", and all the other satanist bullshit like 11;11 etc., shows you
to be a satanic deceiver and misleader of people. I got you pegged
bitch.

You mix in a little useful info, in with some satanist shit about
"peak oil" and "the horned god". You are a satanist deceiver. you are
possessed by demons.
Aaron C. Donahue
occupant
2007-11-05 16:48:18 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
[...]
Aaron C. Donahue- Hide quoted text -
I just sprayed mah drawers...uhhngngngnoooohh
Tom
Next we want a YouTube video of them in their underwear.
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-05 19:37:58 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Ok, claireredfield or whatever the fuck your name is: You and this
aaron person are both satanists. You're babbling on about the "horned
god", and all the other satanist bullshit like 11;11 etc., shows you
to be a satanic deceiver and misleader of people. I got you pegged
bitch.
You mix in a little useful info, in with some satanist shit about
"peak oil" and "the horned god". You are a satanist deceiver. you are
possessed by demons.
LOL! I've simply passed along two messages:

1) one from a "guy named Jon" (from Israel)

and

2) one from a "guy named Aaron" (location unknown)

Clearly, you're not paying attention. Jeez, shoot the messenger much?
Tom
2007-11-05 21:59:31 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
1) one from a "guy named Jon" (from Israel)
and
2) one from a "guy named Aaron" (location unknown)
Clearly, you're not paying attention. Jeez, shoot the messenger much?
Has anyone asked you to be their messenger, either sending or receiving? I
doubt it. So, if you wish to be the self-appointed herald to a couple of
fruitcakes, you can expect to be treated like a fruitcake yourself. Even by
other fruitcakes.

If you want to be considered something other than a fruitcake, one thing you
might do is stop bearing the unrequested messages of other fruitcakes.
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-07 03:53:45 UTC
Post by Tom
Has anyone asked you to be their messenger, either sending or receiving?
Yes, since you've asked, "anyone" did ask me. And I'm paid quite
handsomely for my services ($144/hour). We had the contract drawn up
by the wonderful folks at LegalZoom.com in less than a day. It really
was a gig I couldn't pass up. So... NOW do you understand? Hope so.
Tom
2007-11-07 06:11:55 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Tom
Has anyone asked you to be their messenger, either sending or receiving?
Yes, since you've asked, "anyone" did ask me. And I'm paid quite
handsomely for my services ($144/hour).
Tell me who paid you $144 per hour to post kooky predictions on Usenet.
Post by c***@yahoo.com
We had the contract drawn up
by the wonderful folks at LegalZoom.com in less than a day.
With whom?
Post by c***@yahoo.com
It really was a gig I couldn't pass up.
But it *is* a gig you could make up.
Post by c***@yahoo.com
So... NOW do you understand?
I always did, despite this latest attempt at flummery.
c***@yahoo.com
2007-11-07 06:21:45 UTC
Post by Tom
Tell me who paid you $144 per hour to post kooky predictions on Usenet.
The premise of your request is flawed (despite the hourly wage being
cited correctly).

Either

a) Try again

or

b) Work hard to forget why this confuses you so

(it's entirely up to you)
Tom
2007-11-07 15:58:33 UTC
Post by c***@yahoo.com
Post by Tom
Tell me who paid you $144 per hour to post kooky predictions on Usenet.
The premise of your request is flawed (despite the hourly wage being
cited correctly).
So, are you now claiming that you were *not* paid to post that kook's
prediction after having strongly implied it? So exactly why did you post
that kook's prediction on Usenet?