PESKY LITTLE VARMINT
2018-07-10 02:22:48 UTC
There's a goddamned pocket gopher in my front lawn here at Sunset Chateau.
I've put down poison peanuts, bubble gum, and today I put the hose down there and hopefully drowned the fucking prick!

Any goddamned suggestions?
%
try not bullshitting people smarter than you teenie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Are you on drugs again, assworm?
%
hi teenie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Poor idiot.
%
hi teenie
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
%
LOL , what the fk is that supposed to be you looking over the curb
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-31 13:38:24 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
There's a goddamned pocket gopher in my front lawn here at Sunset Chateau.
I've put down poison peanuts, bubble gum, and today I put the hose down there and hopefully drowned the fucking prick!
Any goddamned suggestions?
try not bullshitting people smarter than you teenie
My teenie?
Are you on drugs again, assworm?
hi teenie
Yes, apparently.
Poor idiot.
hi teenie
╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
LOL
LOL , what the fk is that supposed to be you looking over the curb
It's wot I do to you just before I slap your fat kisser.
LOL
%
i don't answer posts from 7 / 10 / 2018
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-01 13:39:25 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
There's a goddamned pocket gopher in my front lawn here at Sunset Chateau.
I've put down poison peanuts, bubble gum, and today I put the hose down there and hopefully drowned the fucking prick!
Any goddamned suggestions?
try not bullshitting people smarter than you teenie
My teenie?
Are you on drugs again, assworm?
hi teenie
Yes, apparently.
Poor idiot.
hi teenie
╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
LOL
LOL , what the fk is that supposed to be you looking over the curb
It's wot I do to you just before I slap your fat kisser.
LOL
i don't answer posts from 7 / 10 / 2018
You just did, idgit!
LOL