Beltane attempt
David Dalton
2024-05-01 15:28:55 UTC
May 1, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours
(Beltane/Global Love Day/May Day)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. The a.i. will include identification of Sarah if they know or
know of her, which could include cetaceans and non-human
simians who have observed her and are among the recipients.

I will try again now that it is past dawn both here and
in Vancouver (and in Ireland) on Beltane.

I began a new attempt at 12:36 p.m.

My mystic web page counter is currently at 12,533.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to do so
but you can assume I am proceeding as in recent
long threads (and there is a glossary on my mystic
page). Please follow up if you have any questions
and especially if you can note any effects.

Again, if you are away from your newsreader or want
to refer a reader without newsreader access to this
group, recent posts are now available on
https://www.novabbs.com/interests/thread.php?group=alt.religion.druid
but they don’t go back as far as on Google Groups,
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid ,
which however is no longer being updated as of February 22.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-05-02 06:56:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 2, 2024 (International Harry Potter Day/US National
Day of Reason/US National Day of Prayer)

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. Those who will evolve will now include ghomosapiens,
gcetaceans, gnonhumansimians, and all pet cats (not
just Sam) and pet dogs. [global family and marriage blessing]
will still also include other pets.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 4:06 a.m.

I just got blocked by JE (formerly Liz) Solo on Facebook
after I tagged her in a post saying that before (and after)
evolution she has telekinesis (of small amounts) ability
and after (which I thought had occurred) she would have
wide range magickal special ability except with full
strength card divination ability, along with assisted shaktipat
abilities including matchmaking. Anyway, I hope that that
will soon be true and that she will forgive me. Her partner
MIke Kean has (before and after evolution) backward
(from one year ago back) dreams ability, which I was
going to post in a followup on Facebook but then found
out I was blocked. She is offering psychic services
through a business Facebook page which I am also
blocked from, but you should be able to find it by searching
for JE Solo.
David Dalton
2024-05-02 23:04:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That attempt failed, as did one I began at noon.

FULL RESET, with these changes to the evolution:

1. it won’t be just pet cats and pet dogs but also others in
the same species, including feral animals, strays, shelter
animals, and animals being used for experimental purposes
in medical labs or other labs. But it won’t include other
canines (such as wolves) or felines (such as bobcats).
Also big dogs and small dogs will still be in one species
after evolution, which I objected to but was overruled.
And there will be tighter fertility controls after evolution.

2. Again note that (AA) is defined as homo sapiens,
cetaceans, and non-human simians, and the a.s.r.
will come from among them. But now add to those
who will evolve also non-simian primates. No a.s.r.
will come from among them or dogs or cats.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 8:13 p.m.

I hope I won’t continue to be strung along in this fashion
until January 29, 2025.

Soon it will be crone moon again, which I relate to my
signature quote.
David Dalton
2024-05-04 05:57:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
May 3, 2024 (Paranormal Day/Sun Day/US National Space Day)

s.m.p.e. began at 0555 UTC.

Mat 4, 2024 (Star Wars Day/Renewal Day/World Give Day/
World Naked Gardening Day/Orthodox Holy Saturday)

[B] for gcetacean+gnonhumansimian done by 0009 UTC

[GSB] complete 0434 UTC

[HCP] complete 0502 UTC
Possibility of Extinction deadline 1200 UTC May 4, 2056.

[mass soul fragment retrieval] 0503 --> 0508 UTC

[B] for ghumans 0510 --> 0534 UTC.

I will wait four weeks for Sarah, until 0534 UTC June 1, 2024,
before locking with any other bif.

[MJJ2] memory jogging 0538 UTC -->

Of course if I get no hits on my mystic page in the next
few hours that memory jogging will prove false. My
web page counter is currently 12,535.