LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 40
LittleEndian
2018-10-15 20:26:31 UTC
So I've decided to make some changes, not all related to mindfulness
directly.

In terms of mindfulness, the first change is that I'm going to try to
live minute by minute, making each minute the best minute I can have.
That means being attentive to the needs of that moment, whether it be
action packed or mundane.

The second change is that I'm not going to be so easily swayed by the
excuses my mind likes to give. A little bit of soreness or tiredness is
not a legitimate excuse to avoid the gym. If I decide on a course of
action, I should have the discipline to stick to that course.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-16 14:35:00 UTC
So I've decided to make some changes, not all related to mindfulness directly.
In terms of mindfulness, the first change is that I'm going to try to live minute by minute, making each minute the best minute I can have. That means being attentive to the needs of that moment, whether it be action packed or mundane.
The second change is that I'm not going to be so easily swayed by the excuses my mind likes to give. A little bit of soreness or tiredness is not a legitimate excuse to avoid the gym. If I decide on a course of action, I should have the discipline to stick to that course.
One's anus tends toward soreness and tiredness when it is action packed.