MORE EBAY SHENANIGANS (PART 2)
2019-03-29 15:46:00 UTC
Well, after sickin' my credit card watchdog on the seller, she finally collapsed.
The idiots at Ebay are investigating this cuntess for fraud now.
LOL
The cunt in question is now upset because I left her holdin' a "neutral" rating.
I mean, what the fuck did this stoopid shithead expect?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-04-05 18:19:14 UTC
Well, after sickin' my credit card watchdog on the seller, she finally collapsed.
The idiots at Ebay are investigating this cuntess for fraud now.
LOL
The cunt in question is now upset because I left her holdin' a "neutral" rating.
I mean, what the fuck did this stoopid shithead expect?
I should also mention... I received a full credit on my Discover Card.
Thank you and have a Pleasance day.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke