PING Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Add Reply
Corey White
2018-11-14 06:22:53 UTC
As far as I'm concerned you and every other alt.right troll can post as much and anything you want. If we started censoring people on google groups / usenet then your profile would quickly rise to power and I would no doubt be banned or filtered.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-17 17:40:18 UTC
Post by Corey White
As far as I'm concerned you and every other alt.right troll can post as much and anything you want. If we started censoring people on google groups / usenet then your profile would quickly rise to power and I would no doubt be banned or filtered.
Quit talkin' and just suck it, Corey!
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-17 17:42:35 UTC
As far as I'm concerned you and every other alt.right troll can post as much and anything you want.  If we started censoring people on google groups / usenet then your profile would quickly rise to power and I would no doubt be banned or filtered.
Quit talkin' and just suck it, Corey!
LOL
p.s. Check this out --> officer / office + sir
Questions?
2018-11-17 19:10:19 UTC
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 09:40:18 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Corey White
As far as I'm concerned you and every other alt.right troll can post as much and anything you want. If we started censoring people on google groups / usenet then your profile would quickly rise to power and I would no doubt be banned or filtered.
Quit talkin' and just suck it, Corey!
LOL
Ever so keen to dislpay yer not-so-latent homosexuality, Lumumba?

You're not even an inferior office, you dumb darkie!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by Corey White
As far as I'm concerned you and every other alt.right troll can post as much and anything you want. If we started censoring people on google groups / usenet then your profile would quickly rise to power and I would no doubt be banned or filtered.
Quit talkin' and just suck it, Corey!
LOL
Ever so keen to dislpay yer not-so-latent homosexuality, Lumumba?
You're not even an inferior office, you dumb darkie!
You momma gimme good head, bitch.
LOL