significant spark/zap
2019-08-01 05:18:33 UTC
Earlier this evening while I was attending some live music by
Joanna Barker and friends at The Black Sheep Pub,
I experienced a very strong mystic spark/zap to the left
side of my spare tire. This was the first strong spark/zap
in a long time. But I forgot to note what song was being
played (or was on the stereo) at the time.
“Adia I’m empty since you left me/trying to find a way to carry on
I search myself and everyone/to see where we went wrong” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-08-02 04:50:54 UTC
Earlier this evening while I was attending some live music by
Joanna Barker and friends at The Black Sheep Pub,
I experienced a very strong mystic spark/zap to the left
side of my spare tire. This was the first strong spark/zap
in a long time. But I forgot to note what song was being
played (or was on the stereo) at the time.
Perhaps the spark was an admonition to me to drink less beer.
(Last night in slightly less than four hours I had three pints of
Smithwick’s and one pint of Guinness, the last a dark beer
for dark of moon.)

And, as I note on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/sparks.html
I link such sparks to Valakhilya, who are said to be thumb
sized entities that follow the sun’s chariot, and who I refer
to as little messengers of the sun.
“And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s
clothing tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be
missing/if you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (S. McLachlan)