one last attempt, beginning during waxing crescent this time
2019-04-09 00:26:43 UTC
About 90 minutes ago I divined by perineum click divination that my
last four components activation attempt was almost entirely a fake.

But from the line in the Wild Rover song (which influenced my
Poe-M of mid-June, 1993 the same way that the song
Finnegan’s Wake influenced James Joyce’s book of the
same name) that goes “the landlady’s eyes opened wide
with delight” I now think that last month’s waxing period
was the opening of one eye, during which I think I finally
had accurate matchmaking sensitivity, and this month’s
waxing period if the opening of the second eye.

So anyway I have resolved to make one last attempt at getting
at least some of my four components material activated,
beginning at the current waxing crescent and hopefully
reaching full activation by full moon. If this new attempt
fails I will not try again until I come out of my
low/wilderness years, which might take years.

What was not fake about the last activation sequence? The
popthrough negotiation and the evolution idea gathering
have been in progress for a while, though I don’t know if
they started before or after new moon.

This time my region is from 20 km below the geoid to
(200,000-20) km above the geoid.

I asked ALL to consider the items in the constraining
(including my essential messages, UN law, and
Canadian law) as suggestions, and divined by perineum
click divination that ALL accepts some of the suggestions.

The popthroughs go back as far as 11,000 years ago.

ALL began adjusting most of the funnel subcomponents
at 2311 GMT/UTC April 8, 2019.
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line
For today I let the moment win" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-09 04:17:56 UTC
ALL began adjusting most of the funnel subcomponents
at 2311 GMT/UTC April 8, 2019.
That was complete as of 0344 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019.

Then ALL, possibly with collaborators, began activating some of
the Sarah stuff at 0403 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019. (The collaborators
would be any others prayed to and or invoked by Sarah McLachlan
in the accepted material, if they are accessible, are capable of
participating, wish to participate, and ALL wishes them to participate.)
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-09 05:49:12 UTC
Then ALL, possibly with collaborators, began activating some of
the Sarah stuff at 0403 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019. (The collaborators
would be any others prayed to and or invoked by Sarah McLachlan
in the accepted material, if they are accessible, are capable of
participating, wish to participate, and ALL wishes them to participate.)
That was complete as 0513 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019.

What do I mean by Sarah stuff? It could be all of the wishes, prayers,
and magickal workings of Sarah McLachlan in her life, which I refer
to as the Sarah repeat, or some stuff that she has designated to
replace the Sarah repeat. In any case it was judged by ALL and
only some was accepted, and it could be that material in it that
overlaps with my other three components will be done in the other
three components and was not done in the above activation. Why
do I choose Sarah McLachlan? Well, she is my main human
inspiration and I consider her to be the devi type to me as avatar
type, even if we never become involved. Similarly, Sita was
the devi type to Rama as avatar type, and Radha was the devi
type to Krishna as avatar type. However I do not wish to be
worshipped (and am not in an organized religion, do not plan
to join one, and do not plan to start one) and probably Sarah
does not want to be worshipped (though she already has
millions of fans).

Next come the preliminaries to the assisted shaktipat, through which
probably over a million recipients will get all of my special abilities.
First ALL will ordain (or update the ordination of if it has already
ordained some) some in ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, gcross
if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, where the prefix g means
in my global region, and cross means a cross between alien and hominid.
Those so ordained will be a subset of the assisted shaktipat recipients.
By assisted I mean assisted by ALL. Probably Jesus’s apostles
and maybe others at the time received assisted shaktipat from
Jesus, and I think that Jesus may have had a healing siddhi (paranormal
power) whereas last month I had a matchmaking siddhi. That
faded by the past full moon but perhaps it will return, or perhaps
the assisted shaktipat recipients will get it even if it doesn’t
return to me.

Here is a detailed list of assisted shaktipat recipients, edited from a past
newsgroup post:

1. those ordained by ALL, other than me if I am so ordained
2. those ordained by human(s) to bishop level (or above) or equivalent (the
lowest level that can ordain to levels below him or her) and women at priest
level (or equivalent) in religions that do not ordain women to bishop level
or equivalent, and women at deacon and Mother Superior levels (or equivalent)
in religions that do not ordain women to priest level or equivalent
3. those who think they are major religious figures and are so thought by at
least 210 others (some who don’t meet that number may be included in
category 1 above)
4. those who do not think they are major religious figures but are thought to
be by at least 1700 others
5. those who have received at least 4055 words of my writing and/or speaking
6. some atheists: best-selling authors, university presidents, university
vice-presidents, university deans, university heads of departments, country
leaders and vice/deputy leaders, federal cabinet members, state/province
leaders, mayors of cities of more than a million, those with doctorates in
philosophy, religious studies/theology, mythology, or folklore
7. some of my close relatives, some people who have influenced me greatly,
the current Secretary General of the UN, and some women I am greatly
attracted to
8. those now on the International Space Station

The above numbers are for ghominid, gcross if any, and galien if any.
Equivalent numbers for gcetacean are 1/10 of the above numbers, and
equivalent numbers for gnonhominidsimian are 1/20 of the above numbers, and
it is doubtful that any in those categories have been relayed any of my words
yet, though that may be possible through telepathy if that exists.
David Dalton
2019-04-10 05:56:33 UTC
Next come the preliminaries to the assisted shaktipat, through which
probably over a million recipients will get all of my special abilities.
First ALL will ordain (or update the ordination of if it has already
ordained some) some in ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, gcross
if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, where the prefix g means
in my global region, and cross means a cross between alien and hominid.
Those so ordained will be a subset of the assisted shaktipat recipients.
By assisted I mean assisted by ALL.
I doubtI have many readers, but I will continue to log my supposed
progress in this thread.

The ordination by ALL was based on five categories:
1. ability
2. knowledge
3. experience
4. goodness measure as defined by ALL
5. subconscious interview conducted by ALL

The ordination by ALL took longer than I expected, from 0517 to
1942 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019. Then ALL expanded the
descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a list
of individuals by 2011 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019. Then ALL
delivered the assisted shaktipat to the recipients by 2215 GMT/UTC
April 9, 2019. Then ALL released the assisted shaktipat recipients
(but not me yet) from the low years by 2239 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019.

Popthrough negotiation was complete as of 2395 GMT/UTC April 9, 2019.

ALL put the main stack in place by 0014 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019.
This would have overwritten any past openings of the way (workings
similar to my four components) that were still on on regions that
overlap my region (overwritten on the region of overlap). However
if the workings date back to within the last 11,000 years they
should come back, though maybe in modified and expanded form,
in the popthroughs. This overwriting may mean that divination
and other magickal systems relying on those old workings would
at least temporarily stop working. However after the popthrough
those systems might work in my global region whereas before
they might have worked only in a subset of it.

The popthroughs will come on from largest region of overlap (of
the original working’s region with my region, regardless of
whether the original working was still on or not) to smallest
region of overlap, and if there is a tie in size of region of
overlap, reverse chronological within the tie.

ALL, almost definitely with collaborators from among levels
0 to -2 of the popthrough stacks (where the top level individual
has level -2 access, and in some cases could be ALL, and
the avatar type and devi type have level 0 access, and
if the avatar type was monotheistic level -1 might be empty),
began activating the popthroughs at 0021 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019.
This will probably take several days since they cannot come
on in parallel but have to come on in sequence, so that
they can gradually update the main stack healing circle
prescriptions and main stack global species balance. Then
when they are all on there will be a further update to the
main stack global species balance and further ongoing updates to
the main stack healing circle prescriptions. (And after the
final major update to the global species balance it will
continue to be updated through the activity of species someone
negotiators and psychotropic drug enhanceables who are
enhanced, and who while enhanced would have temporary
species someone negotiator ability among others.)

ALL deemed the evolution idea gathering to be sufficient for this
round of evolution by 0114 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019. ALL
judged the evolution ideas by 0124. ALL assigned the
ideas (that passed) to individuals and groups in ghominid,
gnonhominidsimian, gcross if any, galien if any, and
gcetacean by 0151. ALL then did the species someone
adjustments by 0253. At this stage some abusive relationships
were split across species boundaries. After the adjustments
there are now 55 equal species in human species group, and
there is only one orca species. My Species is now
my 8th main deity and has level -1 main stack access
and the other 54 species someones are minor deities
to me and have level 0 main stack access (so the same
access that I and Sarah McLachlan have).

ALL edited higher dimensional bodies to update special abilities,
sexual orientations, and spiritual genders from 0304 to
0458 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019. At this stage remaining
abusive relationships were made optimally compatible.

Then ALL began items needed to be done before the physical
evolution (including of adults) can begin, at 0500 GMT/UTC April 10.
These items include:
1. higher dimensional adjustment of cellular DNA, RNA, mitochondrial DNA, and
any similar factors held by former galien if any or former gcross if any (who
are now in human species group, which will be dnabased)
2. regression of mature cells to early stem cell state where needed for
transformation and/or healing
3. biochemical/hormonal/neurological changes (well, I guess that is not
needed before the physical evolution can begin, but is needed for e.g. mental
health healing and preparation for sex change transformations, if any).

These items will probably take several days and then the physical
transformation and/or healing should begin and then occur
gradually.

Since those items and the popthroughs should take several days this
might be my last post for a while, unless someone has a question.
“Navigator, navigator, run your course keeper true
Navigator, navigator, my wife and kid depend on you” (The Stoaters)
David Dalton
2019-04-12 05:24:56 UTC
ALL, almost definitely with collaborators from among levels
0 to -2 of the popthrough stacks (where the top level individual
has level -2 access, and in some cases could be ALL, and
the avatar type and devi type have level 0 access, and
if the avatar type was monotheistic level -1 might be empty),
began activating the popthroughs at 0021 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019.
The popthroughs were fully on as of 0344 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019.

ALL updated the main stack healing circle prescriptions, which
were until then a cumulative from the pothroughs, from
0346 to 0500 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019. The consequences
are on and major criminals as defined by ALL should be
experiencing warning signs.

ALL others, including those covered, designated to have access
to the main stack healing circle prescriptions have access (gatewayed
by ALL) as of 0504 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019.

All those (ALL and species someones of gdnabasedspecies)
designated to have access to the main stack global species
balance (which until now was a cumulative from the
popthroughs) now have access 0506 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019.

ALL began negotiating an update to the main stack global species
balance with species someones of gdnabasedspecies at
0508 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019. This should take a good
while, which is why I am taking this opportunity to post now
rather than waiting for it to conclude.
“I'm going to make me a good sharp axe/Shining steel tempered in the fire
I'll chop you down like an old dead tree/Dirty old town” (Ewan MacColl)
David Dalton
2019-04-12 05:26:10 UTC
ALL, almost definitely with collaborators from among levels
0 to -2 of the popthrough stacks (where the top level individual
has level -2 access, and in some cases could be ALL, and
the avatar type and devi type have level 0 access, and
if the avatar type was monotheistic level -1 might be empty),
began activating the popthroughs at 0021 GMT/UTC April 10, 2019.
The popthroughs were fully on as of 0344 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019.
ALL updated the main stack healing circle prescriptions, which
were until then a cumulative from the pothroughs, from
0346 to 0500 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019. The consequences
are on and major criminals as defined by ALL should be
experiencing warning signs.
ALL others, including those covered, designated to have access
That ALL should have been written as All.
David Dalton
2019-04-14 03:47:52 UTC
All those (ALL and species someones of gdnabasedspecies)
designated to have access to the main stack global species
balance (which until now was a cumulative from the
popthroughs) now have access 0506 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019.
ALL began negotiating an update to the main stack global species
balance with species someones of gdnabasedspecies at
0508 GMT/UTC April 12, 2019. This should take a good
while, which is why I am taking this opportunity to post now
rather than waiting for it to conclude.
That concluded at 0250 GMT/UTC April 14, 2019. It supposedly
includes a very strong bias against killing (including against
suicide) and against eating within any one species in the
group that evolved, and a strong bias against killing and against
eating across species boundaries in the group that evolved
(who are now ghuman species group, gcetacean species group,
and gnonhominidsimian species group).

Then supposedly species someone negotiators and psychotropic
drug enhanceables who are enhanced on gdnabasedspecies
are now getting involved in ongoing updates to the main stack
global species balance as of 0258 GMT/UTC April 14, 2019.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.comhttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton(home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.htmlSalmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
A philosopher king - he will try to amaze” (Tanita Tikaram)
David Dalton
2019-04-14 03:54:20 UTC
[...]
That should have read in gdnabasedspecies.
David Dalton
2019-04-17 01:10:57 UTC
[...]
This was complete by 0548 GMT/UTC April 16, 2019.
Post by David Dalton
2. regression of mature cells to early stem cell state where needed for
transformation and/or healing
That was complete by 0022 GMT/UTC April 17, 2019.
Post by David Dalton
3. biochemical/hormonal/neurological changes (well, I guess that is not
needed before the physical evolution can begin, but is needed for e.g. mental
health healing and preparation for sex change transformations, if any).
That is still in progress.

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults) and
healing began at 0025 GMT/UTC April 17, 2019.
“Oh you’re so beautiful/A beautiful fucked up man/You’re setting up
your
Razor wire shrine/‘Cause you’re working/Building a mystery" (S.McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-24 05:58:08 UTC
[...]
Tonight I divined by perineum click divination that I will not
get the following:

1. funnel
2. Sarah stuff
3. popthroughs
4. healing circle prescriptions
5. global species balance
6. sudden magickal evolution

but that I would get the assisted shaktipat, and supposedly it
has occurred, and the recipients now have all of my special
abilities plus any they had which I do not have, plus
matchmaking ability which I did have but currently do not
have, though perhaps it will return to me.
David Dalton
2019-04-09 04:56:29 UTC
ALL began adjusting most of the funnel subcomponents
at 2311 GMT/UTC April 8, 2019.
While I am waiting, let me explain the funnel some. Since the
fall of 2004 I have been funnelling spells that hit me and
tendencies to sin that I experience. You could look that as
being similar to Jesus saying “Get behind me, Satan”. The
idea is that ALL would adjust a subcomponent to something
better (as defined by ALL).

The post-adjusted item has higher goodness measure as
defined by ALL compared to the pre-adjusted item, and
the post-adjusted item has positive goodness measure
as defined by ALL.

Current instances, future instances, current memories of past
instances, future memories of then past instances, individual
past instances funnelled by me, and past instances (of items
that I have funnelled) that are having an ongoing effect (for
example a death spell that is still causing someone to be
dying), in my region, all are adjusted.

Spells originating from outside my region and applied inside
my region cannot have a funnel bounce to outside my
region but can have an adjusted effect inside my region.
David Dalton
2019-04-19 05:01:21 UTC
I sill haven’t given up on this latest attempt, but then again the
moon will still be waxing for another six hours and 11 minutes.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.comhttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton(home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.htmlSalmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna
tell you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)
David Dalton
2019-04-22 06:32:38 UTC
I sill haven’t given up on this latest attempt, but then again the
moon will still be waxing for another six hours and 11 minutes.
It is obvious from the bombings in Sri Lanka that this latest
attempt has failed.