THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL: Some Sound Advice
2019-05-13 16:25:24 UTC
If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian Trail, kick it all the way to Maine.

Otherwise, you may well end up cornholed by this here feller...

Any questions?
%
2019-05-13 16:49:43 UTC
If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian
Trail, kick it all the way to Maine.
Otherwise, you may well end up cornholed by this here feller...
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1557693927/190512-albert-murder-trail-tease_ylp8zr.jpg
Any questions?
yea , what does my boner taste like
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-05-13 17:04:37 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian
Trail, kick it all the way to Maine.
Otherwise, you may well end up cornholed by this here feller...
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1557693927/190512-albert-murder-trail-tease_ylp8zr.jpg
Any questions?
yea , what does my boner taste like
Like Jussie Smollet's ass hole?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.
%
means nothing to me , who's that
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-05-13 17:54:49 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 10:09:04 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <***@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <***@news.alt.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-05-13 10:04 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 13 May 2019 09:49:43 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-05-13 9:25 a.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Trail, kick it all the way to Maine. Otherwise, you may well end up
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ cornholed by this here feller...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1557693927/190512-albert-mu
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rder-trail-tease_ylp8zr.jpg Any questions?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ yea , what does my boner taste like
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Like Jussie Smollet's ass hole?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ means nothing to me , who's that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

gerg died of dysentery.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Checkmate
2019-05-13 17:04:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian
Trail, kick it all the way to Maine.
Otherwise, you may well end up cornholed by this here feller...
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1557693927/190512-albert-murder-trail-tease_ylp8zr.jpg
Any questions?
yea , what does my boner taste like
Greg's ass? LOLITY!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
so like rachel then
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-05-13 17:57:20 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If you happen to drop your wallet whilst walking uponst the Appalachian
Trail, kick it all the way to Maine.
Otherwise, you may well end up cornholed by this here feller...
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/v1557693927/190512-albert-murder-trail-tease_ylp8zr.jpg
Any questions?
yea , what does my boner taste like
Greg's ass?  LOLITY!
"so like rachel then," blubbers the village idiot.
%
the corn hole signs his post
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
From: % <***@gmail.com>