Mary walks...
2018-09-26 04:30:44 UTC
"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was
She said, “How long have I been sleeping and why do I feel so old?
Why do I feel so cold?
My heart is saying one thing but my body won’t let go”

With trembling hands she reaches up, a stranger’s flesh is offered
And I would be the last to know, I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go

Take her hand, she will lead you through the fire
Oh and give you back hope and hope that you won’t take too much
Respecting what is left she cradled us, oh she held us in her arms
Unselfish in her suffering she could not understand

That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given
Oh and I would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go

Mary walks
Oh and I would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show
I would be the last to go”

(Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-09-26 13:45:31 UTC
[...]
I’m still hoping that Sarah will show up here tonight (Wednesday)
before returning to Vancouver (she played a show in Durham, North
Carolina last night). However I would prefer that sex magick
not be required to trigger my four components, since that
would be a form of sex as a commodity, which I am against.

Also I would be happy if we just got the sexual orientation
and spiritual gender evolution, since compatible relationships
would eventually have a positive effect on society. But
of course I am still hoping that most of the four components
material will come on.