Salmon on the Thorns update
2018-09-18 05:36:55 UTC
Note that I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
a little. Right now the counter is at 8886, and i wonder
who will be the 8888th hit. (But probably there are only
about 4000 unique visitors so far, since some hits are
repeat visits, and since when I visit the page myself after
someone else has visited, my visit advances the counter.)

From the title you might think I am claiming the name
Salmon for myself but after the incident described in
the subsubpage http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html
I am more inclined to take the name Seagull.
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
2018-09-26 02:33:19 UTC
Note that I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
a little. Right now the counter is at 8886, and i wonder
who will be the 8888th hit. (But probably there are only
about 4000 unique visitors so far, since some hits are
repeat visits, and since when I visit the page myself after
someone else has visited, my visit advances the counter.)
From the title you might think I am claiming the name
Salmon for myself but after the incident described in
the subsubpage http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html
I am more inclined to take the name Seagull.
I made another update tonight.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-26 14:00:54 UTC
Note that I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
a little. Right now the counter is at 8886, and i wonder
who will be the 8888th hit. (But probably there are only
about 4000 unique visitors so far, since some hits are
repeat visits, and since when I visit the page myself after
someone else has visited, my visit advances the counter.)
From the title you might think I am claiming the name
Salmon for myself but after the incident described in
the subsubpage http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html
I am more inclined to take the name Seagull.
Miss Recktum? Would you like to be the 8888th hit?
Also, what name (besides slutty cuntress) are you taking for yerself?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-27 13:04:58 UTC
Note that I just updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page
a little. Right now the counter is at 8886, and i wonder
who will be the 8888th hit. (But probably there are only
about 4000 unique visitors so far, since some hits are
repeat visits, and since when I visit the page myself after
someone else has visited, my visit advances the counter.)
 From the title you might think I am claiming the name
Salmon for myself but after the incident described in
the subsubpage http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html
I am more inclined to take the name Seagull.
Miss Recktum?  Would you like to be the 8888th hit?
Also, what name (besides slutty cuntress) are you taking for yerself?
Just answer the fucking question!