JUICY BRUCEY TALKS ABOUT "Hot BUTT plugs"
2018-11-25 16:40:24 UTC
I wondered why my fanheater kept melting sockets.  First I blamed the socket, then the fuse, it was just oxidised pins on the plug.  Should we really be using copper?  Wouldn't stainless steel be better from the point of view of non corrosion?
Bruce, you shouldn't be experiencing an issue like this as long as you keep the K-Y Jelly off the contacts.
Hope that helps...
Ricardo