minor Salmon on the Thorns update
2018-10-23 03:38:49 UTC
I just made a minor update to the Recent Changes subpage of my Salmon on the
Thorns web page, but it isn’t anything I haven’t said before recently on
here. Here is the update:

"October 23, 2018: I have given up on the four components until after I come
out of the low years, which if it is an eleven year sunspot cycle after the
14 years of Rama will be another 2.3 years, or if it is two eleven year
sunspot cycles after the usual seven years it will be another 6.3 years. But
I am hoping that it will be sooner than 2.3 years. Also while I have divined
that Sarah McLachlan does not need to do anything to release me from the low
years, such perineum click divination has been unreliable for me. And on my
current medication regimen the low years are not very low except in terms of
creativity.

Due to spending time tracking four components activation sequences, along
with some work I had to do revising papers, I failed to apply for an NSERC
Postdoctoral Fellowship by the October 15 deadline, and now will have to wait
until next October to do that. Right now I am living on my savings, which
could last another eight months, but I do need to look into getting a source
of income, and plan to update the CV on my home page soon."
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David

David Dalton
2018-10-24 03:29:03 UTC
Post by David
What do you mean?
The four components are my batch of global new age onset magickal
workings which I have been attempting to get activated for years
now. I have now given up on them until I come out of the low years
into a period of sustained productive creativity, when I will attempt at
least once more to get them activated.
David