LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 25
LittleEndian
2018-07-01 17:44:19 UTC
I've ceased to beat myself up, but it kind of feels like the will to
mindfulness has lessened as a result.

I'm comfortable, and while I'm comfortable there is no pressing need to
question the status quo, even if the status quo is the sweaty cocoon
that it is.

One interesting thing that happened was that at work I was part of a
fuck up in my team. As part of the review into it, I was open about my
part in it and my feelings about it, and this made others who were also
responsible uncomfortable, as they didn't feel comfortable making
themselves vulnerable in that way.
Bassos
2018-07-01 17:50:50 UTC
Post by LittleEndian
I've ceased to beat myself up, but it kind of feels like the will to
mindfulness has lessened as a result.
Mindfulness just means that you think before you act.

Akin to being aware.

Oh wait;

Feeling is the way our thinking get's fueled.

Direct your feelings, and your thoughts will follow.

Find the joy in every situation, so joy becomes your general background
emotion.

see ?
Post by LittleEndian
I'm comfortable, and while I'm comfortable there is no pressing need to
question the status quo, even if the status quo is the sweaty cocoon
that it is.
Being comfortable while uncomfortable is akin to asana training.

(putting your body in ways some Indians allegedly did, just becos)
Post by LittleEndian
One interesting thing that happened was that at work I was part of a
fuck up in my team. As part of the review into it, I was open about my
part in it and my feelings about it, and this made others who were also
responsible uncomfortable, as they didn't feel comfortable making
themselves vulnerable in that way.
Ah yes.

The hubris is strong in this one.

'mericain ?

do some search for spiritual materialism.