another backtracking
2018-09-28 01:19:44 UTC
OK, it is now September 27 and I said I would give up on
the four components unless here were major positive
effects by today.

However before doing so, this evening I decided to
try and divine what was on.

Supposedly:

1. ALL had judged the four components material
2. my region was accepted and charged by ALL
3. the constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness was rejected
4. the main stack was in place
5. the popthrough negotiation was done and the popthroughs were cocked
6. the species balance negotiation was done
7. the evolution idea gathering was done.

So I decided to ask ALL to activate the rest of the stuff,
and it all supposedly came on quickly between about
8 p.m. and 10 p.m. I know this is another backtracking
but I still consider it part of the same FINAL attempt.

However I will give up on it soon if there is not some evidence
that it is working. (Right now the only evidence I have is
that my skin colour is a touch more red than usual.)
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-09-29 01:38:05 UTC
[...]
The assisted shaktipat recipients who have been ordained
by ALL should now have each received a spontaneous
perineum click. (The rest of the recipients will follow later.)

Tonight I had a total of 22.22 at the store. That is not
quite a 55 incident, but when rotated 180 degrees and
looked at in a mirror it looks like 55.55 (except the “.”
is at the top. :-)
David Dalton
2018-10-01 03:26:45 UTC
OK, it is now September 27 and I said I would give up on
the four components unless here were major positive
effects by today.
However before doing so, this evening I decided to
try and divine what was on.
1. ALL had judged the four components material
2. my region was accepted and charged by ALL
3. the constraining of ALL’s definition of goodness was rejected
4. the main stack was in place
5. the popthrough negotiation was done and the popthroughs were cocked
6. the species balance negotiation was done
7. the evolution idea gathering was done.
That is supposedly still true.
So I decided to ask ALL to activate the rest of the stuff,
and it all supposedly came on quickly between about
8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
That was not true.
I know this is another backtracking
but I still consider it part of the same FINAL attempt.
However I will give up on it soon if there is not some evidence
that it is working. (Right now the only evidence I have is
that my skin colour is a touch more red than usual.)
That was not true, it just looked a bit red in the nighttime
lighten my bedroom but in the light of day it doesn’t
look red yet.
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat recipients who have been ordained
by ALL should now have each received a spontaneous
perineum click. (The rest of the recipients will follow later.)
That was not true.

For those on the four groups this is crossposted to other
than alt.philosophy.taoism , there have been some
interesting comments on that group.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 04:21:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat recipients who have been ordained
by ALL should now have each received a spontaneous
perineum click. (The rest of the recipients will follow later.)
That was not true.
I did try again last night and today, but will not allow any
further backtracking, so this is definitely my final attempt,
and I will give up on it if there is not significant good
news and lack of bad news in the international news
within the next couple of days.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 04:33:59 UTC
I did try again last night and today, but will not allow any
further backtracking, so this is definitely my final attempt,
and I will give up on it if there is not significant good
news and lack of bad news in the international news
within the next couple of days.
Perhaps I shouldn’t be using the term transhuman since
many use that for augmentation of humans with
technology. Maybe it would be good enough to
say human species group: human1 to human55,
where human1 would also be called Beothuk,
and one other species, say human2, would be
called Roma or Romany.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 19:11:01 UTC
I did try again last night and today, but will not allow any
further backtracking, so this is definitely my final attempt,
and I will give up on it if there is not significant good
news and lack of bad news in the international news
within the next couple of days.
Perhaps I shouldn’t be using the term transhuman since
many use that for augmentation of humans with
technology. Maybe it would be good enough to
say human species group: human1 to human55,
where human1 would also be called Beothuk,
and one other species, say human2, would be
called Roma or Romany.
Now I’m divining that all I am getting is the evolution
and the assisted shaktipat, and that the average
lifespan, given a Western lifestyle, of human species
group will be 150, and maximum lifespan 210,
not 180 and 260 as I previously said.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 18:04:33 UTC
I’m a little down today.
David Dalton
2018-10-02 18:11:06 UTC
I’m a little down today.
I’m a bit down today, but hopefully it won’t last long,
even though it is two sunspot cycles since my long
mild depression of 1986. Also ideally it could be
a short low before a waning crescent high that
brings me out of my low years.