LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 45
Add Reply
LittleEndian
2018-11-18 20:16:47 UTC
Life still in order. My discipline has relaxed slightly, but it is only
very slight. Doesn't feel like my evenings were as productive. A change
in residence seems on the cards, so that has been taking up much of my time.

Not sure what else to report.
Bassos
2018-11-21 12:52:49 UTC
Post by LittleEndian
Life still in order. My discipline has relaxed slightly, but it is only
very slight. Doesn't feel like my evenings were as productive. A change
in residence seems on the cards, so that has been taking up much of my time.
Not sure what else to report.
Do you have a deck of tarot cards handy ?

Do a laying ;)

shuffle.
pull one card with your offhand.
put said card on the left.

pull one card with your dominate hand.
put that one in the center

now reveal both cards.

Think about what card you yourself would now place in the east.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-23 17:03:53 UTC
You "apartment" folks is always and forever moving about. Try staying in one place for a change.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-24 16:24:33 UTC
Life still in order. My discipline has relaxed slightly, but it is only very slight. Doesn't feel like my evenings were as productive. A change in residence seems on the cards, so that has been taking up much of my time.
Not sure what else to report.
You "apartment" folks is always and forever moving about.  Try staying in one place for a change.
You didn't pee on the carpet again??