global new age onset magickal workings
2019-07-31 04:37:14 UTC
On Jul 29, 2019, David Dalton wrote on alt.religion.shamanism
The main stack global species balance update was complete as of 0205 GMT/UTC
July 29, 2019. Species someone negotiators and psychotropic drug
enhanceables
who are currently enhanced in gdnabasedspeces will get involved now or soon
in the main stack global species balance.
The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 0513. The stem cell regression was
complete at 0521. Then physical transformation (including of adults) and
healing began. Biochemical (including hormonal) and neurological adjustments
are continuing.
I divined by perineum click (short period mula bandha) divination this
evening that some stuff was accepted by ALL, but nothing has been activated
yet.
And instead of asking ALL to initiate another activation sequence, I have
asked ALL to let me know, by perineum click (short period mula bandha)
divination, when it is ready to proceed with an activation sequence. I hope
that that will occur after the exact time of new moon (dark of moon) tomorrow
night, which is also Lughnasadh Eve.
“Adia I’m empty since you left me/trying to find a way to carry on
I search myself and everyone/to see where we went wrong” (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-08-05 04:46:39 UTC
[...]
It occurred a few minutes ago, a little more than four days after
the exact time of new moon.
“And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s
clothing tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be
missing/if you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (S. McLachlan)