JIMMY DEAN CROISSANTS
2018-09-14 14:29:13 UTC
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants.... They got sausage, egg, n' cheese. Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste. An A+ for ease of preparation. Overall rating (by Your Colonel): B+

Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning. Funny thing is, I didn't know he was French...

https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, if you don't like his croissants, perhaps his hogdogs??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-24 15:11:57 UTC
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants....  They got sausage, egg, n' cheese.  Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste.  An A+ for ease of preparation.  Overall rating (by Your Colonel): B+
Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning.  Funny thing is, I didn't know he was French...
https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Well, if you don't like his croissants, perhaps his hogdogs??
Not the ones with a vein in 'em, however.