LittleEndian's Circle Strengthening Diary -- Week 41
Add Reply
LittleEndian
2018-10-23 19:26:17 UTC
Had a good week last week.

Started watching the seconds tick down when in the gym. Works well.

I feel like I'm on track now, so now it's time for patience and diligence.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-31 16:20:40 UTC
Post by LittleEndian
Had a good week last week.
Started watching the seconds tick down when in the gym. Works well.
I feel like I'm on track now, so now it's time for patience and diligence.
Ask yourself, "Hey, me...Why do I go to a gym?"
The answer, no doubt, is because you like watching muscular black men in speedos getting all hot and sweaty.
Come on, just admit it.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-31 17:26:08 UTC
Post by LittleEndian
Had a good week last week.
Started watching the seconds tick down when in the gym. Works well.
I feel like I'm on track now, so now it's time for patience and diligence.
Ask yourself, "Hey, me...Why do I go to a gym?"
The answer, no doubt, is because you like watching muscular black men in speedos getting all hot and sweaty.
Come on, just admit it.
Miss Recktum? I realize yer a lesbian cuntess, but you like those muscular black men too, doncha?
If only up yer ass...