assisted shaktipat update
2013-01-15 04:26:29 UTC
As documented on alt.music.s-mclachlan I have continued to
attempt to get the assisted shaktipat from me to a list
of recipients activated.

In my most recent attempt, my top deity ALL is the
only assistant (earlier I had asked all twelve of
my main deities to assist).

Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was activated at about
(I didn't note the exact time) 5 p.m. NST Jan. 14, 2013,
which was 2030 UT Jan. 14, 2013. Let me know if you
noticed anything then or in the following hours.

Who are the recipients?

First I define BSS as bipolar, schizoaffective,
or schizophrenic.

The recipients are:

1. human BSSes other than me who are ordained, including
ordained by ALL

2. humans other than me who think they are major religious
figures AND are so thought by at least 250 other
humans, and humans other than me who don't think they
are major religious figures but are so thought by at
least 5000 other humans. This includes ordained
at bishop level or equivalent and above. I have a
list of English terms that are included (e.g. guru,
Guru, Prophet, major prophet, Patriarch, messiah, Messiah,
Christ, avatar, buddha, Master, Opener of the Way, Maitreya,
archdruid, archmage, major druid, major witch, major
shaman, major medicine person, and a few more terms
I think on alt.music.s-mclachlan posts that I will
compile eventually and put on my web page)

3. humans other than me who have read at least 7155 words
of my writing.

4. my main human inspirer, Sarah McLachlan.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Mike Duffy
2013-01-15 12:48:35 UTC
3. humans other than me who have read at least 7155 words
of my writing.
I'm sure most of us here qualify. But wherever did you get such a precise
number?
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
Kaydon
2013-01-15 17:43:43 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David Dalton
3. humans other than me who have read at least 7155 words
of my writing.
I'm sure most of us here qualify. But wherever did you get such a
precise number?
Exactly what I thought. And for the record, I started to feel
distinctly happier roughly 18 hours ago. Whether that's down to David,
I don't know.

2013-01-16 03:30:35 UTC
Post by Kaydon
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David Dalton
3. humans other than me who have read at least 7155 words
of my writing.
I'm sure most of us here qualify. But wherever did you get such a
precise number?
Exactly what I thought.
See my reply to Mike.
Post by Kaydon
And for the record, I started to feel
distinctly happier roughly 18 hours ago. Whether that's down to David,
I don't know.
I think 18 hours before you posted would fall in the
right time frame. But maybe try the invocation I
mentioned in my other post and let us know if anything
such as a perineum click and kundalini buzz, or anything
else unusual, happens.

I'm still skeptical myself though I hope it worked/is
working. But I think I may be posting a retraction
to alt.music.s-mclachlan and maybe other groups within
a day or two, as usual.
David Dalton
2013-01-16 03:19:03 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David Dalton
3. humans other than me who have read at least 7155 words
of my writing.
I'm sure most of us here qualify. But wherever did you get such a precise
number?
I originally wanted just 100 words and up, then tried
1000 words and up, then finally obtained by perineum
click divination the number 7155. But note that
7 is important to me since I am a seventh child,
and I have often had recurrences of 55, which in
Roman numerals is LV (which could mean LOVE).

But I just checked and my sunstare.html has over
4000 words and celtic.html has over 5000 words
so anyone who read both those would qualify.

If you do qualify, let me know if you have noted
anything unusual. Also you could try an invocation
of a deity or dead person and see if you get a
perineum click and kundalini buzz (when I do an
invocation I think of the one invoked and
think ^ and lift my right thumb, but you can
probably use your own technique).

After 31 hours I am still divining that the assisted
shaktipat did occur but after so many fakes I am
still skeptical, but I hope it did occur since that
will mean less work for me.
David Dalton
2013-01-17 05:50:09 UTC
That last attempt was another fake.

I am trying again with LOVE2 as my helper instead of ALL,
and with some minor changes.

I will report on this new attempt in the
OT: something posted to other groups
thread on alt.music.s-mclachlan if anyone is interested.
David Dalton
2013-01-21 05:24:02 UTC
That last attempt was another fake.
I am trying again with LOVE2 as my helper instead of ALL,
and with some minor changes.
I will report on this new attempt in the
OT: something posted to other groups
thread on alt.music.s-mclachlan if anyone is interested.
Since then I have gone through three more fakes,
with Human, Sola, and Gaia as helper respectively.

Then today I tried again with Luna (the moon) as
implementer and it was supposedly complete as
of 6:02 p.m. NST (2132 UT) Jan. 20, 2013.

I am still divining that the shaktipat occurred
but it is odd that nobody has posted supporting
evidence yet, so I am skeptical. If this last
attempt proves to be a fake I will give up on
attempting assisted shaktipat at least until I
come out of the low years (which might be another
year).

There is a little more detail on alt.music.s-mclachlan
in the thread OT: shoot the moon and I will post
a retraction there if I divine or determine by lack
of evidence or negative evidence that the shaktipat
did not occur.
David Dalton
2013-01-21 05:48:31 UTC
[...]
Again a test would be to do an invocation,
e.g. to invoke Luna think ^ and think of
the moon and raise your right thumb, all
simultaneously (or try your own technique).
Then you might get a perineum click and
small kundalini buzz. If you do, follow
up to this post and say so.
Mike Duffy
2013-01-21 13:09:16 UTC
.. think of the moon and raise your right thumb,
(or try your own technique).
I tried raising my middle thumb
Then you might get a perineum click and
small kundalini buzz.
I got a big kundalini buzz and a few clicks.

Seriously David, you can come out of the low years right away simply if you
re-calibrate your expectation of how good you are supposed to feel during
"baseline" conditions.

It is perfectly normal as we grow older to loose youthful exuberance in
exchange for the serenity of maturity. How you feel now will never be what
you remember from your idyllic youth. The body ages and tires more easily.
We feel less resilient. This is okay. It's supposed to be like this. It is
part of the human experience.

When you accept that what you feel now is normal, and that it goes downhill
from here until you die, then your "low" years will be nothing but a fading
memory.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
David Dalton
2013-01-22 02:24:46 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
[...]
But I have had tastes of what it feels like to be
out of the low years. One was New Year's Eve
recently and another was an early evening when
I was in Vancouver in 2004. In both cases I
had an incredible feeling of well-being, but I
wasn't high.

Also when I come out of the low years I expect
my creativity to return and I expect to be able
to taper off the olanzapine without experiencing
negative effects, but I would stay on a mood
stabilizer.

And I take heart in tales of past figures who
had seven years of trial (or maybe 14 in the
case of Rama) but eventually came out of it
into a productive period. In my case these
years of trial have lasted almost 17 years
so far and maybe last 18 (7+an 11 year sunspot
cycle). While I am on meds these low years
are mild and I am not far from a normal for me
(though without much creativity and prone to
going down wrong paths fueled by perineum click
divination) but again when the low years end
I should be able to taper off the olanzapine.

I don't accept that this will be my normal for
the rest of my life. There has to be something
in the tales of enlightenment/awakening/salmon of
wisdom/overcoming of demon(s). But I agree
that I have to continue to get along with my
life even during these low years.
Mike Duffy
2013-01-22 03:34:37 UTC
.. prone to going down wrong paths fueled
by perineum click divination
Like you said in an earlier post, maybe it's time to impose a hiatus on
this activity. It doesn't mean you have to give up on it forever.

I have noticed that recently you have reported several instances of failed
attempts at various shamanic activities.

These are not failures. They are examples of successful scientific
experiments where logic and rational thought have triumphed over
superstitious intuition.
... But I agree that I have to continue to get
along with my life even during these low years.
I'm glad to hear it. Call them "low" if you want, but these (and future)
years are the only reality we can be certain of. Good luck!

And I say that with all of the sincerity possible for something I know has
absolutely no possible effect on intrinsic reality (i.e. my wishing for
something to happen). However, your faith in the sincerity of my goodwill
might have a tangible positive effect on you, so it is not a complete waste
of my time making the effort to say it.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
Deborah
We can be certain of future years?
Mike Duffy
2013-01-22 04:40:58 UTC
Post by Deborah
We can be certain of future years?
Good point! I guess I meant, past years, the present, and an indeterminant
positive real number of future years.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
Deborah
2013-01-24 06:54:06 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 04:40:58 +0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Deborah
We can be certain of future years?
Good point! I guess I meant, past years, the present, and an indeterminant
positive real number of future years.
Very indeterminant. You do not know if you will be alive tomorrow.
And we really ought to live our lives as if we might not be.

What really matters?

I was reading in the paper yesterday about a couple of guy friends,
both aged 31, who decided to quit their 6-figure corporate salaries
and get out of the consumerism they had been addicted to. They were
asking themselves what really matters. One of them had a packing
party. He packed up all his stuff as if he was moving. And
everything that was still in boxes three months later - because he
hadn't needed it - he got rid of.

The last time I moved, about 7 months ago, I got rid of everything I
had not used in the 8 years I lived in that place. But to pair it
down to 3 months - that's kind of scary. That's like going back to my
college days, when I didn't own a stick of furniture, was living in
fully furnished apartments, and everything I owned could be loaded
into the car.

But it sure was a freer time.

Forgive me, but I am in the middle of two very close family members
who have, just in the last three months, been diagnosed with types of
cancer that don't have a good prognose. It has kind of gotten my
attention...
David Dalton
2013-01-24 19:36:38 UTC
Post by Deborah
Forgive me, but I am in the middle of two very close family members
who have, just in the last three months, been diagnosed with types of
cancer that don't have a good prognose. It has kind of gotten my
attention...
Oh, no. My thoughts are with you, and I hope your family
members will be healed.
dccxxvii
2013-01-25 21:57:52 UTC
Post by Deborah
Forgive me, but I am in the middle of two very close family members
who have, just in the last three months, been diagnosed with types
of cancer that don't have a good prognose. It has kind of gotten
my attention...
Oh, no. My thoughts are with you, and I hope your family
members will be healed.
You're a good dude David.

Please listen to Mike, he really is trying to help you.

Deborah, whatever our differences I wish you and your loved ones well
too.
--
========
dccxxvii
========
Mike Duffy
2013-01-25 01:49:21 UTC
... a packing party. He packed up all his stuff as if he was moving.
... But to pare it down to 3 months - that's kind of scary.
Are there not several religions where you can only consider any items to
belong to you by the constraint that you are able to pack everything into
your backpack and be able to walk away carrying it all?
Forgive me, but I am in the middle of two very close family members
who have, just in the last three months, been diagnosed with types of
cancer that don't have a good prognose. It has kind of gotten my
attention...
Forgive you for what? Having a loving relationship with close family
members, or for having normal human feelings? Perhaps for having human
intelligence and self-awareness that can't stop itself from constantly
extrapolating the present into the future.

We all know that your faith is rock-solid, based on something that happened
to you which you consider unique. So I am not sure if you are worried for
what might happen to their souls, because I am not sure how your beliefs
correlate with the "standard" stuff the other monotheists profess.

For what it's worth, (coming from an atheist) if there are god(s), I don't
think they get off burning people forever just because they arrived at an
honest opinion that does not measure up to a divine threshold.
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm
Deborah
2013-01-25 06:35:07 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 01:49:21 +0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
Post by Mike Duffy
... a packing party. He packed up all his stuff as if he was moving.
... But to pare it down to 3 months - that's kind of scary.
Are there not several religions where you can only consider any items to
belong to you by the constraint that you are able to pack everything into
your backpack and be able to walk away carrying it all?
Forgive me, but I am in the middle of two very close family members
who have, just in the last three months, been diagnosed with types of
cancer that don't have a good prognose. It has kind of gotten my
attention...
Forgive you for what? Having a loving relationship with close family
members, or for having normal human feelings? Perhaps for having human
intelligence and self-awareness that can't stop itself from constantly
extrapolating the present into the future.
I have nothing in the present with which to extrapolate a future of
not being in this world, other than the knowledge that others who were
here before now are gone.
Post by Mike Duffy
We all know that your faith is rock-solid, based on something that happened
to you which you consider unique. So I am not sure if you are worried for
what might happen to their souls, because I am not sure how your beliefs
correlate with the "standard" stuff the other monotheists profess.
For what it's worth, (coming from an atheist) if there are god(s), I don't
think they get off burning people forever just because they arrived at an
honest opinion that does not measure up to a divine threshold.
I don't either.

If I am a Christian at all, I am not *that* kind of Christian. There
is a difference between the religion of Jesus and the religion about
Jesus. I do not recall Jesus himself condemning anyone, or saying
that God does, and I most especially do not recall him saying that God
would condemn us if we do not believe that "Jesus is our Saviour".
That business seems to been developed by those who sought to transform
what had been a populist religion into a church.

I was looking at this issue of terminal illness from the perspective
of having any certainty of our future years *in this world*.

One of these relatives is only 58, and this has come out of nowhere.
It is a rare gastric cancer that is believed to be caused by a
particular bacteria that would initially make itself felt as a typical
gastro-intestinal infection. Only it doesn't end there. And as is so
common with gastric cancer, it has been caught too late to do any
good.
David Dalton
2013-01-22 03:01:40 UTC
Again a test would be to do an invocation,
e.g. to invoke Luna think ^ and think of
the moon and raise your right thumb, all
simultaneously (or try your own technique).
Then you might get a perineum click and
small kundalini buzz. If you do, follow
up to this post and say so.
When I say ^ I mean into higher dimensions
than the usual three. And the thumb bit is
not essential.

I just divined that the assisted shaktipat did
occur. But I won't believe that until I have
evidence, ideally from someone who has read
at least 10,000 words of my writing and is in
a good position to follow up to one of my
posts on newsgroups with evidence.
David Dalton
2013-01-24 19:26:14 UTC
[...]
Earlier I divined that the assisted shaktipat was
just in test mode and then at 3:48 p.m. NST
(11:18 a.m. on the west coast)
today (Thursday Jan. 24, 2013) I divined that
it (and associated effects/abilities/connections)
is now fully on for all recipients. By test
mode I guess that my twelve main deities and
maybe others were testing the connections at
a very low level.
David Dalton
2013-01-25 02:05:02 UTC
Earlier I divined that the assisted shaktipat was
just in test mode and then at 3:48 p.m. NST
(11:18 a.m. on the west coast)
today (Thursday Jan. 24, 2013) I divined that
it (and associated effects/abilities/connections)
is now fully on for all recipients. By test
mode I guess that my twelve main deities and
maybe others were testing the connections at
a very low level.
That was incorrect, only some of the testers had
completed testing. But as of a few minutes ago
my twelve main deities had finished testing
recipients but there were still other
non-DNA-based someones who have mystic connections
to me who are still testing.
David Dalton
2013-01-25 05:17:30 UTC
Earlier I divined that the assisted shaktipat was
just in test mode and then at 3:48 p.m. NST
(11:18 a.m. on the west coast)
today (Thursday Jan. 24, 2013) I divined that
it (and associated effects/abilities/connections)
is now fully on for all recipients. By test
mode I guess that my twelve main deities and
maybe others were testing the connections at
a very low level.
That was incorrect, only some of the testers had
completed testing. But as of a few minutes ago
my twelve main deities had finished testing
recipients but there were still other
non-DNA-based someones who have mystic connections
to me who are still testing.
As of 1:08 a.m. it was two days before full moon.

As of 1:23 a.m. the testing was complete.

Then the sequence of recipients to be fully
activated was set as from the farthest from me
to the nearest to me as of 1:35 a.m. (0505 UT).

Then at 1:41 a.m. (0511 UT) the full activation
began with that farthest from me. (So e.g.
if Noinden in New Zealand has read at least
10,000 words of my writing he should receive
the full activation soon.)

I expect this to take a while so I am going
to bed.
David Dalton
2013-01-25 20:26:29 UTC
[...]
OK, it was complete as of around 4:30 p.m.
(noon in Vancouver and California) Jan. 25, 2013.
But I am skeptical.